Naruto.....

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In their defense Konan knew Madara for a long time... And the 4th is the 4th
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the 4th got that jesus swag
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    tobi is obito
    No he isn't!!
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could've sworn that was Rin when Kakashi was at Obito's tombstone
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    that is rin then
  • ocelot
    Options
    Yo name Tobi!

O..Obito
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    we will see next week
  • ocelot
    Options
    we will see next week
    Yeah... I hope its not... That ? would be dumb
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    Options
    this ? is ? stupid and dont make a lik of sense.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    lol that was too predictable
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    so obito fought the 4th hokage???
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Dudes were HEATED on the Naruto message boards.

I'll post a screenshot of some of the comments, they're funny af
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    im just now reading 599
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    tobi is obito

the 2 nosigns should be 2 GOAT'S
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Some people were expecting/theorizing that Tobi was an Uchiha, Kagami Uchiha.
  • MR.CJ
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i thought minato became hokage after obito died???

narutomanga.jpg
  • gns
    Options
    I agree with most of u and chi and not mr.cj lol.

how the hell was obito young ass supposedly fighting the 4th, controlling the 9 tails, and kidnapping kushina at the same dam time, when that lil ? barely got his sharingan not too long b4????

I though lil dude was madaras younger brother from the get go mixed with white zetsu, that and the other thread chicity posted about kishi saying it is madaras bro is ? me up.
    this ? is ? stupid and dont make a lik of sense
    cosign!
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    gns wrote: »

how the hell was obito young ass supposedly fighting the 4th, controlling the 9 tails, and kidnapping kushina at the same dam time, when that lil ? barely got his sharingan not too long b4????

I though lil dude was madaras younger brother from the get go mixed with white zetsu, that and the other thread chicity posted about kishi saying it is madaras bro is ? me up.
    cosign!

maybe it was madara at first and then obito took over who was manipulated by madara
  • ocelot
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I thought for sure Tobi was White Zetsu (Senju DNA) and Izuna Uchiha( Uchiha DNA) with Obito's left eye implanted into him

narutomanga.jpg
    nah he was Hokage @ the time of training Kakashi, Rin, and Obito

that wouldn't make sense... Hokages are not Shonen senseis... And they don't go on missions in war... Minato was like Kakashi during that time... If the 3rd were to ever die he would be next... But he wasn't hokage when he was training Kashi, Tobi, and Rin...
  • ocelot
    Options

cosign!

maybe it was madara at first and then obito took over who was manipulated by madara

I'm going with that... I think there were multiple Tobi throught the timeline... Tobi= Madara is a code name... Madara was the first, Izuna the second , and now Obito... I bet Tachi was next in line but he was sick so Sasuke will be the next Tobi... Wack me now ? ...lol
  • ocelot
    Options
  • ocelot
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    I thought for sure Tobi was White Zetsu (Senju DNA) and Izuna Uchiha( Uchiha DNA) with Obito's left eye implanted into him

narutomanga.jpg
    nah he was Hokage @ the time of training Kakashi, Rin, and Obito

that wouldn't make sense... Hokages are not Shonen senseis... And they don't go on missions in war... Minato was like Kakashi during that time... If the 3rd were to ever die he would be next... But he wasn't hokage when he was training Kashi, Tobi, and Rin...
    Remember it was during the 3rd Ninja war tho.

Hurizen Sarutobi was under the guidance of Tobirama Senju during the 2nd (?) war and they too went on missions.

Maybe they (Team Minato) weren't in training still but more like team members seeing as how Kakashi was a jonin and Obito and Rin were both chunins

True, but the 3rd didn't even know he was going to be next till the 2nd said it before sacrificing himself.

You could be right, but I can't see the 4th teaching them about the birds and the bees while being Hokage... I mean Tsunade taught Sakura but that was a personal thing

Plus I don't think the forth face was on there during the anime about Obito
  • MR.CJ
    Options

cosign!

I'm going with that... I think there were multiple Tobi throught the timeline... Tobi= Madara is a code name... Madara was the first, Izuna the second , and now Obito... I bet Tachi was next in line but he was sick so Sasuke will be the next Tobi... Wack me now ? ...lol

lol naw i cosign that.

i remember at one time that tobi had long hair