Ladies once and for all let these niccas know who ya be feeling more ....!!!!

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Legend in Two SportsPosts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Powder Room
the ? who approaches u the bar with natural self esteem and confidence ... u know the ? who has wordplay and actually interacts with u and makes u laugh on a down to earth level ....

or

the ? who approaches u with a visa in hand asking u what u drinking on .... he is visibly lacking true confidence and u can notice it because he is talking about how he would love to take u shopping if he could just spend some time with u ... SMH ...

now ladies I know it would make more sense to use the latter but out of the two which one is more likely to get ya ? wet before u even leave the club ....? basically which one would u find attractive .....

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    or are yall feeling.............. DU.......

l_d25c76b1ecede70cd2fd51f01ee786e1.jpg

no vote needed..we know the answer...
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    man where's that dude I was conversing with in that "What's So Wrong With Simps" thread a while ago. He couldn't grasp why simpin was so wrong and detrimental to female-male interaction. He couldn't see it on a macro-level.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    if you are grown should already know the answer instead of embarassing yourself by asking.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    if you are grown should already know the answer instead of embarassing yourself by asking.

the thing is alot of these grown dudes have no clue ....
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    or are yall feeling.............. DU.......

l_d25c76b1ecede70cd2fd51f01ee786e1.jpg

no vote needed..we know the answer...
    +1
    BoYBe$T wrote: »
    the ? who approaches u the bar with natural self esteem and confidence ... u know the ? who has wordplay and actually interacts with u and makes u laugh on a down to earth level ....

or

the ? who approaches u with a visa in hand asking u what u drinking on .... he is visibly lacking true confidence and u can notice it because he is talking about how he would love to take u shopping if he could just spend some time with u ... SMH ...

now ladies I know it would make more sense to use the latter but out of the two which one is more likely to get ya ? wet before u even leave the club ....? basically which one would u find attractive .....

Dude A. Confidence and HUmor are very sexy. Besides nine times outta ten by the time you offer to buy me a drink my open tab is well past the $500 mark.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    The former.
    I don't even like accepting things/gifts from men, so showing me your visa does nothing for me.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    du you look like a chubby michael jordan
  • kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If we're at the bar then I'm checking for the sponsor. I'm not at the bar looking for a man so the dude trying to spit game would get on my nerves.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Visas always make me moist. AMEX would be better, but I'm flexible.
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    blue virgo wrote: »
    The former.
    I don't even like accepting things/gifts from men, so showing me your visa does nothing for me.

Good answer too bad most chicks don't think like that, it's always the rich dudes pulling the fine chicks
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    If we're at the bar then I'm checking for the sponsor. I'm not at the bar looking for a man so the dude trying to spit game would get on my nerves.
    So all I need is my black card and I'm getting those panties easily. :rolleyes:
    2a62ihs.gif
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CMac wrote: »
    Good answer too bad most chicks don't think like that, it's always the rich dudes pulling the fine chicks

Ironically, it's always the golddiggers with childless fathers and negative images towards black men too.