Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

Options

Comments

• hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Empty rhetoric. And that brother is not of my immediate cipher so it's not representative of my stance, although the brother basically summed it up when he spoke of UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLES. Hebrews don't won those nor do Egyptians.

And Garv did nothing.

On top of all that I proved the superior wisdom in the other thread by showing the APPLICATION and MANIFESTATION of what we talk about. You can tell the efficacy of any philosophy, ideology or brand of spirituality by the fruits it bears. But that principle is in the Torah so I guess its bunk to you.

My bad I thought that was you in the video.

You wont be able to sleep tonight thinking about the rebuttle thats coming.....
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    My bad I thought that was you in the video.

You wont be able to sleep tonight thinking about the rebuttle thats coming.....

Bro, Ima sleep like a baby washing down a handful of benadryls with a ounce of that yurple siz-urp. I'm already reloaded....
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    my mistake I meant to say 10,000 B.C. for the Sphinx. but I agree on everything else u said. we do have some flaws in our scholarship that has to be worked out, but it is a fact that the Pyramid structures can be found globally leading credence to a global presence for Nile Valley Civilization. but like u said, NOT ALL INDIGENOUS PEOPLE WERE A PART OF THAT. u can see that with original peoples of East, South & Southeast Asia, who share no direct marks of Khemetic influence. but traces here & there to a general origin & the spice trade later on.

I think the biggest point that u made was the influence that the Fertile Crescent has had on all of this. a point which is often overlooked. the direct correlation between Sumer-Akkad & the Hebrews makes perfect sense.
    this is a video talking about the Sphinx age by the Discovery Channel.

and u right. we can never be 100% sure until we get our hands on the original Khemetic documents & artifacts.

Its all a big puzzle that fits together. ? missing the forest for the trees. We aint no stupid ass ancient people. Africans in America are the ultimate creation AND as I said before we have the edge of the Information Age. The downside to that is that any Joe Blow can cop books for a few bucks that had rigorous initiations as prerequisites AS WELL as a cultural infrastructure AND context that no longer exists. So what we have is an outpouring of errant and exact knowledge which leads to confusion and opportunists manipulating the situation which leads to the obvious stagnation in Africans in America's progress since the 60's. A tree with no roots withers and dies but if it cannot produce fruit then its whole genus will become extinct. We have a little bit of everything in us genetically and all of our ancestors had ideological sex and made babies everywhere. Every piece of us mastered different things or the same things in different capacities. For instance, who can deny Imhotep"s achievements in medicine? But you also cannot deny the scientific and medical efficacy of the Hebraic purification rituals attributed to moses. And that ? wasnt in Kemet. And neither of them are ? with the Chinese mastery of bio-electric energy (qi-gong) or maps of meridian points. BTW there are people who claim Israelite heritage in China too. And they are black. But let me put those cards back up as it slightly irrelevant to the subject at hand....
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    h-rap got sonned, declared he was not going to bother responding

then he got sonned again, and decided he will eventually write a rebuttal

so that's two sonnings to none so far and it's like the top of the second inning

but both of you lose for caring about cults of primitive know-nothings and their imaginary gods
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think the Sphinx is older than Jericho though. Sphinx go back to 1000 B.C. and probably earlier.

but it's all the same because Israel IS Northeast Africa. that's a fact.

C/S 100% I just check this out and israel is in africa near cairo
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    h-rap got sonned, declared he was not going to bother responding

then he got sonned again, and decided he will eventually write a rebuttal

so that's two sonnings to none so far and it's like the top of the second inning

but both of you lose for caring about cults of primitive know-nothings and their imaginary gods

W/e ? ....Im on some futuristic vision. Go gerbil stuff that little Darth Vader dog. And ask Jesus to forgive you.
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol wtf is going on in this thread?
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lol wtf is going on in this thread?

I plead the fifth. F-I-F...Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffff!

The plot is supposed to thicken sometime today. Stay tuned.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    W/e ? ....Im on some futuristic vision. Go gerbil stuff that little Darth Vader dog. And ask Jesus to forgive you.
    Just ignore him brother he's one of those attention-starved weirdo's that like to type other posters names in a desperate attempt for recognition.

He's too stupid to know that we have been building and having a conversation via P.M. so as not to create a spectacle for deviant freaks like him.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Its all a big puzzle that fits together. ? missing the forest for the trees. We aint no stupid ass ancient people. Africans in America are the ultimate creation AND as I said before we have the edge of the Information Age. The downside to that is that any Joe Blow can cop books for a few bucks that had rigorous initiations as prerequisites AS WELL as a cultural infrastructure AND context that no longer exists. So what we have is an outpouring of errant and exact knowledge which leads to confusion and opportunists manipulating the situation which leads to the obvious stagnation in Africans in America's progress since the 60's. A tree with no roots withers and dies but if it cannot produce fruit then its whole genus will become extinct. We have a little bit of everything in us genetically and all of our ancestors had ideological sex and made babies everywhere. Every piece of us mastered different things or the same things in different capacities. For instance, who can deny Imhotep"s achievements in medicine? But you also cannot deny the scientific and medical efficacy of the Hebraic purification rituals attributed to moses. And that ? wasnt in Kemet. And neither of them are ? with the Chinese mastery of bio-electric energy (qi-gong) or maps of meridian points. BTW there are people who claim Israelite heritage in China too. And they are black. But let me put those cards back up as it slightly irrelevant to the subject at hand....

great post. especially the bolded. Chinese Pyramids are dope as hell too.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    wellll? wheres garv?
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    He's too stupid to know that we have been building and having a conversation via P.M. so as not to create a spectacle for deviant freaks like him.

fiat money taught me how to read other peoples PM's

i haven't read yours yet, i'm still on Jay's
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat money taught me how to read other peoples PM's

i haven't read yours yet, i'm still on Jay's

damn man chill..u taking ? too far
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    props on the thread...seems like too many cats are throwing stones and hiding hands
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That Hormaket ? is false. Where's your source? I got mine.

The agents whole premise is based on trivial ? . EVERY single point was fallacious. Of course there is a Nile Valley influence, but there is also a Persian element, a Midianite element, an Akkadian element and a Babylonian element to the Hebrew tradition too. The overall essential ideals however are 100% original and I can prove it. My whole point was Kemet didnt father everybody and especially not the Hebrews. And on top of that your little general is not a scholar and should sit his ass down. Everybody borrowed from everybody, son. But that video aint hitting on ? . "Stolen" my ass..

Fake Hebrews always get angry when people they have no relation to are attacked, you agree that Ancient Hebrews borrowed ? from the Nile Valley Civilization there was civilization in the Nile Valley when Hebrews were still roaming the deserts,the Hebrew peoples are influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization more than any other, they formed their beliefs on what they got from those peoples in the Nile valley, the essential ideals are not 100% original, but go ahead and try prove it i'm ready.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Fake Hebrews always get angry when people they have no relation to are attacked, you agree that Ancient Hebrews borrowed ? from the Nile Valley Civilization there was civilization in the Nile Valley when Hebrews were still roaming the deserts,the Hebrew peoples are influenced by the Nile Valley Civilization more than any other, they formed their beliefs on what they got from those peoples in the Nile valley, the essential ideals are not 100% original, but go ahead and try prove it i'm ready.

You still aint responded to my first post. As it still stands, my original contention has been that Hebrewisms have not be STOLEN from the Nile Valley, nor are the influences restricted to the Nile Vally AND that the perspective, purpose and idea of the Tetragrammaton is nowhere to be found in the Nile Valley. Calling me "fake Hebrew" and assorted rhetoric just proves you have poor scholarship.
  • garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You still aint responded to my first post. As it still stands, my original contention has been that Hebrewisms have not be STOLEN from the Nile Valley, nor are the influences restricted to the Nile Vally AND that the perspective, purpose and idea of the Tetragrammaton is nowhere to be found in the Nile Valley. Calling me "fake Hebrew" and assorted rhetoric just proves you have poor scholarship.

I'm waiting for you to break down how the essential ideals of Hebrewism is 100% original, then we can get into a debate afterall isn't that what this thread is about, go ahead i'm waiting.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    I'm waiting for you to break down how the essential ideals of Hebrewism is 100% original, then we can get into a debate afterall isn't that what this thread is about, go ahead i'm waiting.

First of all, how you gone switch it up? Look at the thread title dude, I did my debunking allready. You were supposed to have a great rebuttal yesterday. You know, repping hard for the BPC. Secondly, I told you already what makes the ESSENTIAL IDEA of the Tetragrammoton, the perspective and the concept of a Hebrew. Abraham was from Babylon. But the first book, B'raysheet (Genesis) doesn't start with him! It starts with Adam and Eve. here is where your teachings and understanding concerning go awry. B'raysheet is a metaphorical fractal (look it up) and a code for phases in human development. Adam and Eve are archetypes, they are man and woman, they are male and female principles (like the yin and yang). Eden in Hebrew is the archetype for the paradigm of free energy; in other words an enclosure that initiates and incubates life, which is the essential principle of creative potential in the human psyche as well as in nature. Adam and Eve was the title of the male and female of a species. In Hebrew, Genesis starts with "in a beginning" not i"in THE beginning" meaning there was already life on earth and setting the tone that B'raysheet(Genesis) was an explanation of the phases of the universe and the creation of a spiritual species with a soul. Neshama khodesh(soul/beath of life) is not like the collective concept of the Ren, Ka, Ba, Sheut and Ib in its structure. It is intrinsic understanding, higher instinct and the source energy of all biological processes The spirit (ruach) is the actual consciousness.Holy (hodesh)simply means, distinct, set apart or different.. holy spirit is not spooky, its just the mind of the ? -man species (in YHWH' Elohim (our) image).

But as I said, there were other species of humanoids and other beings who were mistaken as creator gods by other less evolved humanoids. these were called Nefphilim. the Book of Enoch breaks down their lineage. This is evidenced in bones found of giants with six digits and why in many cultures worldwide their lore reads their civilization was started by some kind of immortal or celestial ? -king whose progeny with mortal women were king-priests. This occurs and is documented worldwide in areas not influenced by Nile Valley civilization. Hebrews emerged from Fertile Crescent Civilization (eastward in Eden). There were different species of intelligent humanoids already there. And all of them were not in the Nile Valley. Even still...Joseph was in Egypt for a while. And then his family. and for centuries, THERE WAS A CULTURAL EXCHANGE. Moses knew the esoteric secrets of Kemet on top of a PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE of esoteric secrets of fertile crescent origin..And then he married a Midianite woman. and then a Nubian (Cushite). Ideas were exchanged but it is not like the Torah stops at Moses. By that time more of the history of the Hebrews was steeped in the fertile crescent (thousands of years) than the Nile Valley (400 and some change). And then they bounced and mixed with all other kinds of people. But the IDEOLOGY and cultural identity of a Hebrew from his Adamic lineage to Abraham- as a ? -man (part of the Elohim) was distinct as 100% original concept. Only your kings were considered of Divine lineage. You can't lie to me about Kemetic culture on that wise because I've read it. On essence Hebrews (Ishmaelites and Israelites) were the original 5% Nation, yet relatively more ethnically diverse.This is not the same ideology as Kemetics. And thats just one small point of how TOTALLY original ESSENTIAL FUNDAMENTALS OF HEBRAIC THOUGHT/IDEOLOGY are. What other spiritual tradition has unified nationalism at its core as opposed to bureaucratic aristocracy influenced by competing religious elements? There was not one monolithic Kemetic spiritual standard throughout that served as a unified nationalistic base during and dynasty you wanna pick in Kemet. Why you think Marcus Mosiah Garvey talked about a black ZION. Why you think we Israelites live out Marcus Garvey's vision of repatriation and you ? just fantasize about and visit Africa? Your taunts can never change tjhat FACT.

BTW, ask your comrade to forward to you the principles of Ma'at that I have observed your clique violating. If yall not doing the proper purification rituals at the appropriate times (and boy do you ? rack up WEIGHT on this board and you tube) then you are either a.) hypocrites b.) disbelievers in your own little nile valley gospel or c.) foolishly playing with elemental forces that aint on your side and you are not equipped to control. I think its a little bit of all three. or maybe d.) youre just followers too lazy to take the arduous metaphysical and historical journey back to zero point in human development or too arrogant to add understanding and a 720 degree view past your superficial knowledge you use to buffer and mask your socially unacceptable and infantile rage and confusion which is a common by-product of chattel slavery genetic trauma.

Now rebut my original post, intelligently and point by point as I did. And then respond to this so i can lay yo ass out with extensive proof and more details about the SEMINAL CONCEPTS found in Hebraic thought. Not to mention the Hebrew language itself. a Light Code language/script which as I said before, towers over the Metu Neter/Archaic Kemetian in vibratioanal rate and ability to manipulate mass and space-time.

Come on, son...

So now after, debunking your boys video point by point, I have now sonned you all worse by explaining to you in more technical detail the disparity of basic ideology of Kemet and Israel. And you will probably have nothing of equal thoughtfulness and depth to respond with. Why? i have a theory: you guys just parrot ? you know by rote or believe at face value because you receive it from your fleshly, fallible idols.You ? , you dumb ? !! Religious brainwashing certainly can and does happen by misunderstanding and manipulation of Adamic lineage through the Abrahamic stream....but this religious idiocy is not inclusive of all those who trace their spiritual and/or physical l roots to Abraham nor is it exclusive of other schools of thought (puzzle pieces).

Simply out, you got nothing of substance to say because you dont overstand your own ? you claim! You talk so pro-black but your minds are 2 dimensional- culturally white. How ironic!
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    props on the thread...seems like too many cats are throwing stones and hiding hands

You talking bout them cats that cant answer scholarship with nothing but empty trash talk and childish taunts?
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    garv is a ? damn fool if the dont think west africans were the original hebrew israelites of the bible...

you aitn got a clue what you talkin about and have clearly not done youre research...smh.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did i miss a thread? why all the negative talk abt nile valley Judah?
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My bad I didn't see your ORIGINAL post. I have strong ties to N.V.,but i dont agree with them youtube ? either.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Did i miss a thread? why all the negative talk abt nile valley Judah?

Negative talk where? Everything I cited was a rebuttal of that Seti dudes whole premise to HIS INITIAAL negative declarations that Hebrews "stole" from Nile Valley civilizations. Thats not historically accurate. There was an exchange, and being older does not qualify one thing to be seminal over others. Abraham was from the Fertile Crescent. Different influence. Read all the thread carefully. I dont bang on that ? geography ? . I don't religiously ? neither. The dude is the video saying YHWH is the sun ? and thats epically inaccurate as welll as insulting.
  • garv
    edited June 2010
    Options
    First of all, how you gone switch it up? Look at the thread title dude, I did my debunking allready. You were supposed to have a great rebuttal yesterday. You know, repping hard for the BPC. Secondly, I told you already what makes the ESSENTIAL IDEA of the Tetragrammoton, the perspective and the concept of a Hebrew. Abraham was from Babylon. But the first book, B'raysheet (Genesis) doesn't start with him! It starts with Adam and Eve. here is where your teachings and understanding concerning go awry. B'raysheet is a metaphorical fractal (look it up) and a code for phases in human development. Adam and Eve are archetypes, they are man and woman, they are male and female principles (like the yin and yang). Eden in Hebrew is the archetype for the paradigm of free energy; in other words an enclosure that initiates and incubates life, which is the essential principle of creative potential in the human psyche as well as in nature. Adam and Eve was the title of the male and female of a species. In Hebrew, Genesis starts with "in a beginning" not i"in THE beginning" meaning there was already life on earth and setting the tone that B'raysheet(Genesis) was an explanation of the phases of the universe and the creation of a spiritual species with a soul. Neshama khodesh(soul/beath of life) is not like the collective concept of the Ren, Ka, Ba, Sheut and Ib in its structure. It is intrinsic understanding, higher instinct and the source energy of all biological processes The spirit (ruach) is the actual consciousness.Holy (hodesh)simply means, distinct, set apart or different.. holy spirit is not spooky, its just the mind of the ? -man species (in YHWH' Elohim (our) image).

But as I said, there were other species of humanoids and other beings who were mistaken as creator gods by other less evolved humanoids. these were called Nefphilim. the Book of Enoch breaks down their lineage. This is evidenced in bones found of giants with six digits and why in many cultures worldwide their lore reads their civilization was started by some kind of immortal or celestial ? -king whose progeny with mortal women were king-priests. This occurs and is documented worldwide in areas not influenced by Nile Valley civilization. Hebrews emerged from Fertile Crescent Civilization (eastward in Eden). There were different species of intelligent humanoids already there. And all of them were not in the Nile Valley. Even still...Joseph was in Egypt for a while. And then his family. and for centuries, THERE WAS A CULTURAL EXCHANGE. Moses knew the esoteric secrets of Kemet on top of a PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE of esoteric secrets of fertile crescent origin..And then he married a Midianite woman. and then a Nubian (Cushite). Ideas were exchanged but it is not like the Torah stops at Moses. By that time more of the history of the Hebrews was steeped in the fertile crescent (thousands of years) than the Nile Valley (400 and some change). And then they bounced and mixed with all other kinds of people. But the IDEOLOGY and cultural identity of a Hebrew from his Adamic lineage to Abraham- as a ? -man (part of the Elohim) was distinct as 100% original concept. Only your kings were considered of Divine lineage. You can't lie to me about Kemetic culture on that wise because I've read it. On essence Hebrews (Ishmaelites and Israelites) were the original 5% Nation, yet relatively more ethnically diverse.This is not the same ideology as Kemetics. And thats just one small point of how TOTALLY original ESSENTIAL FUNDAMENTALS OF HEBRAIC THOUGHT/IDEOLOGY are. What other spiritual tradition has unified nationalism at its core as opposed to bureaucratic aristocracy influenced by competing religious elements? There was not one monolithic Kemetic spiritual standard throughout that served as a unified nationalistic base during and dynasty you wanna pick in Kemet. Why you think Marcus Mosiah Garvey talked about a black ZION. Why you think we Israelites live out Marcus Garvey's vision of repatriation and you ? just fantasize about and visit Africa? Your taunts can never change tjhat FACT.

BTW, ask your comrade to forward to you the principles of Ma'at that I have observed your clique violating. If yall not doing the proper purification rituals at the appropriate times (and boy do you ? rack up WEIGHT on this board and you tube) then you are either a.) hypocrites b.) disbelievers in your own little nile valley gospel or c.) foolishly playing with elemental forces that aint on your side and you are not equipped to control. I think its a little bit of all three. or maybe d.) youre just followers too lazy to take the arduous metaphysical and historical journey back to zero point in human development or too arrogant to add understanding and a 720 degree view past your superficial knowledge you use to buffer and mask your socially unacceptable and infantile rage and confusion which is a common by-product of chattel slavery genetic trauma.

Now rebut my original post, intelligently and point by point as I did. And then respond to this so i can lay yo ass out with extensive proof and more details about the SEMINAL CONCEPTS found in Hebraic thought. Not to mention the Hebrew language itself. a Light Code language/script which as I said before, towers over the Metu Neter/Archaic Kemetian in vibratioanal rate and ability to manipulate mass and space-time.

Come on, son...

So now after, debunking your boys video point by point, I have now sonned you all worse by explaining to you in more technical detail the disparity of basic ideology of Kemet and Israel. And you will probably have nothing of equal thoughtfulness and depth to respond with. Why? i have a theory: you guys just parrot ? you know by rote or believe at face value because you receive it from your fleshly, fallible idols.You ? , you dumb ? !! Religious brainwashing certainly can and does happen by misunderstanding and manipulation of Adamic lineage through the Abrahamic stream....but this religious idiocy is not inclusive of all those who trace their spiritual and/or physical l roots to Abraham nor is it exclusive of other schools of thought (puzzle pieces).

Simply out, you got nothing of substance to say because you dont overstand your own ? you claim! You talk so pro-black but your minds are 2 dimensional- culturally white. How ironic!

I am culturally white because i refuse to accept the lies of Hebrews?, fam i am a man from the southwest of Nigeria, i am Yoruba, i am African first and foremost i refuse to believe the imaginary lies of Hebrew scholars who base their knowledge on a book that can't be provided as historical evidence, it is you that is dealing with identity problems, i know where i'm from the whole reason called themselves Hebrew in the first place is to do with being ashamed of their actual African heritage, all throughout the bible which many blacks and Africans have devoted their lifes to following, Hebrews are mentioned as chosen people, are singled out as a divine race that ? blessed, while African scholars like Diop and Dr Ben were trying to enlighten our people many of you Hebrew scholars were dividing us, i have talking to many Hebrew Israelites in the past there is not a group of people more divisive that them in our communities and they manage to hide under the banner of enlightenment when in reality they are scared to look at themselves in the mirror and call themselves Africans, you are Africans not Israelites.

But anyways you already admitted that Egyptians hugely influenced Hebrew culture, moreso than any other gorup of peoples what you need to understand is that if we take a multi disciplinary approach we come to the conclusion that Israel undoubtedly influenced by Egyptians and had taken many ideals from them.

You already admit this by mentioning 'Moses' a man who was said to have been born in Egypt and learnt from Egyptians, no personality supposedly influenced Hebrew ideals as much as Moses, no coincidence that the same man married an Egyptian and studied in Egypt, in fact the Ark of Covenant was based on Egyptian vessels that were used to hold sacred objects of deities.

The early stories in Genesis talks of important nations being ruled by 12 princes directly comes from the myth that Egypt was once ruled by 12 princes, being based on Heru the elder ruling over twelve daylight hours while his brother set ruled over the twelve nighttime hours, and even more so the stories of the Bronze cup in the twelve Egyptian kings.

Many scholars make us aware of the influence of Aten worship on Israel, can you provide me documented evidence on Hebrews worshiping one deity before the worship of Aten, who was the first monotheistic ruler in that region? ironically Hebrews were said to be in Egypt at the time of Akhenaten this is no coincidence as we all know your sacred Hebrews were once polytheistic, the influence of the worship of aten would of had a profound influence on them, in fact the premise of worshiping one deity would of originated from the concept of Aten, it is clear to see that the identity of your beliefs have been influenced largely by Ancient Egyptians as well as others and only a fool would deny that.

Everyone from diop to Obenga have touched on Egyptian influence on Hebrews, even the Hebrews themselves acknowledged this i'm sorry if you can't but i certainly could say that the Hebrews would of been polytheistic desert roamers if they never came into contact with their African brothers in the Nile valley.
This discussion has been closed.