What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Naruto.....

Replies

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Abraxas @chicity Itachi is better than the War Saga. It's "filler" but it's backed by Kishimoto and from the Naruto novel about Itachi's life story. I like it so far and Itachi is my favorite character so I'm happy.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It follows Naruto Gaiden? Alright, I may check it out
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Ajackson17
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    It follows Naruto Gaiden? Alright, I may check it out

Well it follows Itachi's Gaiden and his struggles and him becoming the person he became.

I deadass was just looking for this shit
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Ajackson17
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I deadass was just looking for this shit

I'm fucking confused as fuck lol

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Orochi is an asshole with something like a god complex
    Completely mind fucked that lil dude
    Ajackson17
    gns wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Orochi is an asshole with something like a god complex
    Completely mind fucked that lil dude

Orochimaru is an asshole. Horrible father, damn he surpassed sasuke and naruto as the worst father.

What about the absentee fuck nigga supreme father Goku?
    Chi SnowAjackson17
    What about the absentee fuck nigga supreme father Goku?

He is not in naruto series

All in all, that shit ain't really show us, or me, anything worth knowing.

I already figured he was artificially created. With that being said, ain't no way Oro ain't gonna infuse him with damn near every blood type he got to his disposal
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Bro got sage mode though
    Thats a nice kick starter

And y hasnt oro been killed yet, wtf
    He got sage mode like Kabuto has it

It ain't really train to achieve it, he just has Jugo's dna in him
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    Ajackson17
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    other than this is there a new manga going on that I missed ?
    I know there's was a every month thing that was suppose to go down but I didn't think it started yet
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    qawshun wrote: »
    other than this is there a new manga going on that I missed ?
    I know there's was a every month thing that was suppose to go down but I didn't think it started yet

Next week it premiers

So what is this just something extra ? I didn't miss anything
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Ajackson17
    qawshun wrote: »
    So what is this just something extra ? I didn't miss anything

This is mitsuski origins nothing deeper.

Bro got sage mode though
    Thats a nice kick starter

And y hasnt oro been killed yet, wtf

snake man is the truth, he grimy as hell but hey
    Ajackson17
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That snake sage mode though

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

qawshun

hqg-277.gif

Ajackson17
    Whats that from?
    Filler

hqg-277.gif

Oh cool fuck it then
    Naruto classic- 1st kage meeting

hqg-277.gif