2 USA disasters in only 8 years

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge
BP leak and 9/11.

Both times their were warnings and they went ignored.

Now the economy went to ? . We're at war. Unemployment is high.

Everything was peaceful here for a very long time and now we get 2 massive homeland disasters in an 8 year span. Coincidence or conspiracy? Who's to blame for all this?

Comments

• BethlehemBill
    BethlehemBill Members Posts: 140
    edited June 2010
    for 9/11, terrorists are to blame, plus our government for not paying enough attention
    for the BP leak, BP is to blame, plus our government for not paying enough attention

a worrying trend isnt it?l
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited June 2010
    BP leak and 9/11.

Both times their were warnings and they went ignored.

Now the economy went to ? . We're at war. Unemployment is high.

Everything was peaceful here for a very long time and now we get 2 massive homeland disasters in an 8 year span. Coincidence or conspiracy? Who's to blame for all this?

You forgot Katrina, and stay in your realm son. Go talk about PS3 and Xbox's. ? been poppin off in the world forever, there just was not the 24/7 media there is today. Read a book, get off the video games.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    wouldn't necessarily say that everything was peaceful. and no, i don't see two human caused disasters in 8 years as a trend. Nonstop suicide bombings in the middle east, that's more of a trend.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    for 9/11, terrorists are to blame, plus our government for not paying enough attention
    for the BP leak, BP is to blame, plus our government for not paying enough attention

yes 911 was the work of terrorists but not the ones you were told, and the same group of thugs have a hand in the bp incident
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    yes 911 was the work of terrorists but not the ones you were told, and the same group of thugs have a hand in the bp incident

It was the "ones we were told" just not 19 of them...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

not to mention Hurricane katrina. Mother nature to blame, plus our government for not paying enough attention
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    It was the "ones we were told" just not 19 of them...

Proof? Because to me those people that they said did it is the equivalent of a cop setting a ? up by dropping a bag of ? in his vehicle and arresting them for possession
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Proof? Because to me those people that they said did it is the equivalent of a cop setting a ? up by dropping a bag of ? in his vehicle and arresting them for possession

Dude, look it up. I don't know how to spell their names.

They first suspected 19 then foolishly confirmed 19. The 19 were debunked when some of them came out and said, "Uh, still alive here!"

What proof do you have they DIDN'T? You've never seen the airport security camera footage? OH, wait, it was altered just like all tv's, cameras and pictures were when planes hit the WTC, oh wait, I mean MISSLES.

The conspiracy is so ridiculous it's now a joke.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Dude, look it up. I don't know how to spell their names.

They first suspected 19 then foolishly confirmed 19. The 19 were debunked when some of them came out and said, "Uh, still alive here!"

What proof do you have they DIDN'T? You've never seen the airport security camera footage? OH, wait, it was altered just like all tv's, cameras and pictures were when planes hit the WTC, oh wait, I mean MISSLES.

The conspiracy is so ridiculous it's now a joke.

Im confused on your stance of the "official" 9/11 story?
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    vboy513 wrote: »
    Im confused on your stance of the "official" 9/11 story?

My official version is the way it happen, how we seen it down on 9/11. Just not with the 19 high jackers.

I was all into the conspiracy, the bombs in the WTC, building 7 was destroyed by bombs, did or didn't a plane hit the Pentagon, did or didn't flight 93 crash in Shanksville.

After a while, ? got to the point to where it's like, "okay, whatever conspiracy is debunked, a new theory comes up". So I stopped with it all, got my mind right and see the conspiracy as ? .

Only thing I believe? They knew it was gonna happen, by whom, how, where and just let it happen for their personal gain.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    My official version is the way it happen, how we seen it down on 9/11. Just not with the 19 high jackers.

I was all into the conspiracy, the bombs in the WTC, building 7 was destroyed by bombs, did or didn't a plane hit the Pentagon, did or didn't flight 93 crash in Shanksville.

After a while, ? got to the point to where it's like, "okay, whatever conspiracy is debunked, a new theory comes up". So I stopped with it all, got my mind right and see the conspiracy as ? .

Only thing I believe? They knew it was gonna happen, by whom, how, where and just let it happen for their personal gain.

What so called "conspiracy theories" have been debunked regarding 9/11? Because the movie "Loose Change" had a WHOLE LOT of evidenceto support the claim. And a lot of the things brought up make you wonder what really happened. And the fact that there is a whol group of architects saying the offical story cannot be 100% true because the way thebuilding fell looked more like a controlled blast.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    vboy513 wrote: »
    What so called "conspiracy theories" have been debunked regarding 9/11? Because the movie "Loose Change" had a WHOLE LOT of evidenceto support the claim. And a lot of the things brought up make you wonder what really happened. And the fact that there is a whol group of architects saying the offical story cannot be 100% true because the way thebuilding fell looked more like a controlled blast.

LOL, all theorists bounce to this. News for you, the little "Loose Change" video was flawed, hence the 3 versions. Not to mention it's now down to ONE guy, not 3 anymore. The other 2 left because they kept getting ? on.

Their evidence was wrong and they even admitted to it.

Architects saying that it was "impossible" for the Trade Center's to fall like that? How, we've never seen it done. You cannot prove it "impossible" if it's never happened. They said the Titanic couldn't sink, dude said, "Not even ? HIMSELF could sink this ship". Behold it lies beneath the surface of the ocean and it didn't even make it's full trip.

Controlled demolition experts have said it would've taken YEARS to ready this building for a "controlled" demolition. To cut it, and everything. One man, who has worked in the field for years, says it takes 2 months to just take down a small parking garage. So two, 110 story skyscrapers would take how many years? Certainly not the "3 weeks" that they claim, "bomb sniffing dogs were taken out of WTC" and during this time they claim, "work was going on in the buildings". FLAW!

They're not thinking when they make claims, they ASSUME. Sure, the assumptions sound good but are they valid? Not when shot down numerous times.

They did a special on 9/11 and it's conspiracies on Discovery or History and debunked pretty much all the main things that was said coudn't happen. (i.e. fire WEAKENING a steel beam)

I can go on and on and on and on and on and on.

Lets do it, I love this subject.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2010

Honestly thats the only thing that concerned me was the fact that there was prior knowledge of the attack happening, that fact alone speaks volumes. IDC how the towers fell, quite personally all I care about is the end result, we lost quite a bit of our freedom because of 911 and the way it all went down has got me scratching my head. The fact of the matter is it shouldnt have ever happened, but whether our govt had anything to do with it or not, its an undisputable fact that we have pulled more terroristic acts on other countries soil than anyone else, I will never take pride in that.
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    Honestly thats the only thing that concerned me was the fact that there was prior knowledge of the attack happening, that fact alone speaks volumes. IDC how the towers fell, quite personally all I care about is the end result, we lost quite a bit of our freedom because of 911 and the way it all went down has got me scratching my head. The fact of the matter is it shouldnt have ever happened, but whether our govt had anything to do with it or not, its an undisputable fact that we have pulled more terroristic acts on other countries soil than anyone else, I will never take pride in that.

Oil.

This was the only way to invade Afghanistan and pretty much Iraq. We had no other "excuse". Some of use knew there weren't WOMD in Iraq, still we went. We've never caught Bin Laden, gee I wonder why? We can find and ? others but not Osama? Bush/Cheny had ties, still have ties, with the Bin Laden family in the business of oil. Wonder if we ever caught and killed him what would happen to that deal...

Ever see the movie, W. ?? The end of the film where Cheney is pulling the strings saying there's oil, "here, here and here". I think that's exactly how it went.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2010
    I wish it was only for oil....
  • VIBE
    edited June 2010
    I wish it was only for oil....

What do you mean?

I know now they "recently" found huge mineral deposits in Afghan..
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2010
    Yes not to mention loads of ? and lithium but thats only to line their pockets, their ultimate goal is to surround israel with us bases and iran is the last piece of the puzzle. War with iran is inevitable to establish their stronghold in the middle east and the fact that iran has nukes is the reason it hasnt already popped off IMO.