Naruto.....

Options

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cursed Seal Sasuke, Zetsu Obito= Who was stronger?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we will probably see how obito became the 4th mizukage
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obito lost out here.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    kakashi a real ?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cursed Seal Sasuke, Zetsu Obito= Who was stronger?

Since Zetsu Obito is probably similar in strength to the current Zetsu Obito, probably Zetsu Obito.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Rin... Hate it had to he her...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    kakashi is a HOH alumni

cosign, my ? a heartbreaker.

• MR.CJ
    Options
    so this is how kakashi got MS, he just couldn't control it since he's not a uchiha
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    at an early age
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    obito went super saiyan on them mist ?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    i see that they wanted rin's body, was she a spy?
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    now we know how obito held his own against minato
  • ocelot
    Options

Still not buying it... Minato was the 4th... It'll take more than a Zetsu and 15 y/o Uchiha to beat him...
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »

Still not buying it... Minato was the 4th... It'll take more than a Zetsu and 15 y/o Uchiha to beat him...

well he didn't beat minato. u think this was madara?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjUg1ufGz8
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    The 5th movie was great. The girl in the movie had a bad ass name of
    Ryuuzetsu.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's possible, 15 Obito had mokuton, and the mangekyou sharingan.

If Kishimoto can have Naruto, and team offing Akatsuki memebers left and right(this is what made SHippuden bad), Obito could probably hold his own against Minato with the abilities he had.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a thing that i always wondered was how lately it been showing Orbito using mangekyou sharingan eye when he does his technique...but.. if u think back and look back at older episodes he was able to use that same technique with his regular sharingan
  • ocelot
    Options

well he didn't beat minato. u think this was madara?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NjUg1ufGz8
    Nah I just think Kishi could've had a better excuse than Obito and Zetsu doing a fusion to take out an Hokage...
  • ocelot
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

If Kishimoto can have Naruto, and team offing Akatsuki memebers left and right(this is what made SHippuden bad), Obito could probably hold his own against Minato with the abilities he had.
    Like you just said... That's what makes Shippunden bad...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The manga in the earlier chapters clearly specify that their are powerful children who can take adults on, some people are just clearly more advanced and don't need all that experience to be super powerful mofos on the battle field.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

The manga in the earlier chapters clearly specify that their are powerful children who can take adults on, some people are just clearly more advanced and don't need all that experience to be super powerful mofos on the battle field.
    Yeah but when Kashi said all that Haku was a genius with a Kekkei Genki
    So if he was able to beat an Hokage I would call BS but I would understand at the same time. Sasuke was a genius and was trained by a Sannin for 3 years... Naruto had the fox and was trained by the JMan...

With Obito situation he was a average Uchiha would just activated his sharingan and then dies... He comes back and activates something that most Uchihas can't do... I can look past all that because I've watched 8 y/os turn Super Saiyan... If Tobi would have beaten a top Jonin I would be cool... But an Hokage and one of the GOAT ninja in the ninja world?... Naw son... Either Zetsu is one of the strongest character in the Naruniverse or Kishi didn't think this through.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    What you all thought of movie 5?
  • MR.CJ
    Options

So if he was able to beat an Hokage I would call BS but I would understand at the same time. Sasuke was a genius and was trained by a Sannin for 3 years... Naruto had the fox and was trained by the JMan...

With Obito situation he was a average Uchiha would just activated his sharingan and then dies... He comes back and activates something that most Uchihas can't do... I can look past all that because I've watched 8 y/os turn Super Saiyan... If Tobi would have beaten a top Jonin I would be cool... But an Hokage and one of the GOAT ninja in the ninja world?... Naw son... Either Zetsu is one of the strongest character in the Naruniverse or Kishi didn't think this through.

obito does have hashirama dna in him
  • ocelot
    Options

obito does have hashirama dna in him
    So does Danzo and he lost to the Sauce... An Enternaless Mankyou Sharingan Sauce at that...