ocelot wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    now we know how obito held his own against minato

Still not buying it... Minato was the 4th... It'll take more than a Zetsu and 15 y/o Uchiha to beat him...

It's possible, 15 Obito had mokuton, and the mangekyou sharingan.

If Kishimoto can have Naruto, and team offing Akatsuki memebers left and right(this is what made SHippuden bad), Obito could probably hold his own against Minato with the abilities he had.
    Like you just said... That's what makes Shippunden bad...

The manga in the earlier chapters clearly specify that their are powerful children who can take adults on, some people are just clearly more advanced and don't need all that experience to be super powerful mofos on the battle field.
    Yeah but when Kashi said all that Haku was a genius with a Kekkei Genki
    So if he was able to beat an Hokage I would call BS but I would understand at the same time. Sasuke was a genius and was trained by a Sannin for 3 years... Naruto had the fox and was trained by the JMan...

With Obito situation he was a average Uchiha would just activated his sharingan and then dies... He comes back and activates something that most Uchihas can't do... I can look past all that because I've watched 8 y/os turn Super Saiyan... If Tobi would have beaten a top Jonin I would be cool... But an Hokage and one of the GOAT ninja in the ninja world?... Naw son... Either Zetsu is one of the strongest character in the Naruniverse or Kishi didn't think this through.

obito does have hashirama dna in him
    So does Danzo and he lost to the Sauce... An Enternaless Mankyou Sharingan Sauce at that...

u act like obito killed minato. dude actually lost the one-on-one battle.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still not buying it... Minato was the 4th... It'll take more than a Zetsu and 15 y/o Uchiha to beat him...

If Kishimoto can have Naruto, and team offing Akatsuki memebers left and right(this is what made SHippuden bad), Obito could probably hold his own against Minato with the abilities he had.

exactly
  • MR.CJ
    Options

The manga in the earlier chapters clearly specify that their are powerful children who can take adults on, some people are just clearly more advanced and don't need all that experience to be super powerful mofos on the battle field.
    So if he was able to beat an Hokage I would call BS but I would understand at the same time. Sasuke was a genius and was trained by a Sannin for 3 years... Naruto had the fox and was trained by the JMan...

With Obito situation he was a average Uchiha would just activated his sharingan and then dies... He comes back and activates something that most Uchihas can't do... I can look past all that because I've watched 8 y/os turn Super Saiyan... If Tobi would have beaten a top Jonin I would be cool... But an Hokage and one of the GOAT ninja in the ninja world?... Naw son... Either Zetsu is one of the strongest character in the Naruniverse or Kishi didn't think this through.

u just said it yourself
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So does Danzo and he lost to the Sauce... An Enternaless Mankyou Sharingan Sauce at that...

u just said it yourself
    I don't think Tobi was trying to ? the 4th... And if Zetsu is one of the strongest character then we need to stop overrating the 4th... Jman was supposed to be Hokage but he wanted to chase hoes and write books(Like a boss)....The 4th was just a faster Kakashi....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 4th was more on the extreme skilled side when it comes to ninjutsu and finnesse while Jiraiya was promiment on both, but had more potent weilding jutsu's while the fourth used more finnesse Jutsus to save on chakra, time, and success rate, but that's what genius ninjas do, but in Naruto's case he has a lot more uses for potent chakara techniques is better at fighting Bijuu's and big huge jutsus while he probably get better at finnesse but will comes with age and more training like Jiraya.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    madara taught obito all the uchiha kinjutsu (izanagi and izanami) and the powers of the 6 paths as well.

black zetsu is madara and white zetsu is hashirama.
  • ocelot
    Options
    Obito started a world war over a chick that didn't even like him like that.... He should've just put himself in a tsukyuomi and lived happy ever after...smh
  • Ajackson17
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Obito is dat ? !!!

tumblr_mbpdpbva0a1rxu6qqo1_500.jpg
  • ocelot
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I wonder why Obito didn't just resurrect Rin
    He learned the Edo Tensei from Kabuto after all

Granted she'll ony be like 15, under developed, and would never die but I gotta imagine one good water justu on the pom pom would make for a good eternity

Bito wasn't thinkin... could've controller her and everything...lol

but ? could've even used Nagato or Granny from the hidden sand to resurrect her...smh
  • ocelot
    Options
    Is it me or Izuna being Tobi would've been a better plot twist or Tobibeing replaced by Pein... Obito really has nothing to do with the story... He's the friend to Kakashi... Not the main character... At least Pein had a connection with Naruto.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Kakashi stab Rin?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Kakashi stabbed her because she was being a ? , Kakashi only reason not killing Sakura was because he didn't want it with her parents.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Kakashi stabbed her because she was being a ? , Kakashi only reason not killing Sakura was because he didn't want it with her parents.

I prolly should know this or maybe I forgot.

Who the ? are sakuras parents?
    Naruto-verse steady having lil kids running around in they own apartments and ? . Sasuke the only ? (of team kakashi) who had parents and that ? ? him up.

u just said it yourself
    I don't think Tobi was trying to ? the 4th... And if Zetsu is one of the strongest character then we need to stop overrating the 4th... Jman was supposed to be Hokage but he wanted to chase hoes and write books(Like a boss)....The 4th was just a faster Kakashi....
    The 4th was more on the extreme skilled side when it comes to ninjutsu and finnesse while Jiraiya was promiment on both, but had more potent weilding jutsu's while the fourth used more finnesse Jutsus to save on chakra, time, and success rate, but that's what genius ninjas do, but in Naruto's case he has a lot more uses for potent chakara techniques is better at fighting Bijuu's and big huge jutsus while he probably get better at finnesse but will comes with age and more training like Jiraya.

Crazy as it is, yall might be underating minato.

I dig the faster kakashi ? ...but nahh.

Speed up kakashi and raikage would still whoop his ass. no debating.

Yeah minato did his finesse thing but he was a toad sage as well, ? didnt do overtly powerful ? cause he aint need to...unlike his knucklehead son.

What made the 3rd and j-man have minato as the goat was cause he was still a young ? and his potential was on another level, something him and naruto have in common, only thing that ? is to nth level with naruto.

I still think through-out the whole debacle the 4th aint had to die, he did that to himself.....SUCKA FOR LOVE ASS ? .
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    minato is top 5 dead or alive
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The fourth chakara wasn't clearly that high and you can see it when he gets tired just from doing a few jutsus and summoning gamabunta. Naruto gets his chakara capacity from his mother not from the kyuubi, it's a Uzumaki thing. He was just a very finnesse fighter because he had to be and he made extremely good use of his chakara because he had to be. Naruto doesn't since he can usually outlast his opponenets in chakara. Minato is top 10 not top 5.

The Rikidou, 1st Hokage, Madara, Rikidou son 1 and 2, Naruto (he already surpassed that ? by doing Kyuubi Ultimate version 2), Sasuke, Itachi, Kabuto with sage mode.

The fourth wasn't a sage and couldn't do it or it would've been hinted a long time ago he was, he knew of it but couldn't handle it.
  • gns
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I agree with gns,
    the 4th has no rival in the Naruto universe with the exception of maybe, maybe the 1st or Madara

Rasengan is the greatest form of Ninjitsu
    Uzimaki clan seals are the greatest form of Finjitsu
    Flying Thunder ? technique is the greatest form of space/time jutsu

What technique can stop Flying Thunder ? level 2?
    Sand Defense? nope
    Susano'o?
    Rotation? ? no!

agree for the most part except someone made mention that madaras space time was better, cant recall where.
    The fourth chakara wasn't clearly that high and you can see it when he gets tired just from doing a few jutsus and summoning gamabunta. Naruto gets his chakara capacity from his mother not from the kyuubi, it's a Uzumaki thing. He was just a very finnesse fighter because he had to be and he made extremely good use of his chakara because he had to be. Naruto doesn't since he can usually outlast his opponenets in chakara. Minato is top 10 not top 5.

The Rikidou, 1st Hokage, Madara, Rikidou son 1 and 2, Naruto (he already surpassed that ? by doing Kyuubi Ultimate version 2), Sasuke, Itachi, Kabuto with sage mode.

The fourth wasn't a sage and couldn't do it or it would've been hinted a long time ago he was, he knew of it but couldn't handle it.

the 4th aint top 5? ? what?

How the ? u gonna rank rikudo and his sons when no one has ever seen them ? fight?
    all we know is that the ? (sage of 6 paths) started this ninja ? u cant really rank him against his off-spring he is in another league.

1st hokage and madara maybe, but peeps keep confusing the fact that this isnt the madara of old, kabuto upgraded him.

Nagato and itachi beat the breaks off of Bee and Naruto, whole bunch of chakra dont mean ? in naruto-verse.

Naruto is stronger than the 4th...dont mean he still wouldnt get his ass beat by his daddy.

Putting sasuke and kabuto above the 4th means your trolling foh.
  • ocelot
    Options
    They say the 3rd was the original GOAT in his prime... Let's not forget he took on the 1st, 2nd, and 4th at the age of 70 or 80... And that's without some special eyes or tail beast...
  • ocelot
    Options
    Orochimaru not the 4th...smh
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the 4th might of surpassed the 3rd but the 3rd mastered the most jutsu out of all the hokage
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The 4th was a seriously weak ? . You guys need to quit overrating this ? , he was just lil above the 2nd Hokage. You have to see it at this prospective, the 4th needed seals, if you disrupt this ? seals than this ? ain't got ? .
  • gns
    Options
    the 3rd almost ? himself when he thought that unopened coffin was the 4th.

3rd was the goat for his time but there is a reason he retired early.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Obito turned "evil" because of a ? , lol.

simp ass ? , he is an even bigger ? than Sasuke.
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    ? is getting real
  • ocelot
    Options
    OG Madara is back... ? about to get real...
  • gns
    Options
    So Obito turned "evil" because of a ? , lol.

simp ass ? , he is an even bigger ? than Sasuke.

man....idk man its pretty close.