What are some apps that u have for ur Ipod touch??

Options
dat_bk_nicca
dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllTek
i recently got mines aobut 2 days ago, the 32gigs, so far i got the tmz app, food network app, epic fail app, aim app, tap tap revenge, atomic ? app, checkers app, pacman app, fandago, shazam, waterslide, chess, hangman, flashlight, eye illusions, backgrounds, light saber and don't press the red button......................so wats some must have apps?

Comments

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shazam = greatest and amazing app ever invented
  • King Erauno
    edited June 2010
    Options
    must haves...espn scorecenter...photosafe (for nekkid pics that women send and u dont want wifey to see), pandora, qik video pro
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    shazam = greatest and amazing app ever invented

i tried using that yesterday, but it sed that it didnt hear any sound, and i had music coming from the computer, and the radio so i dunno wat happened. do u need ya headphones in the ipod for it 2 work?
  • King Erauno
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i tried using that yesterday, but it sed that it didnt hear any sound, and i had music coming from the computer, and the radio so i dunno wat happened. do u need ya headphones in the ipod for it 2 work?

nah just make sure there is no other noise in the background...i usually put the phone up to the speakers of the source of the music i want.