So since we should get over slavery since no present day white person owned slaves...

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
once the last ? dies....can we tell jews to get over the holocaust...
i mean its the past and no present day person took part of the systematic killing in the holocaust

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Atleast the jews got something to show for the holocaust, i'm just in shocked at how white jews manage to flip the history books to make it look like they were the original/dark complexion jews that the bible speaks of.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? im surprised at how this must be taught in school and looked at as a terrible thing that should not have happened, but slavery can be skipped over and taken out of history books or breifly glanced over. and not lets bring up reperations.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    ? im surprised at how this must be taught in school and looked at as a terrible thing that should not have happened, but slavery can be skipped over and taken out of history books or breifly glanced over. and not lets bring up reperations.

Jews have managed to place themselves in a better positon in society as a whole, it seems to me they have flipped their struggle and empowered themselves financially/education wise. Blacks on the other hand seem to have embrace the struggle, and not embrace financial empowerment and education.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    Options
    damn... i gotta agree with you there.... seems like being smart is the new failure and the new career is "getting money"
    but the "getting money" is never enough to do anything with and something i once heard being called ni99a rich... a thousandaire i believe living like a millionaire
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Atleast the jews got something to show for the holocaust, i'm just in shocked at how white jews manage to flip the history books to make it look like they were the original/dark complexion jews that the bible speaks of.
    real ? nobody in the media has called them out on that ? ,oh wait they own the media too damn ,eliot spitzer got a gig on cnn too gawwwd damn.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Jews have managed to place themselves in a better positon in society as a whole, it seems to me they have flipped their struggle and empowered themselves financially/education wise. Blacks on the other hand seem to have embrace the struggle, and not embrace financial empowerment and education.

Truth..And its sad too. Education is must so one can have financial empowerment.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Truth..And its sad too. Education is must so one can have financial empowerment.

this is truth but how you gone teach your kids in the slaves masters school system. thats whats wrong with blacks. they believed in mlk's ideaology and not the noi. thats our first mistake and now were paying deeply for it.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    this is truth but how you gone teach your kids in the slaves masters school system. thats whats wrong with blacks. they believed in mlk's ideaology and not the noi. thats our first mistake and now were paying deeply for it.

I hear dat, I lean towards Malcolm X theory of by any means necessary. Home schooling would be the best bet for a lot of kids or creating are own schools but blacks aren't organize enough.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    Options
    slave masters humbled themselves to learn other peoples ways to use it against them.
    we can do it too. its only the education in some communities. why not place yourself of kids in the enviroment or path to take advantage of alot thats out there. in the meantime fight to have better educatin available to the inner cities. too many parents worry about if they kids can fight and nobody at school better tell them what to do or that their kids got straight A's in a system that gives 4th graders 1st grade work. that ? is not or ever will be exceptable.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    I hear dat, I lean towards Malcolm X theory of by any means necessary. Home schooling would be the best bet for a lot of kids or creating are own schools but blacks aren't organize enough.

yeah ? is dumb. plain and simple.
    slave masters humbled themselves to learn other peoples ways to use it against them.
    we can do it too. its only the education in some communities. why not place yourself of kids in the enviroment or path to take advantage of alot thats out there. in the meantime fight to have better educatin available to the inner cities. too many parents worry about if they kids can fight and nobody at school better tell them what to do or that their kids got straight A's in a system that gives 4th graders 1st grade work. that ? is not or ever will be exceptable.

but we cant go in their systems though. you send your kids in they system they gone say ? black. thats the whole point of their system, get to the white mans wealth so you can leave the hood and forget about your community.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    this has got to be the dumbest thread ever.

maybe slavery would be easy to let go if the red necks and the KKK members would drop it. Maybe if we werent getting harashed by the police constantly for no damn reason, or being followed around in stores we'd be able to drop it.

even with use becoming president, look at how sour a lot of white folks are
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    when a Jewish person run into obstacles you never hear them say, well it's that damn holocaust holding me back again. Or they aren't ? they own communities up cause the Nazis ? they mind up. Slavery and the holocaust was some ? up ? . They wanted to work our people to death. But also the Jews enemies wanted to straight rid the earth of them. Jewish people work to put themselves in a position where that ? would least likely happen to them again. We are in a position where slavery could happen again, especially if America is ever invaded. They ? the Jews and work the ? . The Jews would pose more of a threat than black people would, so it seems.

Hope that wasn't a house knee-gro opinion.

Jews don't complain because they got the hook up through Zionism. The elite Jews (Hofjuden) was in on it from the start anyway.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    drtycity wrote: »
    but we cant go in their systems though. You send your kids in they system they gone say ? black. Thats the whole point of their system, get to the white mans wealth so you can leave the hood and forget about your community.

truth.............................THIS IS WHAT TYPICALLY HAPPENS.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I love how Black people condemn the white man for his doings while praising the religion of the arabs like they didnt do the same thing. as a matter of fact, them people is ? us in our faces and we still accept them. dog us how? take money out the Black community but live amongst the whites. fly planes into building. oppress their own countries....
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    why is slavery the main focus when talking about black history anyway? I know some people say, "so we don't forget." but that ? is just depressing so I don't need to be reminded every 72 hrs. this society is full of hate and anger and that is just a tragedy. As long as fingers are pointed from all sides, then nothing will change. So, I say ? angry people, life is good for me.
  • ineedpussy
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what? What system are you being denied? You know who's responsible in this day an age of denying black people?.......BLACK PEOPLE! Straight out the massive black communities group mouth "they ain't going to let you......!" no matter what it's and no matter how many other black people have done it and once a black person do it, then the community mouths says what? "sell out!" " house ? "! Why would anybody make something of themselves then live in a self destructing neighborhood? Black people think if one makes it then he/she owes the masses. When they have given the masses the most important thing they can give........an example.
    What's really wrong with inner city school? Is it the building? The books? Lack of funding? Or lack of students that wanna learn? I tell young cats, ? what George Washington did! For Now learn to bubble in the right answers on the test, learn what really happen on your own. Learn the system you wanna defeat!

We act like all this ? is new. It's a re-used learned system. We already know Africans had similiar structure as America. We all know America is repeating the same failure as other great nations. While all this stuff with the economy, oil-spills, immigration, wars,etc etc. This is the perfect time for black people to put the guns and the drugs down, and fill up the schools. Ain't nobody checking for us. When this ? clears and the economy pick up you got a gang of ? smart ? with a funky piece of paper to prove it all under a black mans watch.

Power move!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf are you talkin bout?
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited June 2010
    Options
    once the last ? dies....can we tell jews to get over the holocaust...
    i mean its the past and no present day person took part of the systematic killing in the holocaust
    well, it wasn't just Nazis that took part and some of those dudes are still alive as well. but i think they'll argue the events of the Holocaust are more easily replicated in current times than the events of slavery (true or not, i think that's the argument)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Slavery lasted in the Americas at least 300 years.....I'll be damned if anyone ever tells me to simply just "get over it". Blacks are doing well overall in the USA, especially compared to blacks in many parts of the world, but slavery should never be forgotten. If we do, we will be disrespecting our ancestors, who fought and bled for us to have the freedom we enjoy now.

Never forget......EVER.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    Options
    what? What system are you being denied? You know who's responsible in this day an age of denying black people?.......BLACK PEOPLE! Straight out the massive black communities group mouth "they ain't going to let you......!" no matter what it's and no matter how many other black people have done it and once a black person do it, then the community mouths says what? "sell out!" " house ? "! Why would anybody make something of themselves then live in a self destructing neighborhood? Black people think if one makes it then he/she owes the masses. When they have given the masses the most important thing they can give........an example.
    What's really wrong with inner city school? Is it the building? The books? Lack of funding? Or lack of students that wanna learn? I tell young cats, ? what George Washington did! For Now learn to bubble in the right answers on the test, learn what really happen on your own. Learn the system you wanna defeat!

We act like all this ? is new. It's a re-used learned system. We already know Africans had similiar structure as America. We all know America is repeating the same failure as other great nations. While all this stuff with the economy, oil-spills, immigration, wars,etc etc. This is the perfect time for black people to put the guns and the drugs down, and fill up the schools. Ain't nobody checking for us. When this ? clears and the economy pick up you got a gang of ? smart ? with a funky piece of paper to prove it all under a black mans watch.

Power move!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is that ? that makes your soul burn slow.....thats what im talking about
    to the first bold....you see my point. even when i go back to the hood to try and explain what available to us....its an already defeatd attitude that they wont let us ot the will ? with us until we stop or who wants to leave the hood to live like white people. even if you want to live like that what are you doing to help better the community other than huslting for pennies and bringing in drugs to help numb the failures or laziness of the masses that dont want nothing out of life, yet want someone to give them a handout.
    to the second bold ... the best way to defeat your enemy is to learn your enemy and the way they think. becasue right now...in a straight up race war...we will lose very fast, due to the unorganization and the lack of leadership and will to have our own.
    Sometimes i think some of these dudes want hands out and crumbs....

Man ? they crumbs....I'll make my own ? cake
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    f496ee38.jpg

Options
    when I get my check from "the man"
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    when a Jewish person run into obstacles you never hear them say, well it's that damn holocaust holding me back again. Or they aren't ? they own communities up cause the Nazis ? they mind up. Slavery and the holocaust was some ? up ? . They wanted to work our people to death. But also the Jews enemies wanted to straight rid the earth of them. Jewish people work to put themselves in a position where that ? would least likely happen to them again. We are in a position where slavery could happen again, especially if America is ever invaded. They ? the Jews and work the ? . The Jews would pose more of a threat than black people would, so it seems.

Hope that wasn't a house knee-gro opinion.

Thats because Jewish people don't run into the same type of "problems" blacks do lol........

Also, both events were messed up. But Blacks most definatley got the short end of the stick. We lost EVERYTHING in slavery. We have no idea who we really are and this is why we play this game of trying to imitate other races, or being what the media tells us to be. Most blacks here in America only know slavery as our history. And that is part of the plan. It also shows how messed up the schools are for teaching us only that. It seems IMO that there is a GLOBAL concensus to make life as hard as possible for the decendants of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Social studies versions of slavery...

Indentured servants..smh..
  • FrozenMind
    FrozenMind Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    f496ee38.jpg

Hahaha, thats pretty true.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Who are we now?

Blacks inAmerica. Wehave notrue heritage. It was taken from us. Beat out of us.