The Official IT Thread

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juniper exams used to be free and online. are they still that way?

not sure how much $ juniper skills will net you, IMO

All the study material and stuff are free and you get a voucher for half off the exam I think it's 50 bucks . It certainly wouldn't hurt to know it.

• EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of you guys good with Photoshop? I am trying to put a company logo together.. I have an idea of what I want I just don't have the photoshop skills to execute.. Anybody can show a lil love?..
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Any of you guys good with Photoshop? I am trying to put a company logo together.. I have an idea of what I want I just don't have the photoshop skills to execute.. Anybody can show a lil love?..

Lol honestly you could ask that in the Reason
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Lol honestly you could ask that in the Reason

Those cats scare me.. This is the IC after all.. Lol...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Did the juniper fast track and watched the whole jncia cbt nuggets series, still don't feel like I know it. It's stupid how they do the commands lol

I still might take the cert exam ,I heard it's not that hard
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Taking a Certified Ethical Hacker class and Scripting for Network Security Professionals class this semester starting next week.

Gonna take the CEH exam after the semester if I feel I know it well enough
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well some good things have happened for me. I met this cat that does programming for a living. Not only that, he's an interviewer at his job. He is now teaching me Javascript every Saturday. His purpose is to get me into his corporation within 6-8 months.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like I need to learn SQL too any of yall good with that

I'm pretty good with it.... You have to learn the concepts behind relational databases first before you can truly become strong at SQL.. PM me if you need me to go into further detail.. @Bcotton5

@EmM HoLLa. I'll holla at you about that.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well some good things have happened for me. I met this cat that does programming for a living. Not only that, he's an interviewer at his job. He is now teaching me Javascript every Saturday. His purpose is to get me into his corporation within 6-8 months.

its not what you know but who you know. dope
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taking a Certified Ethical Hacker class and Scripting for Network Security Professionals class this semester starting next week.

go on and share some of that CEH material when you get it hommie, i've got the CEH on my to do list as well. just finding the time these days is tough
  • Bcotton5
    Options

go on and share some of that CEH material when you get it hommie, i've got the CEH on my to do list as well. just finding the time these days is tough

I'll let you know, I think the book is a physical copy but if I get the pdf I'll share it
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the question pool for IT certifications . Preferably CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+ CCNA etc. Thanx in advance.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    juniper exams used to be free and online. are they still that way?

not sure how much $ juniper skills will net you, IMO

My job gives me a 500 to 1200 salary raise for having jncia

I've been doing juniper firewall policies at work so it's good for me to have it
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get the question pool for IT certifications . Preferably CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+ CCNA etc. Thanx in advance.

@mrslim1

http://www.dumps4shared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll let you know, I think the book is a physical copy but if I get the pdf I'll share it

Whats the title of this book
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »

@mrslim1

http://www.dumps4shared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/

Good looking out bro
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

CEH (Cert Ethical Hacker) Cert Gde (w/CD/Access) Edition: N/A
    View options for CEH (Cert Ethical Hacker) Cert Gde (w/CD/Access) Hide options for CEH (Cert Ethical Hacker) Cert Gde (w/CD/Access)
    Author: Gregg
    ISBN: 9780789751270
    Copyright Year: 2014
    Publisher: Pearson
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options

View options for CEH (Cert Ethical Hacker) Cert Gde (w/CD/Access) Hide options for CEH (Cert Ethical Hacker) Cert Gde (w/CD/Access)

Ill search for the pdf but i know whete to get all books and solutions for 50 a piece
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Ill search for the pdf but i know whete to get all books and solutions for 50 a piece

Can you get the the full set of the 3 CCNP route and switch books from cisco press?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Give me the titles
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Give me the titles

? hold on I'll look
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Cisco just emailed me about the CCNA Cyber Ops cert scholarship, I took the assessment and scored a 85 I hope I get in
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Bcotton5 I JUST took the CCNP-Route exam a week ago, what do you need to know?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    suzyscrew wrote: »
    @Bcotton5 I JUST took the CCNP-Route exam a week ago, what do you need to know?

@suzyscrew I need books/pdf study materials for all 3 exams. I'm gonna start studying for it
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Give me the titles

http://www.ciscopress.com/store/ccnp-routing-and-switching-v2.0-official-cert-guide-9781587206634

CCNP Routing and Switching v2.0 Official Cert Guide Library

By Kevin Wallace, David Hucaby, Cristian Matei, Wendell Odom
    Published Dec 23, 2014 by Cisco Press. Part of the Official Cert Guide series.

ISBN-10: 1-58720-663-3
    ISBN-13: 978-1-58720-663-4