Ladies I got a question for yall

Options
juice86
juice86 Members Posts: 832
edited July 2010 in The Powder Room
A friend of a friend noticed that my facebook status changed to single so she told a buddy of mine that she would and i quote "? and suck him till the sun comes up & he is cute like turtle from entourge" and yes i do look look like him. So i ran into her the other day at my bros bbq and we swap numbers and she called me like a hour later and ask me out. So today i was suppose go out with her and send me a text saying " Sorry ? , im having a girls day but ill make it up to you xoxo" I msg her back and got nothing so i called her and she didnt pick up. What the ? is a girls day ? and what ? she msg me a hour before the date

Comments

• kat2180
    kat2180 Members Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol..dissed.

If she's telling the truth, one of her gfs probably was doing something that sounded better than her date with you. She'll probably get back to you.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Awwww, you look like Turtle?!

Anyway, hmmm......Maybe she just got dragged into an all day event with her friends. I know how that ? is.
  • Reina B
    Reina B Members Posts: 2,190 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She wants it. But she probably discussed it with her girls who told her other wise. So now she is debating whether she should let you hit or not.
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    She blew you off, don't call her back or pursue her and keep it moving but also how many times did you call and text her, alot of things can factor into you making her decision and women can sense thirstiness unfortunately.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    U look like Turtle? Let us see.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A girls day is when an all day hangout with your girls (friends)..

and that was very inconvinent to message and let you know an hour before the date.. At least she notified you than getting stood up..

Give it some time and she'll come around.. If she's feeling you..