Your first car

Comments

• the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    my dad gave me his 92' dodge caravan for summer school and work. that car was ? but since i could fit 6-7 people in that car good i was driving that ride like i was the ?
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    my first car was a 1984 Ford Mustang GT
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    first joint??? a blue 1981 Ford ? coupe. Funny thing tho... I bought a second ? (champagne colored 1983 coupe) a year later, so I was the only cat in high school that legally owned and drove two cars.
  • nic-teezie
    nic-teezie Members Posts: 8
    edited June 2010
    A red, 4 door, 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier. Good car but I hated driving a red car.........
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    1990 nissan maxima
    Loved how that ? use to say oh so sexy " your door is ajar"
    and I use to dust ? in that ?
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    my first car was brand new it was a 2003 Mazda Protege 5
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Djunior wrote: »
    ? anti-phishin skills on point.

lmao! dude been down that road. know all the tricks lol.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    1990 Hyandai Elantra.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    A 1993 Ford Thunderbird for $700.....it was a ? , but it was mine, and I didn't have to wait on rides and ? anymore lol....

D8C67734-B208-4665-8DF7-94FEAF171D59_1.jpg
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    ? my first car is my 2002 Chevy Trail Blazer. I've had for about 5 years. I bought my dream car though a year and a half ago, a 1972 Pontiac GTO. I was lucky to find it. I bought it for $8,000. 350 V8. Everything is in great condition, except for a couple of rips in the back seat. But the engine is loud and i'm planning on getting a new paint job and some Foose wheels.
  • swag_of_krypton
    swag_of_krypton Members Posts: 935
    edited July 2010
    Geo Metro Hatchback...
    11190668_1.jpg
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    1995 Toyota Chaser..........only in Japan.

CHASER003F.JPG
    CHASER003R.JPG
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    My 1st whip was a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant, still pushing that ? now got it from my moms 4 years ago.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    My first car was a a 1996 infiniti i30
  • m. trinidad
    m. trinidad Members Posts: 132
    edited August 2010
    95 Pontiac Grand Prix...hand me down from ma dukes. ? was dope and comfortable as hell.
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    My first car was a a 1996 infiniti i30
    How much did that run for?
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    How much did that run for?

I bought it off auction and paid 7,500 cash!

It had 45,000 miles. All black on black, black leather interior, moon roof! It was my baby!

I installed 2 12's with a box, some esophogus apms, can't remember how many watts it was! Cop some nice decent 18' chrome rims.. It was decent enough for me to roll in..

I was like sophmore back then in HS, and you it was the 90's, so I had all the bomb ass music then! You know the 90's was a great era for hip hop! Hehehe..

I sold it to a friend of mines in 2005 for like 2,500. It was a good car! Smoove as hell too..
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    My first car was A Peugeot 106 Quicksilver (yeah the clothing make)... It was My baby lol It was only 6months old, I had a lowkey boy racer kit on it, A phat sub, 6x9's, 16" alloys and I lowered it... Heres some pics of A smillar Quicksilver, mine was alot nicer, but still looked similar... The interior was dope, had 'Quicksilver' bucket seats as standard, with the logo printed/stitched all over them... I think you are always in love with you first car lol Most Americans probably wont like it... But when I was 17 I loved it lol Had some good times in that motor... The second I past My test I went picked all My bredrens up and hotboxed it lol

P3090068.jpg

19053_16521.jpg

1101215-1.jpg

1101215-2.jpg
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    @ water,

that's one small ass car lol, but it's nice lol.
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    tupacfan wrote: »
    @ water,

that's one small ass car lol, but it's nice lol.

haha yeah proper small, but thats normal size for europeans lol im 6'2, imagine me and four of my bredrens in there lmao

ive had four wheel drives for the last few years now, i had an x5 and i got a range rover now, so now i got used to having big cars, i would find it difficut going back to a small car these days lol i do like hatch backs though, they look pretty cool, just they can be cramped lol but yeh if our fuel was a cheap as yours and our roads where as big as yours we would all drive round in big ass cars like you guys to haha
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    lmao at water!

I didn't know you were 6'2 water, gat dam that's tall.. And LOL at cramming up with your bredens.. Hahaha. word up on the range rover! Thas wassup..

Indeed, ya'll over there in the UK super green, that's probably because of you guys drive small vehicle hehehe.. Btw, good to see you around these ways, we outta catch up sometimes..
  • water ur seeds
    edited August 2010
    haha we aint green (unless you talkin bout that chron :-) ) we just got small ass roads, and the damm fuel is mad expensive over here, its like 3x more a gallon lol if we had big ass caddys and chevys with 8ltr v8 engines it would cost us like £300 to run, and the cars wouldnt fit down are narrow roads!!! lol

good to see you about hear to babes, hope you and your family are well!!!
  • Tupacfan
    edited August 2010
    ^^ LOL, how much is a gallon anyways?

Yea, out here, ppl drive SUVS, and taking up all the road space.. No to forget to mention road rage smh..

I'm gon hit you up soon water, a lot has been going on..
  • hiphot
    hiphot Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    Volkswagen Transporter Kombi :)
  • MyHipHopBox.Com
    MyHipHopBox.Com Members Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    my first car was a 2006 ponitac vibe