jennifer wants david to get a real job

Options
r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
The 30-year-old “Dreamgirls” star should be on top of the world with a new mansion, beautiful baby boy and svelte new figure. But she’s said to be devastated that Otunga, a Harvard-educated lawyer, won’t give up his career in the wacky world of professional wrestling.

“It’s really hurting their romance and their life together,” revealed an insider.

Muscular David had landed a coveted position at a prestigious law firm, “but now he’s having too much fun as a wrestler,” added the source.

“Jennifer wants him to have a career in a serious profession rather than the circus world of pro wrestling. But he told her he can always go back to being an attorney. Right now he’s in great physical shape and loves what he’s doing.

“So they are at a crisis point in the relationship.”

Jennifer began dating 6-foot-1, 225-pound David – dad to her 2-year-old boy David Jr. – in late 2007, and he proposed to the multi-talented entertainer nine months later on her birthday in September.

The singer, who recently bought a Chicago mansion, “is getting fed up with David,” said the source. “Jennifer makes millions while David earns about $200,000 annually.”

She already postponed the wedding because he didn’t want to sign a prenup – and now he’s determined to keep wrestling.

The huge income gap is keeping a chokehold on their marriage plans until David decides on a time schedule for trading his wrestling career for something more responsible and lucrative.

Concludes the source: “It’s time for David to grow up.”

Read more: http://newwrestlecrap.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=wwe&action=display&thread=5880#ixzz1jT4zb6R0

why does she care she makes millions anyway

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Although he sucked for most of his WWE career, I can't knock his commitment to the biz. Jenny getting mad though, hopefully it works out.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    smh @ David Otunga losing more matches than Jennifer Hudson weight
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    She makes millions off Jenny Craig alone?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    She already postponed the wedding because he didn’t want to sign a prenup – and now he’s determined to keep wrestling.

lmao this dude aint dumb.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

lmao this dude aint dumb.

Word to that Harvard Law degree!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    that ? can always be a lawyer he just having fun right now at the moment...she just want that man to make more money (even though she makes enough) b/c if the roles were reversed she be looking for him to support her financially and emotionally while she pursues her dream
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ? that, if that's his dream then let him live it out. He'll age and do his lawyer ? when he's old.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Momma aint raise no fool
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wait!! she doesn't work a real job. And plus it's his dream to wrestle let him live his dream cause as long as he still has that harvard degree then he's good!!!
  • real ness
    real ness Members Posts: 263
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Unless she wants everytime he look at and does for her it's with a ton of resentment because he see her as the reason he didn't live out his dream and didn't find out what could have come of it.......

Plus like he says there's no age limit to be a lawyer and no physical condition requirement
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2012
    Options
    He need to tell her "I am using my career, I got a real degree but Im playing as a lawyer for john laurinaitis"

She wouldnt be complaining if he was headlining wrestlemania
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    She living her dream......why he cant he live his? SMH

i really cant knock the man formerly known as Punk
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What women really want – money: Research finds women look for well-paid job first in patner

11 April, 2011

Women may say they are looking for tights abs or a sense of humour in their man, but he had better have a healthy bank balance to go with it.

According to new research published yesterday in Germany, more women are using money as overriding criteria for choosing their partners.

With women getting better jobs, they are looking for their men to have a spending power to match, said the study.

The Cologne-based Institute for the German Economy claimed women quizzed in a survey said they wanted to avoid stress and confrontation over big differences in earnings.

In a controversial study published in January by London School of Economics Professor Dr Catherine Hakim, more women were said to prefer to marry a man earning more than they do.

According to the poll, 64 per cent said they aspire to find a husband bringing home more money. None wanted to marry a man who earned less.

Dr Hakim claimed more women were choosing to ‘marry up’ by picking wealthy men for their spouse than in the 1940s.

After decades of gender equality campaigning many women now find it hard to admit that they want to be a housewife more than they want a successful career of their own, she said.

But it seems a good sense of humour is still high on the list of 'wants' when it comes to British women. Various studies over the last few years have confirmed that humour is the way to a woman's heart, and a survey carried out in 2009 explained why: A GSOH demonstrates intelligence.

According to the 2009 research presented at the British Psychological Society Annual Conference in Brighton, women rate funny men as more intelligent than guys with no sense of humour.

'Over the course of history, women actively look for signs that their man is intelligent, and I believe the ability to actively judge the situation and pull off a joke and make you laugh is an intelligent feat,' said Kristofor McCarty, a researcher at Northumbria University in Newcastle.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375720/What-women-really-want--money-Research-finds-women-look-paid-job-partner.html#ixzz1jYNhdPly

• MysticBoy
    MysticBoy Members Posts: 793 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What a PUNK. (had to do it)
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    When I first saw the thread title I was like WTF... Then I saw the description and I was dead LOL
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Last time I checced her singin career is in the same position as his wrestling career: losing
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    He need to tell her "I am using my career, I got a real degree but Im playing as a lawyer for john laurinaitis, the executive vice president of talent relations"

fixed...........
  • T. Sanford
    edited January 2012
    Options
    David Otunga vs Jennifer Hudson at Wrestlemania

stipulations are if David Otunga win then he get to keep his job as a wrestler but if Jennifer Hudson win then David Otunga must quit his job & become a lawyer.............in real life
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    He need to tell her "I am using my career, I got a real degree but Im playing as a lawyer for john laurinaitis, the executive vice president of talent relations and interim general manager of monday night raw"

fixed...........

refixed..........
  • m. inferno
    m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    am i the only surprised he makes 200K a year?
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    he should take her advice, cause that ? sucks
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    m. inferno wrote:
    am i the only surprised he makes 200K a year?

if he making that than i can only imagine how much cena pulling in

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he probably wouldnt even be making more as a lawyer.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is annoyin and her commercials lol but can't knock his comment to wwe even tho he playin john's sidekick
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? needs to ? ....How did that Tammy Wynette song go? Stand by your man? The ? has she done lately?? The craziest thing about it is that when she met him and "fell in love" he just finished I love New York. And this is what she's hating on him for??? Now that's ghetto.....Dude already had his name in the news and he's a hero for winning that pro bono case. FK J Hud...Do your thing Otunga....