White women did more damage to African Americans than ?

Options
High Revolutionary
High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Remember they call white women, black mans kryptonite.

Kryptonite was the only thing that could harm superman and overexposure would ? him.

P.S. Hispanics are considered white too.

Comments

• High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That's like saying ? was good because it made a few black people rich.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lynching.jpg
    Did these white women look like they cared about black people? And I'm going to need some statistics and facts before I start believing white women were really standing up for blacks in any kind of significant numbers.

But that's not even my original point. I believe the powers that be use white women and in a round about way biracial women(most born to white mothers) to placate the black male and create division in the black community.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Remember they call white women, black mans kryptonite.

Kryptonite was the only thing that could harm superman and overexposure would ? him.

P.S. Hispanics are considered white too.

i think drugs did more damage.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    How are you going to blame women for the actions of a patriarchal society?
    Because they were oppressing blacks along with white males. Just because they were being oppressed as well doesn't change anything. I don't know where this revisionist history comes from that white women were these benevolent freedom fighters. Maybe a few, maybe, but does that some how cancel out the overwhelming majority who were ? on black people?
    I'm jonesin for that White girl's, clout, to continue helping us fight her daddy's powerful racism
    You don't need white women to do that when you have perfectly able black women. Feminism ? black women up, btw.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    first off of the whites that hleped blacks since the 1800's many of them were white women who secretly taught slaves to read and took a stand for them. in my home state of connecticut a white teacher got black balled from white society because she opened up a school for black women to learn how to read. she nearly died multiple times and still fought through till slavery was abolished up north. white women are the ones at these colleges giving black student athletes free rides their pops money and all the drinks they need on the low for partying.white women are the ones who stood side by side in the civil rights movment. RG3 is engaged to a white woman

what has hurt black people are white hoes. white hoes lied about being ? by black men giving white people an excuse to lynch brothas. white hoes are getting together with black men for the ? and just cause. white hoes are the ones who dress like barbies and corrupt black girls and women into thinking they need fake hair and weaves instead of their beautiful natural hair. white hoes are the ones on tv with designer handbags acting like ? again influencing our black women to act trashy and like ? . white hoes act like its always the mans fault in a relationship and write emo songs about how guys of any race suck.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol @ cops arresting someone for parking 12.5 inches from a curb instead of 12. Are they serious?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2012
    Options
    quit plagiarizing niggu...

And why you aint mention the ones faithfully/loyally outside of Rec Center Skating Rinks awaiting the, rare, nigg hockey player after yon game?

like i said there are white women and white hoes those are the only 2.....now when you log off this site where you pretend to be an angry racist black man you are in real life a white hoe lmaooooo
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    I never said they never assisted in oppression or that they were freedom fighters - but the decisions of that society were dictated by the men. Women did not decide to enslave others, men did. It was male greed that lead to those terrible acts.

If you're with me when I do a crime you are an accomplice. White women were accomplices to white men during slavery/Jim Crow. In the court of law they would both fry.
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    first off of the whites that hleped blacks since the 1800's many of them were white women who secretly taught slaves to read and took a stand for them. in my home state of connecticut a white teacher got black balled from white society because she opened up a school for black women to learn how to read. she nearly died multiple times and still fought through till slavery was abolished up north. white women are the ones at these colleges giving black student athletes free rides their pops money and all the drinks they need on the low for partying.white women are the ones who stood side by side in the civil rights movment. RG3 is engaged to a white woman

what has hurt black people are white hoes. white hoes lied about being ? by black men giving white people an excuse to lynch brothas. white hoes are getting together with black men for the ? and just cause. white hoes are the ones who dress like barbies and corrupt black girls and women into thinking they need fake hair and weaves instead of their beautiful natural hair. white hoes are the ones on tv with designer handbags acting like ? again influencing our black women to act trashy and like ? . white hoes act like its always the mans fault in a relationship and write emo songs about how guys of any race suck.

But if the white hoe does more damage to blacks, than the white woman white woman benefits blacks, what good is the white woman? And how do you differentiate between the two. By the time you figure out you are dealing with a white hoe as opposed to a white woman, as you call it, you're probably already bopped.

Anyway all I'm saying is this: I think the white man keeps the black man in check with three things money, fame/status, and his women.
    I'm not trying to tell anybody who they should date, knock up, whatever but I just want black people to see the bigger picture next time their thirsting for some white woman.
  • Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You mean, the same White women who

-used to sneak down to the plantation, late nights, and find NI99ER studs to pump big steam in her ? ?
    -used to talk to their powerful husbands, during dinner or sex, about why they should free the Slaves?
    -used to march with Dr. king/get bit by the same police dogs/ravaged by the same fire hoses?
    -used to do ? like this;

C/S especially bolded, white women the best thing to ever happen to black men. White women da goat b
    im jonesin for that white girl......
    cblikes.jpg
    You don't need white women to do that when you have perfectly able black women.
    dqmxbn.pngDon't nobody want no black women.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2012
    Options
    If you're with me when I do a crime you are an accomplice. White women were accomplices to white men during slavery/Jim Crow. In the court of law they would both fry.

But if the white hoe does more damage to blacks, than the white woman white woman benefits blacks, what good is the white woman? And how do you differentiate between the two. By the time you figure out you are dealing with a white hoe as opposed to a white woman, as you call it, you're probably already bopped.

Anyway all I'm saying is this: I think the white man keeps the black man in check with three things money, fame/status, and his women.
    I'm not trying to tell anybody who they should date, knock up, whatever but I just want black people to see the bigger picture next time their thirsting for some white woman.

easily...you use common sense. Just like with black women latino women or women of any race you gotta use common sense. Because there are black women and black hoes as well and same for any other race. There was a time where you could find a respectful loyal black women allot easier but even that is harder. Black hoes don't care about a ? untill he famous and caked up just like a white hoe. And I lol at the white man keeping black people in check because the biggest thing hurting us is us. Like i said black hoes and even some black women think they need a weave aka white or asian hair which again is a choice more black women and hoes can change and say ? it i want an afro or i want to have my natural hair. Also black men are killing fellow black men at a higher rate than the government or white men are killing black men.

As black people we need to change our mindset our goals our dreams our aspirations and if that happens we will see is less about the white man trina bring us down and more about us as a people doing us. The same black men thirsting for white hoes are the same men who even when they ? with sistas thirst for black hoes. It's all about maturity and what type of woman or lack of a women you are chasing. There are so many real black women being overlooked because brothas wanna black hoe lets be honest.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this thread has a good point.....most of the riots that killed hundreds in a community often start by a white woman claiming ? ....or a white woman gettin whistled at..

yet they still wanted that ? buck dikk....n/h
    an ? still gave it to them
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2012
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    this thread has a good point.....most of the riots that killed hundreds in a community often start by a white woman claiming ? ....or a white woman gettin whistled at..

yet they still wanted that ? buck dikk....n/h
    an ? still gave it to them

how do you know were you living back then though....again there are hoes and there are real white women who clearly seen in history helped blacks out weather it was the underground railroad or with education that was illegal for blacks to learn at the time. Yes white women lied about ? but i garuntee you most riots wern't because a white girl claming ? because i have actually talked to my great grandma about the lynchings see saw when she was still alive.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Moizzle14 wrote: »
    Also black men are killing fellow black men at a higher rate than the government or white men are killing black men....

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited January 2012
    Options
    this is a very deceitful, and pro-racist comment.

Racism assumes to box Black males into one demographic, in any major-metropolis, the Black males are profiled and harassed every time they are caught outside their ghetto-environment. Therefore it causes them to remain in their environment to prey on each other, once the perils of Racism start their survival instincts to kick in

So, Black on Black crime and murders, are about opportunity and proximity, during survival mode....yep.....all, powerful elements that ? won't mention when speaking truth to real American Processes

survivial? i live by 2 cities that are in the top 10 in homicides nearly every year (hartford and new haven). most of the people i have heard about dying from black on black violence were

A) innocent people killed because the shooter thought it was another ?

B) ? fighting over some dumb ?

C) ? not acting like real men and setting beef through conversation and being mature and resorting to guns

it aint pro racist when it happens year after year month after month. Crime has been down lately fortunately but still the biggest people we have to overcome is ourselves. Here you are on this site every day crying about racism and still you hate on anybody lightskinned before you even know their character lol. So you are racist againt light skinned brothas yet still talking about how racist the why man is lmao so your a walking contradiction.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is what I'm talking about. You criticsize white women. Some brothas comes in here caping and everyone gets to arguing; and over what?

We can't build if our alligiences aren't %100 with our own people.

I'm not saying completely disassociate with them, if you wan't to knock one off, so be it, but just know what you're doing. And 2012 if you really have a problem with light skinned cats, where do you think all these light skinned cats come from?
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This is what I'm talking about. You criticsize white women. Some brothas comes in here caping and everyone gets to arguing; and over what?

We can't build if our alligiences aren't %100 with our own people.

I'm not saying don't completely disassociate with them, if you wan't to knock one off, so be it, but just know what you're doing. And 2012 if you really have a problem with light skinned cats, where do you think all these light skinned cats come from?

Next time you criticize black women instead, and watch them agree with you.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Next time you criticize black women instead, and watch them agree with you.

Yup, it's sad.
  • High Revolutionary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »

Just listened to this.

Good video.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options