Feedback plz.. hope it makes my wife exhale

Presteezh
Presteezh Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
Alright ahh I get married on Sat and I am working on my vows are these too silly? I originally had it without the real housewife and friends list ? but i felt this one was more personal since she's a big houswife show fan and always on facebook... Let me know what u guys think........

Name there are no words that can express my true love for you, I love you entirely. I am truly blessed to be able to stand here today to take you forever to be mine. Today to me not only symbolizes a declaration of our love but a celebration to demonstrate to all we hold dear how strong our love for each other is. I will be a husband that is understanding, devoted, and affectionate. A father that is strong, supportive, and encouraging. You may never become a real housewife of Colorado but I promise to always strive to make our life the best it can possible be and I know with you by my side my life will be unmatched by any. I am forever yours and I am not only asking today to be your husband but your best friend your partner in crime and #1 on your friends list now and for eternity. Name I love you and that will never change.

Comments

• 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited June 2010
    Presteezh wrote: »
    Alright ahh I get married on Sat and I am working on my vows are these too silly? I originally had it without the real housewife and friends list ? but i felt this one was more personal since she's a big houswife show fan and always on facebook... Let me know what u guys think........

Name there are no words that can express my true love for you, I love you entirely. I am truly blessed to be able to stand here today to take you forever to be mine. Today to me not only symbolizes a declaration of our love but a celebration to demonstrate to all we hold dear how strong our love for each other is. I will be a husband that is understanding, devoted, and affectionate. A father that is strong, supportive, and encouraging. You may never become a real housewife of Colorado but I promise to always strive to make our life the best it can possible be and I know with you by my side my life will be unmatched by any. I am forever yours and I am not only asking today to be your husband but your best friend your partner in crime and #1 on your friends list now and for eternity. Name I love you and that will never change.

Awwwwww!

Thats sweet. Some people may not understand the housewives reference, if they don't watch those shows, but as long as she gets it, thats all that matters.
  • Presteezh
    edited June 2010
    I was thinking of saying basketball wife, but i think that show is even more unknown, I hope enough ppl know to get a little laugh, teary eyed smile lol. hope no ones sucks their teeth at it being ghetto
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited June 2010
    Presteezh wrote: »
    I was thinking of saying basketball wife, but i think that show is even more unknown, I hope enough ppl know to get a little laugh, teary eyed smile lol. hope no ones sucks their teeth at it being ghetto

..... I just saw you made this thread in another forum. But, anyway, NOOOO don't say Basketball wife. They are birds. And divorced.
  • Presteezh
    edited June 2010
    yea I did, wasnt sure it was best forum for question, so redid here seem like it fit more.

oh neva watched basketball wives just know she does lol thanks for heads up.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    first and foremost congrads on your marriage..

I'm hella late, but I thought these vows are perfect! And very thoughtful since you added in her favorite hobbies like watching real housewives and being on facebook.. I'm sure she loved it..