Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Well i've got Ashanti family members who basically reiterate the same thing i said, that these peoples claiming Hebrew descendance are no more than peoples who have bought into the whole myth of the bible in regards to so called Hebrews being gods chosen people etc, alot of Igbos claim the same thing but they are also the biggest Christian majority in Nigeria, so there is no coincidence there. The peoples i am from Yorubas seldom claim this because our peoples are split between Islam and Christianity as well as native customs such as the Orisha, its only natural that when you follow a doctrine all your life you want to be associated with the people who have been adorned in that doctrine.

You need more people.
  • judahxulu
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I agree with my brother GARV.

I respect my brothers who take pride in their Afrikan heritage and dont rush all over the globe trying to be "asiatics", and "moorish", and 'hebrew" just because they have been trained to hate mother Afrika.

Its shameful how these bible-thumpers think they are somehow superior to their Afrikan brothers because they are the "chosen people".

RBG Black Power Cartel soldier for Life.

Your false assumptions about folks denying Africa are dumb. But since you want tyo keep repeating yourself I will too. Nothing your little segment does for Africa can rival what we have done and continuously do. And by the way, if you weren't so bust buying into the divisive plot you would realize the following is in the book you ridicule:

And the LORD shall smite Egypt: he shall smite and heal [it]: and they shall return [even] to the LORD, and he shall be intreated of them, and shall heal them.

In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, [even] a blessing in the midst of the land:

Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed [be] Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Is. 19:22-25

Hmmm, blessed be Khemet, Israel and Sumer/babylon? Your understanding is basic at best and your leader's rhetoric is blocking you off from the ultimate truth.

Now name me a european country mentioned in the bible BESIDES that fraudulent new testament ? . Its all black people in the book. Like it or not, the Nile Valley does not define Africa. ? , Khufu found the Giza pyramid and the Sphinx buried under the sand, dude. There's a stream of knowledge thats way deeper and more significant than that ? you talking. You can never use that "chosen people" cop out again though as it says right there in the bible that Israel is not the only nation YHWH considers His People.
  • melanated khemist
    melanated khemist Members Posts: 608 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I agree extrapolating the science from the glyphs (medu netr) is no easy task. AND there's not really 1 cohesive movement on a grand scale, BUT NOTHING compares to the teachings of Nile Valley,KMT, or the Ausarian Resurrection. I have not read all the posts are watched the videos yet i been kinda on an entertainment fast so i try to stay away from the site but i saw some of your previous videos and works and know you guys are putting in work and thats a beautiful thing. Plus in the past you've gave me some material that was on point(i need some more) but c'mon man,only the UNinformed UNinitiated who wont put the work in themselvesbelieve the Nile Valley teachings bear no fruit.
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I would respect Seti more if he actually came with some facts and thorough research instead of always calling people ? , mofos, and ? .

Shouting and and a powerful delivery of your point is not a substitute for cold, hard facts and meticulous research.

He was talking a lot of shiznil and was challenged to a debate by Dr. Wesley Muhammad and ? out, then had the nerve to show up trying to disrupt the debate. I don't respect that. I was in New York, and a lot of the RBG crew wasn't feeling that. Plus he comes belligerent and disrespectful.

And I will say it time and time again, The RBG crew got to come with more than talk. All this rhetoric about the ways of KMT, Egypt, etc being superior has to manifest at some point. If all you have to show for your wisdom is books and tours of Ancient civilizations then you do a disservice to what you claim. All this bashing of the Black Church and religious institutions/organizations looks foolish in the light of the actual reality. But the black Church is building schools, aquiring properties, building businesses,etc. The NOI has farmland in several states. They have independent schools in most major cities. They have real estate holdings and their own independent media outlet. Not to mention the personal accomplishments of it's individual members. The Hebrew Israelites in Dimona have built their own community that is basically self sustaining and vibrant. Not hating on the RBG or nothing but you got to step your game up. We need results and production, not wolf tickets.

The realest talk, this is the biggest indictment against the RBG crew, Dr. Ben is in terrible condition and the RBG crew won't support him. After all Dr. Ben has done for a lot of us and he has to subsist on handouts . Why he was even mugged a few years ago by some two bit ? . What kind of ish is that? Can you imagine Minister Farrakhan getting mugged? And Dr. Ben knew a lot who claim his legacy wouldn't preserve or protect it. He bequeathed all of his scholarship and works to the care of the NOI in New York City.

People like Seti, like to cause division among black people under the guise of Black Power. Gang Banging is played. This is Willie Lynch in Black face. Highlighting differences based on division is the tool of the enemy. I had to check my knucklehead little cousin who was buying into that ? . He come talking about Seti this and that and the Church this and that, when the little ? lived in a house that was provided by the Church with a interest free loan far below market value. His parents would have never got that deal with a bank. His parents met in the church and the little ? went to a church affiliated school where he consistently scored in the top ten percentile, giving him carte blanche of choices when it came to schools. And he graduated high school a ? !

Christians are building. Muslims are building. Hebrews are building. RBG it's your turn.......................
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    I would respect Seti more if he actually came with some facts and thorough research instead of always calling people ? , mofos, and ? .

Shouting and and a powerful delivery of your point is not a substitute for cold, hard facts and meticulous research.

He was talking a lot of shiznil and was challenged to a debate by Dr. Wesley Muhammad and ? out, then had the nerve to show up trying to disrupt the debate. I don't respect that. I was in New York, and a lot of the RBG crew wasn't feeling that. Plus he comes belligerent and disrespectful.

And I will say it time and time again, The RBG crew got to come with more than talk. All this rhetoric about the ways of KMT, Egypt, etc being superior has to manifest at some point. If all you have to show for your wisdom is books and tours of Ancient civilizations then you do a disservice to what you claim. All this bashing of the Black Church and religious institutions/organizations looks foolish in the light of the actual reality. But the black Church is building schools, aquiring properties, building businesses,etc. The NOI has farmland in several states. They have independent schools in most major cities. They have real estate holdings and their own independent media outlet. Not to mention the personal accomplishments of it's individual members. The Hebrew Israelites in Dimona have built their own community that is basically self sustaining and vibrant. Not hating on the RBG or nothing but you got to step your game up. We need results and production, not wolf tickets.

The realest talk, this is the biggest indictment against the RBG crew, Dr. Ben is in terrible condition and the RBG crew won't support him. After all Dr. Ben has done for a lot of us and he has to subsist on handouts . Why he was even mugged a few years ago by some two bit ? . What kind of ish is that? Can you imagine Minister Farrakhan getting mugged? And Dr. Ben knew a lot who claim his legacy wouldn't preserve or protect it. He bequeathed all of his scholarship and works to the care of the NOI in New York City.

People like Seti, like to cause division among black people under the guise of Black Power. Gang Banging is played. This is Willie Lynch in Black face.
    Highlighting differences based on division is the tool of the enemy. I had to check my knucklehead little cousin who was buying into that ? . He come talking about Seti this and that and the Church this and that, when the little ? lived in a house that was provided by the Church with a interest free loan far below market value. His parents would have never got that deal with a bank. His parents met in the church and the little ? went to a church affiliated school where he consistently scored in the top ten percentile, giving him carte blanche of choices when it came to schools. And he graduated high school a ? !

Christians are building. Muslims are building. Hebrews are building. RBG it's your turn.......................

Exactly. Even if "black power gangsterism" was a legitimate (and not laughable) philosophy- the approach of Seti is not gangsta. What gangsta pops up on a block with established crews in place and just pops off loud-talking wit no comparable firepower or infrastructure to back it up? What kind of gangsta starts fights and runs? What kind of gangsta disrespects more established possible allies without a comprable track record or set of resources his self-generated enemies' possess? The answer is- a dumb gangsta with an early expiration date.

Besides how do you "bang on the beast" when you reject biblical symbolism? There are no Kemetic papyrii or prophecies drawn on a wall talking about facing off with a global power structure known as "the beast".

And what kind of cartel can you access and easily infiltrate via internet?

Our people dont need gangstas, poverty pimps or fantasy cartels. While these Seti cultists are steady popping lip about divisions, the different groups being ridiculed are networking, seperating the wheat from the chaff internally and harping on similarities to prepare for the final stages of this endgame. And real results will continue to manifest.

The religious, dogmatic mind is indeed an enemy to the spiritual and cultural evolution of the kidnapped African. You know the measure of the mind by the matter it manifests. "Ghetto scholarship" (as Dr. Wesley Muhammad calls it) produces nothing. Its pure mental ? . It feels good, but every time it reaches its apex millions of potential lives are wasted and nothing manifests out of it but a feeling of being drained.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    I agree extrapolating the science from the glyphs (medu netr) is no easy task. AND there's not really 1 cohesive movement on a grand scale, BUT NOTHING compares to the teachings of Nile Valley,KMT, or the Ausarian Resurrection. I have not read all the posts are watched the videos yet i been kinda on an entertainment fast so i try to stay away from the site but i saw some of your previous videos and works and know you guys are putting in work and thats a beautiful thing. Plus in the past you've gave me some material that was on point(i need some more) but c'mon man,only the UNinformed UNinitiated who wont put the work in themselvesbelieve the Nile Valley teachings bear no fruit.

You kinda gotta look at the vids and read my posts to understand where I'm coming from. I can pretty much assume rightfully by way of ancient history that Nile Valley teachings (whatever that is) can bear fruits. But just like any other grouping of Africans in ancient time- that society fell. So where's the balance. Whatever label one chooses to associate with, without subjugating Ego to Self, he will undoubtedly project his own heart of hearts on it and make it in his own image. Case in point this thread is about the ego projections of Seti- not the virtues or vices of Nile Valley civilization as the history, philosophies and spiritual modalities are too vast to generalize in a negative or a positive light. My point is that lying about who was the first to build or teach whatever is stupid and it produces no results. Whether you are Kemtic, Hindu, Hebrew, voo-ddoo- it dont matter. If you cant tell me whats good about what you saying and THEN show and prove how it applies RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE ON EARTH then either a.) you dont know what you are talking about or b.) your source material lacking. Truth be told, yoiu can manifest WHATEVER you believe in good or bad if you are consistent and have relative integrity towards whatever vibratory rate you choose to project on. A neophyte wouldn't know this. Thats why the Seti cult produces no real results. The dude is a neophyte trying to wear the pants of a master. He has no consistent message beyond his angry and contentious sensationalism and has been proven to be lacking in the integrity department.
  • killah_muhfucka
    killah_muhfucka Members Posts: 372
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    You kinda gotta look at the vids and read my posts to understand where I'm coming from. I can pretty much assume rightfully by way of ancient history that Nile Valley teachings (whatever that is) can bear fruits. But just like any other grouping of Africans in ancient time- that society fell. So where's the balance. Whatever label one chooses to associate with, without subjugating Ego to Self, he will undoubtedly project his own heart of hearts on it and make it in his own image. Case in point this thread is about the ego projections of Seti- not the virtues or vices of Nile Valley civilization as the history, philosophies and spiritual modalities are too vast to generalize in a negative or a positive light. My point is that lying about who was the first to build or teach whatever is stupid and it produces no results. Whether you are Kemtic, Hindu, Hebrew, voo-ddoo- it dont matter. If you cant tell me whats good about what you saying and THEN show and prove how it applies RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE ON EARTH then either a.) you dont know what you are talking about or b.) your source material lacking. Truth be told, yoiu can manifest WHATEVER you believe in good or bad if you are consistent and have relative integrity towards whatever vibratory rate you choose to project on. A neophyte wouldn't know this. Thats why the Seti cult produces no real results. The dude is a neophyte trying to wear the pants of a master. He has no consistent message beyond his angry and contentious sensationalism and has been proven to be lacking in the integrity department.

All it takes is for an individual to deliberately manipulate information ONCE to show what their true motive / agenda is. Whatever side of the fence one is on, they are going to paint there thoughts / theories / accomplishments with a positive light all the while hiding or manipulating the failings of said society. THis happens all to frequently with those I talk to who try to force the Mystery system down every ones throat.

Honestly I dont care who built what first and what book is the oldest... show me something positive that comes from what you believe / teach / practice. You might have plans to build a spaceship to get mankind to the other end of the universe, but if you never do anything positive with those plans they are useless. This is why even SOME christians I talk to I give huge props to because they are allowing their beliefs ***whatever they may be*** to cause them to do great things with their lives and they help others far more than anyone who simply promotes hate just for the sake of doing it. Most of the clans follow the same course of the baptist preacher who yells and screams and speaks authoritatively about a bunch of nonsense.... but since he seems convinced or sounds good his followers wil fight with him to the death.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010

People like Seti, like to cause division among black people under the guise of Black Power. Gang Banging is played. This is Willie Lynch in Black face. Highlighting differences based on division is the tool of the enemy. I had to check my knucklehead little cousin who was buying into that ? . He come talking about Seti this and that and the Church this and that, when the little ? lived in a house that was provided by the Church with a interest free loan far below market value. His parents would have never got that deal with a bank. His parents met in the church and the little ? went to a church affiliated school where he consistently scored in the top ten percentile, giving him carte blanche of choices when it came to schools. And he graduated high school a ? !

Lol your talking about someone doing research when it seems you haven't done your own, the Rbg are supporting Dr Ben moreso than others.
  • garv
    edited July 2010

How is Seti causing division, by calling out foolish Hebrews who constantly denounce Africa? most of the time is others calling out Seti, theres nothing wrong with building with your brothers.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Lol your talking about someone doing research when it seems you haven't done your own, the Rbg are supporting Dr Ben moreso than others.

You need more people. The fact that you continuously cheery pick points to make contentious suppositions about shows your integrity is lacking. If you ? were doing the job right then explain the scholarship and works thing. Do the RBG's have the rights to his works or not? How have the RBG's improved his health? All that negative energy you cats let into and out of your organization is probably making his condition worse.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    How is Seti causing division, by calling out foolish Hebrews who constantly denounce Africa? most of the time is others calling out Seti, theres nothing wrong with building with your brothers.

? for the last time, Millstone Hebrews does not = all Hebrews. Isolate and chasten all the Hebrew groups who deny Africa. The African Hebrew Israelite in Dimona are not a part of that. There are a few little Hebrew sects who dont like us because we do not denounce Africa and do so much to contribute to her healing. This is because- no matter the label one puts on themselves- they can act out what they are negatively or positively. There are good and bad hebrews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs or whatever. Your fake albino general does not "build". He's an example of a bad Tam-rian, Kemetian or whatever yall call yourselves. The ? stays getting called out because he keeps lying and misrepresenting fact. His spiritual or genetic roots have nothing to do with that. The ? be lying by omission and commision, falsifying evidence and instigating conflict.

The ? calls out entire groups because he's too much of a punk to call out SERIOUS individuals and follow through. Thats why that coward knows who to debate and who not to. Thats why HES ON VIDEO unable to look a white man in his eye. Thats why he hypes you ? up to "bang on the beast" yet when confronted by authorities ON VIDEO his "bag" sounds more like a whimper. This ? is not building nothing but DVD sales and a RICO case for ? dumb enough to follow him.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010

I support Dr. Ben. He was struggling with medical bills and day to day living and still is. You ? talk a good one but you don't take care of your own. While Seti talks about Dr. Ben being his elder and all this other ? , He slid him a couple dollars in front What elder in traditional African society is not cared for and looked after? If you were really in tune with African culture as you ? claim, Dr. Ben wouldn't have to pay for ? . Especially, since he was one of the foremost scholars to breath life into that **cough** movement.

He knows that a lot of them ? is loud mouth bullshitters. That is why he bequeathed his work to the NOI. If you wouldn't take care of him, how could he expect you to look after his work?

Interesting side note. Dr. Ben was nurtured in the Hebrew tradition, and has respect for it. You ? erroneously think because Dr. Ben is critical of modern religious expression that he doesn't respect Abrahamic tradition. Contrare mon frere. His research seeks to put it in the proper place and connect the dots and fill in the blanks. You ? take it to mean that you should be hostile towards it.

And in the line of anti-ghetto scholarship, I present to you:

NEW YORK (FinalCall.com)—Dr. Yosef A.A. ben-Jochannan, 83, noted Black historian, scholar and Egyptologist, stunned the audience at the Salem United Methodist Church in Harlem Oct. 16, when he told the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan that he wanted to donate his private library of more than 35,000 books to the Nation of Islam. The leader of the Nation of Islam had come to Harlem to observe the Holy Day of Atonement in celebration of the seventh anniversary of the Million Man March.

“I was moved by Minister Farrakhan’s speech at the Salem Methodist Church. I find Minister Farrakhan to be the only Black man who stands up for his people,” Dr. Ben, as he is affectionately called, told The Final Call during an exclusive interview. He said that the Nation of Islam is the premiere group “working for the benefit” of Black people.

Dr. Ben said he does things because of “deep convictions,” adding that he heard Min. Farrakhan speak on Sept. 14 at the Harlem-based National Black Theater. Min. Farrakhan delivered an address to a group of youth leaders titled: “What is your purpose in life?” The conference was sponsored by the National Leadership Alliance, a group of Black organizations and individuals who used the conference to launch their national campaign for the effective use of Black political and economic strength.

Dr. ben-Jochannan said that he heard Min. Farrakhan speak again in Harlem on October 15, when the Minister hosted a private meeting with Black journalists.

“Minister Farrakhan is consistent in his positions concerning Black people. You do not find that in Black men these days because they are imposed upon by White considerations,” he said. “I have nothing but deep respect for Minister Farrakhan.”

During the Holy Day of Atonement observance, Min. Farrakhan concluded his address at Salem United Methodist by calling Dr. Ben to the pulpit. It was then that the noted historian said he wanted to give the Minister his engineering books now, and upon his transition from this life, he said he wanted the Nation to receive his library.

Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan was born on Dec. 31, 1918 to a Puerto Rican mother and an Ethiopian father, in what is known as the “Falasha” Hebrew community in Gondar, Ethiopia.

His formal education began in Puerto Rico and continued in The ? Islands and in Brazil, where he attended elementary and secondary school. He earned a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Puerto Rico, and a Master’s in Architectural Engineering from the University of Havana in Cuba. He received doctorial degrees in Cultural Anthropology and Moorish History from the University of Havana and the University of Barcelona in Spain.

Dr. Ben was an adjunct professor at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, from 1976 to 1987. He has written and published over 49 books and papers, revealing much of his findings from Egypt. Two of his better-known works are “Black Man of the Nile” and “Africa: Mother of Major Western Religions.”

“It is very meaningful to have Dr. Ben say, ‘here, this knowledge you can preserve for our people,’ ” Dr. Leonard Jeffries, professor of Black Studies at City University in New York, told The Final Call.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010

Because there are people doing work in Africa right now that he called out, that are more beneficial to Africans abroad and in the Diaspora, than this ? . The African Hebrews have helped Africans with health and farming issues and continue to do so. They also have shown that it is possible to build a community relatively free from the ills that affect our greater community if left alone. It was NOI doctors who worked with Kenyan doctors to help combat the scourge of AIDS that is wreaking havoc on our people. TransAfrica has helped link professional blacks in America with their African Brothers to help improve their infrastructure. Minister Farrakhan is easily the most influential Black leader from America to connect with Africans. So much so, that he is treated as a Head of State, when he travels abroad, while you RBG ? get shuttled to the tourism department. He was the only Black American asked to participate in the convening of the AU conferences. He has secretly helped broker peace between many warring factions on that continent because he is respected as an honest broker.

Now. What has Seti done for Africa? No DVD's or youtube videos please. I'll wait...............
  • garv
    edited July 2010
    I support Dr. Ben. He was struggling with medical bills and day to day living and still is. You ? talk a good one but you don't take care of your own. While Seti talks about Dr. Ben being his elder and all this other ? , He slid him a couple dollars in front What elder in traditional African society is not cared for and looked after? If you were really in tune with African culture as you ? claim, Dr. Ben wouldn't have to pay for ? . Especially, since he was one of the foremost scholars to breath life into that **cough** movement.

He knows that a lot of them ? is loud mouth bullshitters. That is why he bequeathed his work to the NOI. If you wouldn't take care of him, how could he expect you to look after his work?

Interesting side note. Dr. Ben was nurtured in the Hebrew tradition, and has respect for it. You ? erroneously think because Dr. Ben is critical of modern religious expression that he doesn't respect Abrahamic tradition. Contrare mon frere. His research seeks to put it in the proper place and connect the dots and fill in the blanks. You ? take it to mean that you should be hostile towards it.

And in the line of anti-ghetto scholarship, I present to you:

NEW YORK (FinalCall.com)—Dr. Yosef A.A. ben-Jochannan, 83, noted Black historian, scholar and Egyptologist, stunned the audience at the Salem United Methodist Church in Harlem Oct. 16, when he told the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan that he wanted to donate his private library of more than 35,000 books to the Nation of Islam. The leader of the Nation of Islam had come to Harlem to observe the Holy Day of Atonement in celebration of the seventh anniversary of the Million Man March.

“I was moved by Minister Farrakhan’s speech at the Salem Methodist Church. I find Minister Farrakhan to be the only Black man who stands up for his people,” Dr. Ben, as he is affectionately called, told The Final Call during an exclusive interview. He said that the Nation of Islam is the premiere group “working for the benefit” of Black people.

Dr. Ben said he does things because of “deep convictions,” adding that he heard Min. Farrakhan speak on Sept. 14 at the Harlem-based National Black Theater. Min. Farrakhan delivered an address to a group of youth leaders titled: “What is your purpose in life?” The conference was sponsored by the National Leadership Alliance, a group of Black organizations and individuals who used the conference to launch their national campaign for the effective use of Black political and economic strength.

Dr. ben-Jochannan said that he heard Min. Farrakhan speak again in Harlem on October 15, when the Minister hosted a private meeting with Black journalists.

“Minister Farrakhan is consistent in his positions concerning Black people. You do not find that in Black men these days because they are imposed upon by White considerations,” he said. “I have nothing but deep respect for Minister Farrakhan.”

During the Holy Day of Atonement observance, Min. Farrakhan concluded his address at Salem United Methodist by calling Dr. Ben to the pulpit. It was then that the noted historian said he wanted to give the Minister his engineering books now, and upon his transition from this life, he said he wanted the Nation to receive his library.

Dr. Yosef ben-Jochannan was born on Dec. 31, 1918 to a Puerto Rican mother and an Ethiopian father, in what is known as the “Falasha” Hebrew community in Gondar, Ethiopia.

His formal education began in Puerto Rico and continued in The ? Islands and in Brazil, where he attended elementary and secondary school. He earned a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Puerto Rico, and a Master’s in Architectural Engineering from the University of Havana in Cuba. He received doctorial degrees in Cultural Anthropology and Moorish History from the University of Havana and the University of Barcelona in Spain.

Dr. Ben was an adjunct professor at Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, from 1976 to 1987. He has written and published over 49 books and papers, revealing much of his findings from Egypt. Two of his better-known works are “Black Man of the Nile” and “Africa: Mother of Major Western Religions.”

“It is very meaningful to have Dr. Ben say, ‘here, this knowledge you can preserve for our people,’ ” Dr. Leonard Jeffries, professor of Black Studies at City University in New York, told The Final Call.

I don't know why you posted that brother its nothing new to me.

On regards to Dr Ben i guess none of us can truly know what is going on and if and to what extent is Seti helping him, again i don't think the responsibility should be placed solely on Setis shoulders afterall Dr ben managed to reach a lot of people in the black community whether it you be a Hebrew or Moor, Seti is the only one i have seen rallied the course which is what i basing my judgement on but again no one knows whats going on behind the scenes.
  • garv
    edited July 2010
    Because there are people doing work in Africa right now that he called out, that are more beneficial to Africans abroad and in the Diaspora, than this ? . The African Hebrews have helped Africans with health and farming issues and continue to do so. They also have shown that it is possible to build a community relatively free from the ills that affect our greater community if left alone. It was NOI doctors who worked with Kenyan doctors to help combat the scourge of AIDS that is wreaking havoc on our people. TransAfrica has helped link professional blacks in America with their African Brothers to help improve their infrastructure. Minister Farrakhan is easily the most influential Black leader from America to connect with Africans. So much so, that he is treated as a Head of State, when he travels abroad, while you RBG ? get shuttled to the tourism department. He was the only Black American asked to participate in the convening of the AU conferences. He has secretly helped broker peace between many warring factions on that continent because he is respected as an honest broker.

Now. What has Seti done for Africa? No DVD's or youtube videos please. I'll wait...............

Really whats your point, Farrakhan gets treated like an head of state when he goes to Muslim African countries like Libya and chills with his arab buddy Gadaffi so what, there have been people who have done just as much for African peoples and are doing good things in Africa right now who don't get the publicity and in reality don't need it, i never once dissed Minister Farrakhan or the NOI so i don't know where your going with that.

And Seti is a young man compared to Farrakhan bro, Farrakhan has been doing what he does for over 40 years now i don't know why you chose to make that comparison theres nothing wrong with someone trying to educate his people which is what Seti is trying to do, if you want to make an argument you could of at least compared Farrakhan to other elders like Diop Obenga and Dr Ben.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Really whats your point, Farrakhan gets treated like an head of state when he goes to Muslim African countries like Libya and chills with his arab buddy Gadaffi so what, there have been people who have done just as much for African peoples and are doing good things in Africa right now who don't get the publicity and in reality don't need it, i never once dissed Minister Farrakhan or the NOI so i don't know where your going with that.

And Seti is a young man compared to Farrakhan bro, Farrakhan has been doing what he does for over 40 years now i don't know why you chose to make that comparison theres nothing wrong with someone trying to educate his people which is what Seti is trying to do, if you want to make an argument you could of at least compared Farrakhan to other elders like Diop Obenga and Dr Ben.

Bro, It wasnt about Farrakhan, that is why I mentioned the African Hebrews in Jerusalem, TransAfrica, and others. My point was SETi runs his mouth about Africa when these people and groups have done more tangible work than he has as it relates to Africa. And no, Farrakhan has been welcomed to Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, South Africa, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, etc. These are not muslim nations.

Seti may not be an agent but he sure is wearing the uniform. I dont trust no nlgger who tells people to go get a gun but aint never poked nothing, popped nothing, ? stop fronting. That is classic cointelpro. Get ? riled up to bust off then the Feds come in and slaughter a whole bunch of ? or take them to jail for planning insurrection.

Lead by example then maybe I will believe you.

Like I said Dr.Wesley made the dude bow down because he comes thorough with facts and extensive scholarly research and he knew his paper mache' scholarship would get swiss cheesed up. He was all belligerent, foul, uncivilized, and disrespectful but when it came time to deliver the ? folded like an envelope. The cat even left his homeboy by himself by walking out of the debate after promising to secure him.

Loud forceful presentation does not equal Truth.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I like Farrakhan because he wears alligator shoes, and I also own some Gators from when I was involved in the Game.

I also like Farrakhan because he said "If Malcolm was our traitor we dealt with him like a traitor"!!...thats bossy!!

The HipHop generation are not joining Hebrew isralites who they see on youtube wearing Halloween costumes and cursing Black women
    The HipHop generation is not joining Nation of Islam chapters who they see on street-corners selling bean-pie and Final Call newspapers

The youth are joining organizations that understand their struggle, not quasi-religious cults who quote biblical scriptures and Quranic verses and rock kufi's or turbans.

This is a new day and age and if you cant reach the suffering masses in the housing projects and wards, the gangbangers and the street soldiers, you really aint doin' ? but intellectually ? online and bragging about a handful of people within your own religious cult that have found a moderate level of success.

Calling Seti an agent is laughable considering he is putting in more work within the community than anybody that has posted in this thread.

His co-signs come from Dr. Ben and Ashra Kwesi, your co-signs come from invisible posters on an internet forum....so who's really the agent???
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I look at this thread as constructive criticism. the Abrahamic system has been a dominant player in the world for over 1,500 years, so the adherents to that are like the big brother criticizing the little brother WHO USED TO BE THE BIG BROTHER. it's needed and it will happen, that's only natural.

Seti said himself, "little brotha than got a lil bigger."

its taking us a while because we are like Isis recovering the lost pieces of Osiris, which in this case is vast ancient systems covered up by the Hellenes, Romans and successor invaders while being preserved in Animist, Hebraic & Sufic Spirituality, amongst others. we have only had this information for roughly 40 years while the Abrahamic followers have enjoyed over a millennium of practice, so it's easier to apply it. that's why Afrocentric Scholars and the greater RBG groups have such a strong historical tradition. we are putting the pieces together (Dr. Ben, Dr. Diop, Mr. Epperson, Sertima & Rashidi have provided us with this trait.) that, up until this point, has been our major practical application to the last 40 years, historical scholarship to recover what has been lost. Seti is the first brother in recent times to inject a vigorous nature into this thing, and that is what people are attracted to. in addition, he focuses on the aspect of historical recovery which is very important to the group that he is speaking to.

and to clarify, not all RBG groups are the Black Power Cartel, just like the African Hebrew Israelites are not all the Hebrew Israelites, they just share many similarities. RBG is a common identity for the global black diaspora, designed by Marcus Garvey, which many groups have been influenced by.

I represent RBG but I prefer to take what is useful from all groups with tangible results while working in unification, and retaining my core philosophy of Leadership, Independence & Human Rights for black people.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    I look at this thread as constructive criticism. the Abrahamic system has been a dominant player in the world for over 1,500 years, so the adherents to that are like the big brother criticizing the little brother WHO USED TO BE THE BIG BROTHER. it's needed and it will happen, that's only natural.

its taking us a while because we are like Isis recovering the lost pieces of Osiris, which in this case is vast ancient systems covered up by the Hellenes, Romans and successor invaders while being preserved in Animist, Hebraic & Sufic Spirituality, a

and to clarify, not all RBG groups are the Black Power Cartel, just like the African Hebrew Israelites are not all the Hebrew Israelites, they just share many similarities. RBG is a common identity for the global black diaspora, designed by Marcus Garvey, which many groups have been influenced by.

I represent RBG but I prefer to take what is useful from all groups with tangible results while working in unification, and retaining my core philosophy of Leadership, Independence & Human Rights for black people.

I can get with this Music. But the problem with most RBG is they claim principles like Medu Netr and MAAT, yet violate the very principles in their presentation. They are not interested in upholding anything but a juvenile big ? contest.

At what point though, do we say look ? , all that is theory that you havent refined or cant refine. Either ? or get off the ? . We need tangible results produced by practical application. To teach some ? who cant wipe his backside properly about pineal constructs and The key to Occult sciences is out loud laughable. ? teaching on high science and the superior ways of Ancient KMT for 40 years in a rented school class room that he has to get out of in 2 hours. FOH
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I can get with this Music. But the problem with most RBG is they claim principles like Medu Netr and MAAT, yet violate the very principles in their presentation. They are not interested in upholding anything but a juvenile big ? contest.

At what point though, do we say look ? , all that is theory that you havent refined or cant refine. Either ? or get off the ? . We need tangible results produced by practical application. To teach some ? who cant wipe his backside properly about pineal constructs and The key to Occult sciences is out loud laughable. ? teaching on high science and the superior ways of Ancient KMT for 40 years in a rented school class room that he has to get out of in 2 hours. FOH

Understood.
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Garv.

I'm Ghanaian... Akan & Ewe. I have an Ashanti last name and Ashanti roots and WE ARE NOT HEBREWS, NEVER BEEN...NEVER WILL!

Judahxuluu is a Black-American who probably became a Hebrew Israelite before doing his DNA test that traced him back to the Ashanti's.

The only people in West Africa who talk about being Hebrews is the Igbo and not even all of them...and reason being that they are deeply religious many of them are "Christian" and they have been persecuted in Nigeria in the past so that victimhood probably leads some of them to embrace this notion of being a Biblical Chosen people.
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Garv.

I'm Ghanaian... Akan & Ewe. I have an Ashanti last name and Ashanti roots and WE ARE NOT HEBREWS, NEVER BEEN...NEVER WILL!

Judahxuluu is a Black-American who probably became a Hebrew Israelite before doing his DNA test that traced him back to the Ashanti's.

The only people in West Africa who talk about being Hebrews is the Igbo and not even all of them...and reason being that they are deeply religious many of them are "Christian" and they have been persecuted in Nigeria in the past so that victimhood probably leads some of them to embrace this notion of being a Biblical Chosen people.

Still, I have friends who are from the Ashanti Tribe, who would differ with you. My one friend Nana Yau Odisipu, told me that his people defintely have Hebrew ties. Many of the customs are identical to the Hebrew traditions. Traditions such as circumcision, separation of women during their cycle, a clergy system that is based on blood line heredity, The blowing of the horn to gather people. These are but a few.

And I submit that historically, what is called Africa today was in no way, form, or fashion the only land inhabited by our people. Black people were the original inhabitants of that land called the Middle East, which was really a part of what is called Africa today. I have seen and met black people in this land who say they have been there since time memorial. Black people were the Original stock of Arabs and Hebrews. It wasnt until the Euro and Asian invaders that Blacks started to get diluted and pushed down.

Ghetto scholarship says Africans taught Hebrew, Arabs, and Middle Eastern Christians their customs. Serious scholars know and can show and prove that these people were Black as coal and were the same people.

The Dogon tribe of Mali, has a oral history that says they migrated from the east to settle in Western Africa. They retained a lot of customs and knowledge that was akin to Ancient Egypt. Black people settled all over this planet so why would it be so hard to believe that some Hebrews settled a short distance away in Western Africa.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Garv.

Say what you want. The proof is in the pudding. Because YOU haven't heard of it doesn't mean its not true. As And Step said, I have people who never left African soil who will tell you the same thing. 7th day worship, circumcision ON THE 8TH DAY, Israelite priesthood breastplates divided into 12 sections, 40 day grieving, the mercy stool, the fact that Ashan is an Israelite town and Ashan-ti means "men of Ashan", separation during menstruation are evidence for starters. The Igbo ARE NOT the only people saying this. You are correct in the notion that not ALL Igbo or Ashanti have Israelite blood or would want to claim that heritage if they do have it. Now go buy you a plate at Assase Pa and tell 'em the Professor's son sent you.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Garv.

Yes Garv come correct, thats our brother!
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    LoL. WoW.

First off, much respect to judahxulu.

Hrap is an acquaintance of mine. But I honestly never thought I'd see the day where he'd be legitimately challenged on that intellectual tip.

Legendary thread.
This discussion has been closed.