Debunking the agent Seti Pt.! -SHOTS FIRED!

123457»

Comments

• One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    LoL. WoW.

Hrap is an acquaintance of mine. But I honestly never thought I'd see the day where he'd be legitimately challenged on that intellectual tip.

lmao...are you serious ?

dude is ? and compeltely blind..dude said he rocks ankh's..lmao...obviously he has no knwoledge of any of the ancient civilisations, and thei symbolism and satanic rituals...

n then this dude made a thread n got ethered for 10 pages straight.

gime a break.

n @ bless the child...

try me.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    LoL. WoW.

First off, much respect to judahxulu.

Hrap is an acquaintance of mine. But I honestly never thought I'd see the day where he'd be legitimately challenged on that intellectual tip.

Legendary thread.

LOL thats not me in that video, thats me in my avatar, he's trying to debunk a Youtube video.

Im not into religious sects or cults, Im into music as you can tell by my links in my SIG.

I only come back here to tease the zealots and build on Afrika.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    LOL thats not me in that video, thats me in my avatar, he's trying to debunk a Youtube video.

Im not into religious sects or cults, Im into music as you can tell by my links in my SIG.

I only come back here to tease the zealots and build on Afrika.

You aint trying to build Africa you lying bastard. I have shown and proved. Your turn. No rhetoric. Show and prove devil.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Slave brought to America read the Torah and found out that those hebrew customs in the Torah is just like his tradition

In the slave Narrative by Olaudah Equiano, He tells of how his native customs is parallel to the Hebrews customs found in the bible,

He says:

"Like the Israelites in their primitive state, our government was conducted by our chiefs or Judges, our wisemen, and elders; and the head of a family, with, enjoyed a similar authority over his household with that which is ascribed to Abraham and the other patriarchs. The law of retaliation prevailed almost universally with us as with them; and even their religion appeared to have shed upon us a ray of its glory, though broken and spent in its passage. or eclipse by the cloud with which time , tradition, and ignorance might have enveloped it. For we had our circumcision ( a rite I believe, peculiar to that people) we had also our sacrifices and burnt-offerings, our washing and purification, on the same occasions as they had".

"I came at length to a country, the inhabitants of which differed from us in all these particulars. I was very much struck with this difference, especially when I came among a people who did not circumcise, AND WHO ATE WITHOUT WASHING THEIR HANDS".
    Olaudah couldn't believe these people ate without washing their hands. Just as it states to us in the book of Matthew
    Matthew 15:1-2,”Then came to Yahshuah scribes and Pharisees which were of Jerusalem, saying

(2) Why do your disciples transgress the tradition of the Elders? FOR THEY WASH NOT THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY EAT BREAD.

See people need to know that Hebrew is a culture, and during the time of Moses (Peace) there wasnt know Torah just culture that was handed down from Generations to Generations.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    LoL. WoW.

First off, much respect to judahxulu.

Legendary thread.

Much respect back. I just hate bullies whether they try to strong arm people physically or intellectually. This ? stays trying to bully cats on this site and he rightfully got his ass handed to him. Obviously, your acquaintance is too stupid to tap out so stay tuned as the blood will soon flow to the horses bridle. I'm not done by far...
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Props to both judahxulu and h rap, a debate this is good for knowledge seekers, judahxlul pointed out that israel is in afrika. Good drop
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    dnyce215 wrote: »
    Props to both judahxulu and h rap, a debate this is good for knowledge seekers, judahxlul pointed out that israel is in afrika. Good drop

I wouldnt consider this a debate as I have yet to see an intelligent, point by point rebuttal from h rap. All I see are donkey tactics with no true substance. But whatever it takes to reverse some of the disinformation put out there by some of my less informed Hebrew brothers in different camps (like the Times Square cats). Thanks for reading and examining the evidence objectively. I really tried to keep it light as I know aint nobody trying to read an entire book on a forum.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Much respect back. I just hate bullies whether they try to strong arm people physically or intellectually. This ? stays trying to bully cats on this site and he rightfully got his ass handed to him. Obviously, your acquaintance is too stupid to tap out so stay tuned as the blood will soon flow to the horses bridle. I'm not done by far...

You came on here trying to debunk trivial ? from a seti video, you didn't son anybody fam.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I agree with Garv.

I'm Ghanaian... Akan & Ewe. I have an Ashanti last name and Ashanti roots and WE ARE NOT HEBREWS, NEVER BEEN...NEVER WILL!

Judahxuluu is a Black-American who probably became a Hebrew Israelite before doing his DNA test that traced him back to the Ashanti's.

The only people in West Africa who talk about being Hebrews is the Igbo and not even all of them...and reason being that they are deeply religious many of them are "Christian" and they have been persecuted in Nigeria in the past so that victimhood probably leads some of them to embrace this notion of being a Biblical Chosen people.

Thank you brother/sister i try to tell these brothers they're obviously not as in touch with African affairs/history as they like to think they are.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    You came on here trying to debunk trivial ? from a seti video, you didn't son anybody fam.

I guess in his mind he was debating Seti or something.....or he thought maybe I was Seti??

I just think its hilarious, I never knew I had that much control over another persons actions :)
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    dnyce215 wrote: »

This wasnt a debate this was just BAIT, he got baited and 2 weeks later Seti is still on his mind :0

We do this man......
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    This wasnt a debate this was just BAIT, he got baited and 2 weeks later Seti is still on his mind :0

We do this man......

SMH @ you acting like you some kind of trolling mastermind. This ? is fun and educational to me.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    SMH @ you acting like you some kind of trolling mastermind. This ? is fun and educational to me.
    All sarcasm to the side, yes it was very eductional, I went back and cross-referenced alot of what you dropped and I can admit that I have a better overstanding of your beliefs. You also inspired me to study deeper into my own sciences and point out some things to Seti that he should go more into depth on.

In the end its not Amen Ra Vs. Hebrew or Kemetian Science Vs. Judaism because we are all brothers.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    All sarcasm to the side, yes it was very eductional, I went back and cross-referenced alot of what you dropped and I can admit that I have a better overstanding of your beliefs. You also inspired me to study deeper into my own sciences and point out some things to Seti that he should go more into depth on.

In the end its not Amen Ra Vs. Hebrew or Kemetian Science Vs. Judaism because we are all brothers.

Agreed...I learned a lot myself. Yeah I think Seti should ease up on the brothers a bit...whatever the label they wear, if the serious re-evolutionairies cant network and coalesce then the uninformed are truly ? .
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited July 2010
    And Step wrote: »
    Still, I have friends who are from the Ashanti Tribe, who would differ with you. My one friend Nana Yau Odisipu, told me that his people defintely have Hebrew ties. Many of the customs are identical to the Hebrew traditions. Traditions such as circumcision, separation of women during their cycle, a clergy system that is based on blood line heredity, The blowing of the horn to gather people. These are but a few.

And I submit that historically, what is called Africa today was in no way, form, or fashion the only land inhabited by our people. Black people were the original inhabitants of that land called the Middle East, which was really a part of what is called Africa today. I have seen and met black people in this land who say they have been there since time memorial. Black people were the Original stock of Arabs and Hebrews. It wasnt until the Euro and Asian invaders that Blacks started to get diluted and pushed down.

Ghetto scholarship says Africans taught Hebrew, Arabs, and Middle Eastern Christians their customs. Serious scholars know and can show and prove that these people were Black as coal and were the same people.

The Dogon tribe of Mali, has a oral history that says they migrated from the east to settle in Western Africa. They retained a lot of customs and knowledge that was akin to Ancient Egypt. Black people settled all over this planet so why would it be so hard to believe that some Hebrews settled a short distance away in Western Africa.

elaborate on what u mean by "Hebrew ties"
  • stillmatic_01
    stillmatic_01 Members Posts: 113
    edited July 2010
    garv wrote: »
    Thank you brother/sister i try to tell these brothers they're obviously not as in touch with African affairs/history as they like to think they are.

I'm a brother. No Problem.
  • hrap-120
    edited July 2010
    Agreed...I learned a lot myself. Yeah I think Seti should ease up on the brothers a bit...whatever the label they wear, if the serious re-evolutionairies cant network and coalesce then the uninformed are truly ? .
    Gotta co-sign.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    lmao

Cults taking lauces left and right. H-Rap was hoping people forgot about this thread since he's still trying to shill for his cult leader, but the record is still here.

Nas Lost.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited March 2011
    damn Morbs,

you mean tell us you had time to go sift through archives, 9 months, to try and deflect h-rap stomping on your head??...LOL...all of that stomping White-racism and it's racist sludge, into the ground, that h-rap has done around here over the recent days...obviously it's cuttin you pretty deep, eh?

He'll probably just search a thread title with the name "Seti", it's the only one on the list.
This discussion has been closed.