Sara Suten Seti - The True Supreme Mathematics!!!

hrap-120
hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)

The Greatest Temples on planet earth!

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF REAL MASONIC SCIENCE WAS WHAT HE SHOWED.

In due time those pale Arabs and all their cohorts are going to pay for what they did to the Nubian Temples.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Its always funny when these dudes have to scream their points...

That thing with the square and compass was just silly too. The top angle isnt 90 degrees.... and aside from that a compass covers more angles than 90, nonetheless good info on the pyramids and such. I dont agree with his view that the only pyramids are in Africa though...
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    Its always funny when these dudes have to scream their points...

That thing with the square and compass was just silly too. The top angle isnt 90 degrees.... and aside from that a compass covers more angles than 90, nonetheless good info on the pyramids and such. I dont agree with his view that the only pyramids are in Africa though...

Yeah Seti usually gets some parts wrong in his lectures. I think it may be a byproduct of not being on good terms with the doctrines that he criticizes (Muslims, Christians, Freemasons, Hebrew Israelites, Moors, NOI, NGE.) It's always good to have friends in those groups so that you u can ask a question regarding something you don't understand (such as the 90% and the other things that you pointed out.) But yet and still, he showed structures that exemplified the highest levels of Masonry. A level that has not been matched.

Areas with Ziggurats, Pyramids & Mounds

Iran
    Iraq
    Egypt
    Sudan
    Canary Islands
    Greece
    Italy
    Russia
    China
    Indonesia
    Guetemala
    Belize
    Mexico
    Peru
    United States

Due to the spread of Freemasonry, Obelisks are everywhere, but the originators are most notable in Egypt & Ethiopia.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Yeah Seti usually gets some parts wrong in his lectures. I think it may be a byproduct of not being on good terms with the doctrines that he criticizes (Muslims, Christians, Freemasons, Hebrew Israelites, Moors, NOI, NGE.) It's always good to have friends in those groups so that you u can ask a question regarding something you don't understand (such as the 90% and the other things that you pointed out.) But yet and still, he showed structures that exemplified the highest levels of Masonry. A level that has not been matched.

Iran
    Iraq
    Egypt
    Sudan
    Canary Islands
    Russia
    China
    Guetemala
    Belize
    Mexico
    Peru
    United States

Due to the spread of Freemasonry, Obelisks are everywhere, but the originators are most notable in Egypt & Ethiopia.

Sorry, but the Egyptian obelisk has nothing to do with Freemasonry, and is not a symbol used by masons.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Sorry, but the Egyptian obelisk has nothing to do with Freemasonry, and is not a symbol used by masons.

my apologies that must have been the Greek influence. I was off track because the Washington monument (obelisks) was done to commemorate the Freemason George Washington.

and Pain, no disrespect but YOU ARE NOT A MASON. YOU ARE A FREEMASON (1717 A.D. TIL PRESENT.)
  • KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    lol at that 90 degree angle
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Why do people need to argue superiority of ancient cultures, that truly do not benefit them. If you want to feel good about a culture, why not improve the ones around you?
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Why do people need to argue superiority of ancient cultures, that truly do not benefit them. If you want to feel good about a culture, why not improve the ones around you?

I do home remodel & repair in Detroit & Pontiac along with community activism. that's real modern Masonry until we can elevate to higher levels. which I will not be able to do until we can get more conscious groups to see eye to eye. my stepbrother is a Prince Hall Freemason who is an engineer and community activist. I also have a partner who is a York Rite Community activist and nurse.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    my apologies that must have been the Greek influence. I was off track because the Washington monument (obelisks) was done to commemorate the Freemason George Washington.

and Pain, no disrespect but YOU ARE NOT A MASON. YOU ARE A FREEMASON (1717 A.D. TIL PRESENT.)

I'm very well aware that I'm not a mason in the traditional sense, I use the term "mason" instead of typing out Freemason normally. EXCUSE ME... lol
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    lol at that 90 degree angle

I love it when they do something so obviously stupid and then act like they showed some hidden secret.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    I do home remodel & repair in Detroit & Pontiac along with community activism. that's real modern Masonry until we can elevate to higher levels. which I will not be able to do until we can get more conscious groups to see eye to eye. my stepbrother is a Prince Hall Freemason who is an engineer and community activist. I also have a partner who is a York Rite Community activist and nurse.

brick Masonry is my next stage. I'm also involved in apprenticeship for construction.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010

I'm sorry, but what? LOL... the way you put things together is weird. Are you saying he is a member of the York rite and is also a community activist and a murse? Or are you saying there is a group called York rite community and he is an activist for it, and a murse?
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    I'm sorry, but what? LOL... the way you put things together is weird. Are you saying he is a member of the York rite and is also a community activist and a murse? Or are you saying there is a group called York rite community and he is an activist for it, and a murse?

exactamundo...................
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    exactamundo...................

Out of curiosity, are you under the impression the "rite" degrees are more important that the Craft degrees (1-3)? I ask because you seem to put an emphasis on them.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Out of curiosity, are you under the impression the "rite" degrees are more important that the Craft degrees (1-3)? I ask because you seem to put an emphasis on them.

no, I don't really care about the regular Freemasonic structure. I'm more concerned with the history behind it, the most affluent families in it and the positions that Freemasons typically hold in society. I leave all that technical stuff to my brother.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    no, I don't really care about the regular Freemasonic structure. I'm more concerned with the history behind it, the most affluent families in it and the positions that Freemasons typically hold in society. I leave all that technical stuff to my brother.

You are so misguided in your quest for knowledge about this. A very large portion of the rite degrees deal with the history of freemasonry. I'll tell you this much, being on the outside you will never truly know. The only way to truly find out is to experience it for yourself.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010

Iran
    Iraq
    Egypt
    Sudan
    Canary Islands
    Russia
    China
    Guetemala
    Belize
    Mexico
    Peru
    United States

What part did he get wrong?
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Wow did you really have to urinate on her like that???
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    What part did he get wrong?

lol

the wrong ? starts even before you press play
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    this might qualify as a video-without-content thread...
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    You are so misguided in your quest for knowledge about this. A very large portion of the rite degrees deal with the history of freemasonry. I'll tell you this much, being on the outside you will never truly know. The only way to truly find out is to experience it for yourself.
    You sound like a bootleg Mason, one of those internet Masons that got initiated on Youtube and found a cute little Masonic avatar to use on HipHop forums to fascinate people.

You probally a fat white dude with girl-scout cookie-crumbs in his beard typing away in your Moms basement with an Aleister Crowley e-book under this webpage.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010

I'm not misguided, I just refuse to be indoctrinated. I look at results. what have black Freemasons done to advance the cause of black America outside of the ones in the NOI? I'm a black man who comes from the greatest Masons of all time in Africa. we sent other Masons out who built stone structures all over the world. why should we settle for UGLE traditions? enough brothers are doing that & I commend them on it if they have positive reasons. my other brothers are not going that route. why listen to Britain man? I know what I need to know, and that is the history behind those crafts. I know the black Scottish Clans & their cousins in York. I know about the black Etruscans in Italy who taught the Romans & laid the foundation for their society. I do not need to be further indoctrinated. the black man is the original Mason. we built the pyramids.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    janklow wrote: »
    this might qualify as a video-without-content thread...
    The ? -whitey-off quotient is mighty high, plus its for a few select people.

Today we ban gunshows and tomorrow we ban automatic weapons....a future without guns...
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    we built the pyramids.

lol at taking pride in things you had no part in whatsoever

I won World War 2, btw