Jersey Shore season 5 thread

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
The last one was deleted, smh

This last ep seemed weird, too much bromance. It's boring though w no drama. We need relationship stir ups, bar fights and ? .

Comments

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    The last one was deleted, smh

This last ep seemed weird, too much bromance. It's boring though w no drama. We need relationship stir ups, bar fights and ? .

After hours show was better
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I thought it was ok... Still better than season 4
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • bununs alias
    edited January 2012
    Options
    snooki-yes-no-face-jerseyshore.gif

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ...yeah, this should be the last season. This was the first time I fell asleep during the first 15 minutes.

Oh yeah, Vinny, if you want to leave, then just get the ? out b...

...just get the ? out
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I highly doubt they bring in someone new.

And i think this the last season, cause pauly has his on spinoff he said on some other show he was getting interview on
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Deena with the ? block ! :)
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Deena with the ? block ! :)

:)....……….......
  • Purr
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao... mike is a FOOL!!! sure we can share the same clothes cause we share the same girls.. lmaaaooooo
  • bununs alias
    edited January 2012
    Options
    deena was hating something serious
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vinny used to be cool but now hes all kinds of type ?
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I could of swore season five was filming when season 4 was on TV did Gianni not watch?
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    killap wrote: »
    I could of swore season five was filming when season 4 was on TV did Gianni not watch?

interesting
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    killap wrote: »

He ended up getting back together with her anyway....thats what my mom said the show Extra said
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lmao... Mike is a fool!!! Sure we can share the same clothes cause we share the same girls.. Lmaaaooooo

hilarious!
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I got too much family as is and they be in my face all the damn time, yet this ? gets paid to party, drink and smash all types of ? on camera and he's homesick? Man, ? a Vinny.....Once he gave in to that ugly Mexican, hat-dancing, Snooki, I knew son was a lame....Boo-Hoo! I'm homesick....? , ? you....I'm glad Pauly D didn't go out his way like that herb , Ronnie, to keep you at Seaside....and I Deena is ? disgusting, bring back Angelina... the ? incident can easily get a pass when it comes to this gargoyle..
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    He ended up getting back together with her anyway....thats what my mom said the show Extra said

that doesn't make sense cuz why would she be trying so hard to hide him from mike & the unit if he already saw the show?
  • Purr
    edited January 2012
    Options
    that doesn't make sense cuz why would she be trying so hard to hide him from mike & the unit if he already saw the show?

It's possibly she couldve told him it was scripted but she's running like a mad woman with mike and the unit.

Plus, when did mike ever lie? He likes to start ? too much to ? up his reputation by lying..
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2012
    Options
    For the money them ? get paid ill stay ? all that im homesick ?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    snooki boyfriend settin the record for most consecutive L's on television
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    It's possibly she couldve told him it was scripted but she's running like a mad woman with mike and the unit.

Plus, when did mike ever lie? He likes to start ? too much to ? up his reputation by lying..

bolded is another reason it doesn't make sense. i'm trying to find a way to cape for jionni cuz he seems like a good dude but there's no way he can be this ? stupid. he must be gettin paid good to be on the show. he just has to.....
  • tarheelman
    tarheelman Members Posts: 150 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    [/b]
    bolded is another reason it doesn't make sense. i'm trying to find a way to cape for jionni cuz he seems like a good dude but there's no way he can be this ? stupid. he must be gettin paid good to be on the show. he just has to.....

Or he's just eating off of Snooki's paper. I'm trying to find a logical reason for him too... A real ? , once you see your girl flashing her goods in front of everyone, then when you dip on her, she hops in the next man's bed, you just charge that to the game and keep it moving. You don't stick around.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SMH I just read some ? that disgust the ? outta me.... apparantly Jersey City is one of several cities being considered to film the next season of this ? show...
  • elgato
    elgato Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Options
    They need to get rid of Sam and Ronnie. If they aren't fighting, then they serve no purpose. Replace them with Unit and Ryder.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know Vinny's getting paid but I don't think he wanted to come back. When the group went and "kidnapped" him he seemed to have that face like, "Ahh ? , I don't wanna go back".

The $$ is great, I'm sure that's the only reason but you can tell he's just done and over this ? . They went from Italy straight back to the JS without stopping filming. I'm sure the constant cameras and groupies just get to be annoying after a while.

Vinny's and Paulies bromance is getting overly awkward and annoying too.