Options
    when did fif get 3 classics?

Yeah I must've missed this
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yeah I must've missed this

Power of the Dollar, GRODT and Massacre....
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

I wouldn't say any of them are classics...Particularly the Massacre
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wouldn't say any of them are classics...Particularly the Massacre

maybe you don't think so but a case can be made on impact alone since it sold > 1.1M in the first week, got good reviews from major outlets and was nominated for a Grammy.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

I thought u didn't like Get rich or die Tryin?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ccluvsau wrote: »
    Wristless cracka. Contribute something meaningful to the discussion or exit the thread. And some of us remember you calling #moneyteam members "hackin crakkas ruining da IC" and crying and ? for Donkey posters to be banned alongside your father H-Rap. LOL. Stand down ? .

lol@ wristless cracka that was cute....now that i think about it i think i rememba u u was da 1 that had 'I LIKE WHITE GUYS' under ya SN so i understand y u love woodface so much so plz continue TROLLIN...& ya rite i said that cracka ducky is ruinin da ic & that cracka was hackin my ? changin my AVI & SIG so gthoh wit that nonsense especially this hrap is my father u betta watch ya self n da reason this is not da gns or duuunkee or wat eva u came from & again i have no beef wit u troll on lol..,,
  • gee757
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Sonned

Power of the dolla>>>>>>>Brendas got a baby

cracka ? !
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i love how lost the posters in here are lmao
  • YamoleySensei
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I thought u didn't like Get rich or die Tryin?

I don't.....
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    lol@ wristless cracka that was cute....now that i think about it i think i rememba u u was da 1 that had 'I LIKE WHITE GUYS' under ya SN so i understand y u love woodface so much so plz continue TROLLIN...& ya rite i said that cracka ducky is ruinin da ic & that cracka was hackin my ? changin my AVI & SIG so gthoh wit that nonsense especially this hrap is my father u betta watch ya self n da reason this is not da gns or duuunkee or wat eva u came from & again i have no beef wit u troll on lol..,,

Shut the ? up you ? walrus. Yeah, you always talking about how Donkey posters and the Duck are "white crakka ? " and a few months ago you was saying the same about JG and posters that are now #moneyteam members idiot. But now soon as some ? pop off you wanna pretend those slanderous accusations didn't exist, and telling JG what and what not to delete cause you wanna "be in his good books" Fool!

Now enough of this off topic nonsense, and back on topic, 50 has more albums that are considered classics on the whole, not just by the mainstream. Tupac has albums that are DEBATED classics, but most can never agree that they are actually classics - so 50 wins because his aren't up for debate.
  • gee757
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Shut the ? up you ? walrus. Yeah, you always talking about how Donkey posters and the Duck are "white crakka ? " and a few months ago you was saying the same about JG and posters that are now #moneyteam members idiot. But now soon as some ? pop off you wanna pretend those slanderous accusations didn't exist, and telling JG what and what not to delete cause you wanna "be in his good books" Fool!

Now enough of this off topic nonsense, and back on topic, 50 has more albums that are considered classics on the whole, not just by the mainstream. Tupac has albums that are DEBATED classics, but most can never agree that they are actually classics - so 50 wins because his aren't up for debate.

wow r u serious? u dont know me hoe i neva call';d jg a cracka post that quote up or ? & yes i did say that lame duck ducky was a CRACKA hackin my ? cuz da cracka was hoe so ? i dont know who u r tryna impress but u r lookin like stupid valley gurl rite now fall back & stop makin ya self loook stupid cuz u dont have a fukin clue again i said i dont have no problem wit ya dumb azz continue TROLLIN!
  • ccluvsau
    ccluvsau Members Posts: 1,852 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There's multiple threads around here of you boohooing about "cracka hackin faggz ruining our ic" and cosigning H-Rap calling Donkey posters (including JG) white loner nerds and so forth, you pretty stupid if you think that it hasn't been noticed.
  • gee757
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There's multiple threads around here of you boohooing about "cracka hackin faggz ruining our ic" and cosigning H-Rap calling Donkey posters (including JG) white loner nerds and so forth, you pretty stupid if you think that it hasn't been noticed.

da only cracka i was gettin on about hackin MY ? was DUCKY again ? u look stupid fall back!
  • YamoleySensei
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I highly doubt that wristless ? know what the ? a GPA is....
  • gee757
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I highly doubt that wristless ? know what the ? a GPA is....

faceless fat ? da only 1 wristless is U thatz y ya fat azz has neva post;d a pik lame net thug!
  • YamoleySensei
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SMH @ what this site has become.....obese ? requesting male pics? Disgusting
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    shout out to all those who live life without a face.
    it must be hard but you fight through it.
    respect.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

The words must have hit home I see......Quote the actual post instead of paraphrasing.

I have heard JG's voice so hes most def not one of you Crackas.

As far as the topic of the thread is concerned 50-Cent doesent have songs in the Library of Congress based on their Cultural relevance, 50-Cent doesn't have Ivy League Universities using his song lyrics to their curriculum.

50-cent makes disposable music like "Candy Shop" and "Magic Stick" his music gets overrated by zealots who admire him for being the first rapper to include 3 white boys on his Curtis album, if his music was truly timeless then his Bosses Emenimin & Jimmy Iovine would help promote his music.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol how can u talk ? when ya scary i rememba when u said u had ya pik n ya avi fa like 1 day on herr & then u took it down like a shook 1 wat was u scared we was gonna c ya white face? smh..,

faceless fat ? net thug ? !

i was only giving a shout out to the faceless crowd.....why would that anger you so much?
  • gee757
    edited January 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    The words must have hit home I see......Quote the actual post instead of paraphrasing.

I have heard JG's voice so hes most def not one of you Crackas.

As far as the topic of the thread is concerned 50-Cent doesent have songs in the Library of Congress based on their Cultural relevance, 50-Cent doesn't have Ivy League Universities using his song lyrics to their curriculum.

50-cent makes disposable music like "Candy Shop" and "Magic Stick" his music gets overrated by zealots who admire him for being the first rapper to include 3 white boys on his Curtis album, if his music was truly timeless then his Bosses Emenimin & Jimmy Iovine would help promote his music.

fam she is a blk money hungry ? as feminem would say & she LIKEZ WHITE GUYZ so her love fa woodface makez sense this hiefer is krazy tho she actz like she is known around these reason partz smh..,
    i was only giving a shout out to the faceless crowd.....why would that anger you so much?

im not angry but y did u get shook & take ya pik down was u scared we was gonna c ya white face?
  • Mumo 13X
    Mumo 13X Members Posts: 123
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Man, ? da IC --- Threads like this is why this forum is dead. And them mods hav let crackkkaz like riddlerat,leaperbong,Punkrupt baller and that ? Uncle Tommy make threads disrespectin Pac's music, discreditin hz legacy and downplayin hz impact in our culture. Its a blasphemy to compare a black panther with a sell out houz ? buffoon. Pac's poetry wuz poignant and his lyrics empowered the black youth. Pac got murals all over the world, while 50 is IRRELEVANT
  • YamoleySensei
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Curtis Jackson park >>>> any Pac mural
  • trACE_evidence
    trACE_evidence Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [IMG]http://www.59diamonds.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/? -forgives-i-dont-cover.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Starter Is From Alabama They're Known For 2 Things; Charles Barkley & Being Stupid

LMFFFFAAOOO YA ? IS STUPID B, I SWEAR B..

aw_hell_naw.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's that ETHER right there!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    But you're only making yourself look stupid because in that Ask A Mod thread from a few months ago you were constantly calling JG a "white nerd with hacking skills learnt on lonely nights" and things like that. You do this with anyone you disagree with, but as soon as it is proven that they are indeed not white, you simply act like it never happened.

You also seem to think that anyone who likes 50 Cent's music must love Eminem. I could care less about Eminem or Jimmy the Jew, but 50 having classic music isn't even debatable.

All y'all are "white" until proven different and if you can remember a post I made months ago word-for-word then you got issues that only medication can help. Sounds like you got sensitive over my words to another poster huh?

I hope you ain't another weirdo-? trying to get your attention-fix in the Reason because we already got one of those in here but until then you can keep memorizing my posts and making Tupac troll threads.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fam she is a blk money hungry ? as feminem would say & she LIKEZ WHITE GUYZ so her love fa woodface makez sense this hiefer is krazy tho she actz like she is known around these reason partz smh..,

im not angry but y did u get shook & take ya pik down was u scared we was gonna c ya white face?

i knew you would right click it and save it in your folder titled "handsome"