Sara Suten Seti - The True Supreme Mathematics!!!

Comments

• KTULU IS BACK
    KTULU IS BACK Banned Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    building the pyramids was wack, too

the labor required to build mega structures for the kings like that necessitated thousands of expendable slaves

so basically, bragging that "we" built the pyramids is like bragging that you got thousands of black people killed so one guy could say he had a big pyramid built in his name

barbaric and shameful, really.

pretty cool building, tho, good job
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    I'm not misguided, I just refuse to be indoctrinated. I look at results. what have black Freemasons done to advance the cause of black America outside of the ones in the NOI? I'm a black man who comes from the greatest Masons of all time in Africa. we sent other Masons out who built stone structures all over the world. why should we settle for UGLE traditions? enough brothers are doing that & I commend them on it if they have positive reasons. my other brothers are not going that route. why listen to Britain man? I know what I need to know, and that is the history behind those crafts. I know the black Scottish Clans & their cousins in York. I know about the black Etruscans in Italy who taught the Romans & laid the foundation for their society. I do not need to be further indoctrinated. the black man is the original Mason. we built the pyramids.
    They do have some cute little gang-signs and some nifty hats.....

This Boule' guy is ridiculous I bet his Blonde wife is screaming for him to come back to bed and get off the desktop P.C. before he wakes up MoM.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    lol at taking pride in things you had no part in whatsoever

I won World War 2, btw
    I built the recipe for Jewish muffins..

1/2 cup Zyklon B
    1/2 cup Jiffy cornbread mix

Stir to a golden brown and then bake.
    Serve warm

(I have a cookie cutter shaped in the mold of Ann Franks head.....after decapitation)
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    im not jewish, but im reporting you for anti-semitism anyway
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    What part did he get wrong?

at 4:22 I am not sure if that is the exact correlation with movement of the 90%.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    im not jewish, but im reporting you for anti-semitism anyway
    O.K. Im reporting you for ? even tho' you tried to mask the identity of your lover in your avatar.

Filthy bastard.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    so you got sonned for posting a ? video

then you sonned yourself for using invalid jokes

then you sonned yourself again by getting inevitably banned for posting ? propaganda

then you just generally got sonned
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    You sound like a bootleg Mason, one of those internet Masons that got initiated on Youtube and found a cute little Masonic avatar to use on HipHop forums to fascinate people.

You probally a fat white dude with girl-scout cookie-crumbs in his beard typing away in your Moms basement with an Aleister Crowley e-book under this webpage.

BOOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

? , please. You just mad that your video got shat on.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    all your accusations are false

meanwhile, 90 degrees, lol
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    ? , please. You just mad that your video got shat on.
    ??? You do know thats not me in the video right???
    ....but you dont know the video was an inside joke between me and JUDAHXULU right??

Kracker please you can ? /shat all you want but Musicology is still going to wipe his ass on you.

LOL, you hiphop-forum-mason's are hilarious.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    I'm not misguided, I just refuse to be indoctrinated. I look at results. what have black Freemasons done to advance the cause of black America outside of the ones in the NOI? I'm a black man who comes from the greatest Masons of all time in Africa. we sent other Masons out who built stone structures all over the world. why should we settle for UGLE traditions? enough brothers are doing that & I commend them on it if they have positive reasons. my other brothers are not going that route. why listen to Britain man? I know what I need to know, and that is the history behind those crafts. I know the black Scottish Clans & their cousins in York. I know about the black Etruscans in Italy who taught the Romans & laid the foundation for their society. I do not need to be further indoctrinated. the black man is the original Mason. we built the pyramids.

Where do you stop reading? You're kidding right?

Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    Alex Haley
    Many executive level NAACP men are Prince Hall masons

The rest of your comment is taking my question much further than I intended, into the realm of "huh?".
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    all your accusations are false

meanwhile, 90 degrees, lol
    My ? is 90 degrees U mad??

I turned you into a tattle-tale..."Im gonna report you"!

? with me and your I.P. will be banned forever
    and you'll be over there at TISH trying to get attention and make friends.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    ??? You do know thats not me in the video right???
    ....but you dont know the video was an inside joke between me and JUDAHXULU right??

Kracker please you can ? /shat all you want but Musicology is still going to wipe his ass on you.

LOL, you hiphop-forum-mason's are hilarious.

You claim to be intelligent, but obviously cant figure out I meant the video you posted. And no, I dont follow you around like some of your other flunkies to know you have a running joke with someone else.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Where do you stop reading? You're kidding right?

Al Sharpton
    Jesse Jackson
    Alex Haley
    Many executive level NAACP men are Prince Hall masons

The rest of your comment is taking my question much further than I intended, into the realm of "huh?".

Did this Boule' buckdancer just say "Al Sharpton....."

LOL, a ? with a conk.

"Jesse Jackson"...Uncle Remus in the flesh

"Alex Haley" rabid intergrationist

"Ben Chavis" an embezzler and womanizer

...all those cute little rituals and the masses are still suffering.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    My ? is 90 degrees U mad??
    i think what you said there is ? and you should say no ? just to be safe
    I turned you into a tattle-tale..."Im gonna report you"!
    well i think people promoting racist cults shouldn't be given that opportunity here, quite frankly
    ? with me and your I.P. will be banned foreverand you'll be over there at TISH trying to get attention and make friends.
    i already got past an IP ban, it's easy, i can show you how
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    oh this was a serious video thread?

how can you take it seriously when the angle wasn't even 90 degrees?
    You a day late and a dollar short, its an inside joke between us Black folk, and just because you are wearing Blackface in your avatar dosent mean we have to explain...ok Opie??/
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    Did this Boule' buckdancer just say "Al Sharpton....."

LOL, a ? with a conk.

"Jesse Jackson"...Uncle Remus in the flesh

"Alex Haley" rabid intergrationist

"Ben Chavis" an embezzler and womanizer

...all those cute little rituals and the masses are still suffering.

Those are just a few and I'm not saying they are always the best of moral character, but you can try and deny that they have made contributions to the black community all you wish, facts say different.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    You claim to be intelligent, but obviously cant figure out I meant the video you posted. And no, I dont follow you around like some of your other flunkies to know you have a running joke with someone else.
    EEEEWwww you follow me enough to know I have flunkies?? What are you a stalker?? Or you just follow me for fun.

I dont follow you and I dont know you...never heard of you but its cool that you rep your Masonry on a HipHop website...I bet you get alot of fanmail.

Isnt Major Pain that goofy guy that Damon Wayans played in the movie?? He played another role you could probally relate to in "Bamboozled"..go to youtube and check it out Mason.
  • KTULU IS BACK
    edited June 2010
    yet another hater adds my ill quotes to their sig

dude allows the internet to tug at his heart strings, catches mad feelings

? disgusting
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Those are just a few and I'm not saying they are always the best of moral character, but you can try and deny that they have made contributions to the black community all you wish, facts say different.
    All self interest and ambulance chasing aside if I had to pick a freemason it would be Elijah.

But honestly I think we should focus more on being in control of our natural resources instead of trying to raise our Kundalini

If we can find a happy medium then fine, but the death toll in Philly is climbing while we meditate and burn inscence
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    EEEEWwww you follow me enough to know I have flunkies?? What are you a stalker?? Or you just follow me for fun.

I dont follow you and I dont know you...never heard of you but its cool that you rep your Masonry on a HipHop website...I bet you get alot of fanmail.

Isnt Major Pain that goofy guy that Damon Wayans played in the movie?? He played another role you could probally relate to in "Bamboozled"..go to youtube and check it out Mason.

[sarcasm] Yea, someone made mention of it in another thread, so now I follow you [/sarcasm]

No, that was Major PAYNE. But isnt HRAP-120 the name of some ? threatening to IP ban people? Ya know you dont have to get mad whenever someone makes you look stupid, just stop talking and you dont have that to worry about.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    yet another hater adds my ill quotes to their sig

dude allows the internet to tug at his heart strings, catches mad feelings

? disgusting
    I dont hate you, i dont have a heart like ? .

I think its pathetic for an abnormal person to play a facade of being something they are not and then conveiniently switch up after the fact.

Its sad that some people are so uncomfortable in their own skin that they lie or decieve people as to who they truly are.....

Must suck being you bruh...I will pray to Moses tonight that he can ease your pain
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    All self interest and ambulance chasing aside if I had to pick a freemason it would be Elijah.

But honestly I think we should focus more on being in control of our natural resources instead of trying to raise our Kundalini

If we can find a happy medium then fine, but the death toll in Philly is climbing while we meditate and burn inscence

That's nice and all, but according to your friend Musicology, he isnt aware of non-NoI Prince Hall masons contributing to the black community. So......Elijah doesnt fit that bill....
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    [sarcasm] Yea, someone made mention of it in another thread, so now I follow you [/sarcasm]

No, that was Major PAYNE. But isnt HRAP-120 the name of some ? threatening to IP ban people? Ya know you dont have to get mad whenever someone makes you look stupid, just stop talking and you dont have that to worry about.
    You the one following me internet Mason.
    you jumped into a joke and took it serious you weirdo.

Its not my fault you wannabee Masons think Al Sharpton is some beacon of greatness in the Black community....you sound like a whiteboy with your generic "black leader list".

I like how you used those little quote things around the word sarcasm....wouldnt wanna get lost in translation.

Shouldnt you be reading Blavetsky or watching Amos & Andy right now???
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Ms. Jones calls me Opie :(

I'mma need you to respectfully call no ? ...
    Ms Jones?? Does that make you Mr. Mantan?? or Mr. Moreland??

blackface_nocap.jpg