Slaughter house vs the 4 horsemen

2»

Comments

• jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    so far it seem like this ? is pretty even in terms of who you guys think would win. Im looking at picks and it seem pretty split down the middle.
  • flushill401
    flushill401 Members Posts: 1,066 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judahxulu wrote: »
    4 horsemen hands down. Slaughterhouse is clever but IMO Joell Ortiz is the only one whose style really stands out. The 4H are like a werewolf, a vampire, swamp thing and frankenstein coming at you. 4 different species aligned to ? ? .
    "So we formed the 4 alien alliance, just dying to Earth intruders." - Joell Ortiz on Onslaught. SH FTW. BTW, Royce should be matched up against Canibus. But.........
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i have to say horsemen cause canibus tips the scales to their favor.
    i think crooked i is the strongest lyrically out of slaughterhouse but kurupt can get sick and i think eminem would have to join slaughterhouse for them to have a chance but even if, the horsemen have to much sickness and firepower.sh is good but pale in comparison but id love to watch that battle
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    judging from the new horsemen track that just dropped i will say the horsemen. i jus wish killah priest would go sit down somewhere. i'm tired of his dungeons and dragons style. dude be sounding like gargamel on crystal ? . rass kass came avergae, planet asia killed it but jus like canibus they was only talking about weird stuff. i dont know where kurupt was but hopefully he's sitting down somewhere. im glad they aint choose chino xl to replace him. now maybe we can get em and d-12 respond for canibus having d-12 on the track going at em. d-12 vs. the horsemen. and maybe we can get horsemen vs slaughterhouse since royce dissed canibus instead on eminem or d-12.
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    4 HRSMN no vowels
    because canibus priest kurupt and ras kass all have at least one great album
    cant say that about slaughterhouse
    and the slaughterhouse album sucked ass
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited June 2010
    if we're talking about a live battle, slaughterhouse easy, their styles are all built for that type of situation

if we're talking a back and fourth diss on wax type situation....i dunno, I think i'd still give it to slaughterhouse because both Joey and Royce are ridiculous when it comes to the diss game, never heard joell diss anybody like that but you'd be foolish to think he couldn't, and if i remember correctly i think i remember hearin crooked diss snoop a while back and it wasn't bad so I think i have to give it SH as a whole, would be great to see them go at it though
  • jek
    edited June 2010
    icame4wo wrote: »
    judging from the new horsemen track that just dropped i will say the horsemen. i jus wish killah priest would go sit down somewhere. i'm tired of his dungeons and dragons style. dude be sounding like gargamel on crystal ? . rass kass came avergae, planet asia killed it but jus like canibus they was only talking about weird stuff. i dont know where kurupt was but hopefully he's sitting down somewhere. im glad they aint choose chino xl to replace him. now maybe we can get em and d-12 respond for canibus having d-12 on the track going at em. d-12 vs. the horsemen. and maybe we can get horsemen vs slaughterhouse since royce dissed canibus instead on eminem or d-12.

LOL @ the bolded

what was that track called that just dropped?
  • icame4wo
    edited June 2010
    it is from the new ras kass album or mixtape coming out. i dont know the name, it leaked and is said to be unfinished. look around and you should be able to fin it.
  • supersajinfo
    supersajinfo Members Posts: 461 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Arn Anderson would dominate these ?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    if we're talking about a live battle, slaughterhouse easy, their styles are all built for that type of situation

if we're talking a back and fourth diss on wax type situation....i dunno, I think i'd still give it to slaughterhouse because both Joey and Royce are ridiculous when it comes to the diss game, never heard joell diss anybody like that but you'd be foolish to think he couldn't, and if i remember correctly i think i remember hearin crooked diss snoop a while back and it wasn't bad so I think i have to give it SH as a whole, would be great to see them go at it though

Crooked had a couple Snoop disses those were on some oh my gad
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    crooked sounds corny to me the best cats in slaughterhouse imo are joe buidden and joel ortiz
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dam no love for killah priest

heavy mental>>>>>anybody from slaughterhouse solo cds

that's what i'm saying killah priest was easily nicer than kurupt i don't think these ? ever heard heavy mental
  • thedesolateone
    edited June 2010
    kurupt gets bizzy ever heard trilogy and canibus served the whole wu tang killah priest was the only one to matched him not destroy him canibus probably ran out of ammo serving everyone else
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    crooked sounds corny to me the best cats in slaughterhouse imo are joe buidden and joel ortiz

you are an idiot
  • jek
    edited June 2010

Crooked I corny? ? Rosco Dash and other guys that cant ACTUALLY RAP is corny. WTF?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    dam no love for killah priest

heavy mental>>>>>anybody from slaughterhouse solo cds

Put the pipe down bobby
  • icame4wo
    edited July 2010
    how long ago did heavy mental drop though?
  • thedesolateone
    edited July 2010
    horsemen are lyrically the goat group
  • jek
    edited April 2011
    looks like this ? might actually ? off if Royce and Canibis keep goin at each others neck
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2011
    4 Horseman and it's not even remotely close.

4 Horseman in order of skill (prime):
    1. Bis
    2. Priest
    3. Ras Kass
    4. Kurupt

Both groups in order(prime):
    1. Bis
    2. Priest
    3. Ras Kass
    4. Kurupt
    5. Royce
    6. Budden
    7. Crooked
    8. Joell

and the list for current just switch Kurupt and Kass. Horseman's worse member is galaxies ahead of SH's best. The worst album from the worst Horseman is better than the best album from the best member of Slaughterhouse. This is seriously insulting and SMH and Facepalm worthy.

It's like comparing Wu(Horseman) to the Jonas Brothers or the New Boyz(SH).