All Points Bulletin

Options
zoomzoomp5
zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming
Dont know if you guys enjoy MMOs too much but this game looks pretty fun. I'm gonna try it out for a month just for the customization features. Game comes out this month on the 29th.

This ? right here:

if one of you guys get it let me know so we can party up.

Comments

• DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn looks like a good version of gta4
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    This is PC only, right?
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm tired of gta knockoffs
  • zoomzoomp5
    zoomzoomp5 Members Posts: 609 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just finished playing it since apparently they're offering some early release play time? whatever. game is cool, and it seems its everything i need in an MMO game since im not too into the WOW bs. i havent really got too deep in it so i cant give an honest opinion but first impression is cool cuz me and the homie were wrecking ? up (but that can get old real quick). to answer your question though, it is extremely similar to GTA. BTW the customization IS GOAT
  • lurkinassnigga
    lurkinassnigga Members Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I'm tired of gta knockoffs

Realtime Worlds was founded by the original developer of GTA.

Anyway, I played the closed beta for it and it was fun as hell for a while, but I got burned out quick. The customization is amazing though. I unlocked the Jericho V20 for the Enforcer side, which is basically a Saleen Mustang, so I customized it to look like Barricade from Transformers. The car chases are probably the funnest part of the entire game, but it had some real balance issues back when I was testing it. Eventually everyone was using the same guns (AK and MP5) since they were so accurate and had a high ROF, and when you threw upgrades on them it got even worse. I'll probably wait a few weeks after it comes out to see if they fixed a lot of the bugs and balanced some things out from the beta.