Deathstroke..vs..Black Panther

Options
jaxn
jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Quite Comical
Slade vs. T'challa, standard gear..who comes out on top?

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    idk. Tchaala one of my favorite characters, but slade has powers and Ive seen him stab the flash and ? raven dude is ruthless

but if batman can beat slade then so can the black panther.
  • jaxn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    BP has abilities too..Slade, Cap and BP are damn near the same physically. Between Cap and BP, i'd say Cap is stronger, while BP is faster..BP also has heightened senses, well at least he did before the Panther ? took his powers during that doomwar arc
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Slade. He's as smart as Batman and has actual powers.
  • jaxn
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T'challa is as smart as Batman if not smarter..when he was first introduced in comics, his intellect was compared to that of Reed and Doom. He actually invents his own technology and as far as abilities..he's an enhanced human just like Slade and Cap. BP, Slade and Cap are peers physically
  • DarkRaiden
    edited January 2012
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    T'challa is as smart as Batman if not smarter..when he was first introduced in comics, his intellect was compared to that of Reed and Doom. He actually invents his own technology and as far as abilities..he's an enhanced human just like Slade and Cap. BP, Slade and Cap are peers physically

Nah, Slade's much stronger than Cap plus he has that healing factor and that 90% of his brain used thing.
  • jaxn
    Options
    actually Slade isn't much stronger than Cap. when comparing their feats, Cap comes off as being stronger, but i say they're around the same strength level.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    slade ruthless as ?
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is T'challa. Dude slaughtered the Skrulls. Only nation without skrull infiltration was Wakanda
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta give the edge to Slade just because of his mental abilities. Last time I checked Slade beat the brakes off Batman.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe we should request a revamp of Marvel vs. Dc with new fights and this being one of them.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Nah a better fight would be Deathstroke vs Fantomex

Black Panther vs Batman
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black Panther vs Batman

They might be able to give us Deathstroke vs Fantomex

but, due to Batman being a flagship character they would never have him fight Black Panther (which would be the illest hand-to-hand fight they might be able to make) They gave us Batman vs. Captain America, but Captain America is a flagship character. I would think if they ever did it again we would see Ironman vs. Batman with Batman having a more advanced suit.
  • Amotekun
    Options

Black Panther vs Batman

They might be able to give us Deathstroke vs Fantomex

but, due to Batman being a flagship character they would never have him fight Black Panther (which would be the illest hand-to-hand fight they might be able to make) They gave us Batman vs. Captain America, but Captain America is a flagship character. I would think if they ever did it again we would see Ironman vs. Batman with Batman having a more advanced suit.

That ? would be ? .

I'd love to see GL vs Iron Man with that Odin suit upgrade

They need to do BP vs Bats that ? is just dying to be written although I bet they'd make BP job to Bats for the sake of the white fanboys. I tell you about that comic book racism.
  • jaxn
    Options
    top and edge to T'Challa
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    them ? practically cancel each other out

But Panther got the upper hand on speed
    Slade got the healing factor and durability
    Slade only got one eye

So I'm goin with Panther
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Panther is nice...I will take panther
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slade because of his abilities. It looks like a missmatch
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BP Is A Beast But I Gotta With Slade....
  • jaxn
    Options

a mismatch in what way? T'Challa and Slade are basically physically identical. T'challa is enhanced like Captain America. He also has a few abilities of his own.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

a mismatch in what way? T'Challa and Slade are basically physically identical. T'challa is enhanced like Captain America. He also has a few abilities of his own.

Cause T'Challa is physically strong and fast as Captain America while Slade is much, much stronger(strength of 10 men or more) and is much faster as well. Physically, it's outmatched in Slade's favor. Mentally equal, technologically in BP's favor.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    isnt Slade capable of using up to 90% of his brain?
  • jaxn
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Cause T'Challa is physically strong and fast as Captain America while Slade is much, much stronger(strength of 10 men or more) and is much faster as well. Physically, it's outmatched in Slade's favor. Mentally equal, technologically in BP's favor.

hahaha what? Slade isn't stronger nor faster than Cap by any stretch of the imagination. If anything Cap is stronger than Slade and BP is faster than Cap.
  • jaxn
    Options
    BP is also smarter than Slade
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

hahaha what? Slade isn't stronger nor faster than Cap by any stretch of the imagination. If anything Cap is stronger than Slade and BP is faster than Cap.

Nah, Slade's actually superhuman, Cap's only peak human. Cap is at 1200 IIRC, and Slade's at at least the strength of 10 men, aka at least 2000 pounds or 1 ton, more likely 2 tons is his limit though.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are you getting this 12000 iirc, megaton, info from? BP is ? slade up because he's my ? and he ain't losing. BP will ? superman's ass up too.