F#ck! Why do muhfukas act like it's SO hard to not spoil a movie?!!!!

2»

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    It was supposed to be a film for children...no?

From what I read, I heard kids were crying their eyes out when they saw them creatures...

If I was a kid I'd too...

where-the-wild-things-are-movie-still.jpg
    like E.T. that alien dude scared the fk outa me when I was little
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Co sign... I never watched Six Sense cuz some ? told me about and i was like oh well no point in watchin the ? now...
  • bredbay415
    bredbay415 Members Posts: 14
    edited June 2010
    i hate when the commercial shows everything that happens
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    bredbay415 wrote: »
    i hate when the commercial shows everything that happens

when i watch movie trailers if its a movie i really want to see...i try not to watch the entire trailer.

them ? will show you the best scenes.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Slow ? ...

I can't stand when I have to explain the plot to ppl in the middle of a movie.

? we were watching the same ? ...what the ? were you doing?
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    I hate when we're watching a suspense thriller and someone is like "I know what's gonna happen" and then tries to guess the twist or ending. Sometimes they're right (predictable movie) and sometimes they're wrong but you are thinking they might be right and it just ruins the experience...
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Spoiling movies is a ? ? move period, thats ? is beyond whack. I don't even ? with this forum cuz ? be spoiling movies. ? need to put SPOILER ALERT!!! in the title when making threads about movies.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited July 2010
    i can stand that ?

my folks always be like

"boi i dont wanna tell u the movie but u aint gone believe that ? when......."

or they fucc somethin up & be like

"this aint gonna ruin the movie but when such & such did/said...................u gonna laugh ur ass off"

& then when i see that part, that ? aint even funny or aint as funny cuz i knew the joke
  • American Loo VII 3D
    American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    i can stand that ?

my folks always be like

"boi i dont wanna tell u the movie but u aint gone believe that ? when......."

or they fucc somethin up & be like

"this aint gonna ruin the movie but when such & such did/said...................u gonna laugh ur ass off"

& then when i see that part, that ? aint even funny or aint as funny cuz i knew the joke

when someone says "ok. i aint gonna spoil the movie but i just wanna tell you this......"

i immediatley cut them off and say, "i dont want to hear it. whatever it is. just pretend you never seen it."

i come off as an ? when i say that. but oh well, cause whatever they say is gonna ruin my movie experience. ? just have the hardest time shutting the f*ck up.