Spiderman vs Wolverine

2»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    What can spidey really do to a ? that was ripped in half by the hulk and lived
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Mr. Howlett can take punishment from spiderman, spidey wouldnt be able to handle everything wolverine can throw at him!!
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Wolverine beats that azz. Spidey thread is not going to do anything against adamantium blades and Wolverines capacity to rapidly heal from just about any injury.
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    When Wolverine hits "rage mode" aint no stopping that.

logan cant die. parker can.
  • AK.aPHillYisILL
    AK.aPHillYisILL Members Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    When Wolverine hits "rage mode" aint no stopping that.

logan cant die. parker can.

True dat! Once he hit's rage mode ain't no body ? with dude.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    What if Spidey still had the Venom symbiote while fighting Wolverine? Spidey never utilized it's shapeshifting and weapons/fighting features like how Venom and any of the other symbiote offspring have, like Carnage. That symbiote had Eddie Brock running around like the Terminator model from "Terminator 2". Peter Parker's conscience would probably prevent him from being ruthless against Wolverine, though.

One way of slowing Wolvie's healing factor would be to put some carbonadium in his body (i.e., shank that ? w/a carbonadium knife; good luck getting close enough to do it, though). Not like taking away those claws, but it could give Spidey an edge.

Don't sleep on Peter Parker; Dude's intelligence level isn't ? w/that of Mr. Fantastic, BUT...he probably could come up with something to invent/create in order to help w/his fight. Still, Wolverine might still end up carving Spidey's ass up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey in the end.

It's funny...ppl like Magneto (he ripped his adamantium outta his body and nearly killed him), Omega Red, X-23, Cyclops (numerous times...over Jean Grey's ? ), Captain America, Archangel (dem metal wings and those poisonous projectiles/knifes are the ? ) and Psylocke (after the ninja transformation...she ? Dude up with her psi-knife) have all stood toe to toe w/Wolverine when he should've had their heads on a platter.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Who told the dude above that the Sub-Mariner could only lift 10 tons? Dude is class 80 above.

I got bad info. My point stands. 10 ton class ain't ? when you can scrap THE HULK.

What if Spidey still had the Venom symbiote while fighting Wolverine?

LOL, the symbiote would take one look at Logan, flee Parker's body, and merge with him instead. Then Spidey would be REALLY ? .

SymbioteWolverine2.jpg

Oh my. Might wanna see if you can get The Sentry to leave his home in order to beat that guy lol.
  • thephantasm
    thephantasm Members Posts: 565 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Parker.

Damage soak would probably do.
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited September 2010
    Well they both have scrapped with the hulk and lost, so I don't think the fact that logan fought with the hulk is all that impressive, so did ultimate spidey. Spiderman has a base strength of 10 tons, Logan is trained to perfection, sure the adamantium in his body makes him stronger just having to lugg it around all the time, but he's still below spidey. Maybe at Caps level of superhuman strength. Spidey can react 40 times faster than the average human, not to mention his spidey sense. All wolvering has going for him, is his healing factor, which is admitedly a big advantage, but I the claws wouldn't be that big an advantage, he barely be able to touch parker. But as far as killing logan the best parker could do is contain him.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    wolverine easily. he just needs to get one hit in with those claws and spidey is killed.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    a.mann wrote: »
    healing factor or not

how the HELL can you phycially beat someone stronger, faster, and basically has an "early warning signal" aka Sider sense that detach danger??
    Not that Siderman is not a slouch with endurence department either

He can still knock Wolverine out unbreakable bones, healing factor or not it's been done before

well.......?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Honestly alot of ya'll are ignorant. Spider-ma beat the entire X-men with Wolverine included. And Wolverine has even stated that Spidey can ? him and rip his head off if he chooses too. Also Spidey's webs can easily tie up Wolverine, if he ties him up by his arms, how he gone cut the webs? Plus the webs are as strong as steel or something. It's not even a close match seeing how Cyclops beats Wolverine all the time w/o his beams. Spidey is faster, quicker, stronger, more agile, annd has spidey sense, he can't lose.
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    all wolverine has to do is ? mary jane and spideys emotional ass will ? himself.
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    ....but not that easily. Peter is more agile and physically stronger but logan/james has more of a killer instinct and more endurance plus the healing factor. To the death, I think wolverine--but in a quick scrap, just exchanging blows, Parker might get over quick and get away but without doing much damage. I remember a few years ago in New Avengers, Peter threw wolverine through supposedly unbreakable glass fromt top of Starks tower when logan flirted with mary jane....dude landed on a cab, came back up and was "some people cant take a joke."
  • headrek1
    headrek1 Members Posts: 121
    edited September 2010
    If Marvel played this fight out the way it was supposed to, Logan can't stand a chance. We're talking about Wolverine and Spidey as if they are equals physically and it's just a matter of skill seperating them. NO IT'S NOT. Wolverine may be a clasically trained Samurai, and all that Jazz, but physically Spiderman is leagues above logan. I was always taught, in the real world, it really doesn't matter how skilled you are as a fighter when there is a huge gap in ability. I could know 8 different martial arts, but would I stand a chance against brock lesnar? A chance yes, but I'd still lose. That may be an extreme example, but really that's what we are looking at.

Strength: Spidey(10-20 tons depending which incarnation)>>>Wolverine (1 ton range, maybe?)
    Speed:Spidey>>Wolverine
    Fighting Acumen: Spidey<<<Wolverine
    Agility/Reflexes: Spidey>>Wolverine
    Special Power: Spidey (Spidey Sense)<<<<<Wolverine (Healing factor)

At best this is a tie, if it was really played out the way the stats shake out. But of course you'll never see either of marvel's cash cows lose, but if this was played out on paper spidey wins.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    spidey faster and stronger wolvie wont be able to touch spidey is he doesn't want him to
  • tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    This is a Nice Debate..........I think it would depend on which incarnation of Spidey he is fightin...........Most Recent??? i think Wolvie Might have his Card..........The Other storyline???He Might just Beat him (atleast enuff so he could get away from him).........Ya have to undestand, Wolverine was created to be the Perfect Weapon; he was Made to be able to take out other Suped up Characters.........Despite Spidey having considerable power over him, Wolverine has beaten Characters that Woulda gave Spider-man Problems, maybe even ? him (Omega Red, Sabertooth etc)
  • JazznJazz
    JazznJazz Members Posts: 152
    edited November 2010
    Wolvie is my best choice. He is a fighting machine, born to ? .
  • hollyw00d
    hollyw00d Members Posts: 7
    edited December 2010
    Spidey and Wolverine have fought before. I can't remember in what book it was in, but I remember it was in a cemetary. Spider had Wolverine on his back and was punching him so hard that he broke the tombstone that Wolverine was laying up against. Wolverine then put his fists underneath Spidey's chin and told him something like the only way Spdiey could probably beat him would be to snap/rip his jugular vein apart. He also said that all he'd have to do to beat Spidey would be to extend his claws. It was just a matter of whether Spidey not only having the heart to tear out Wolverine's jugular, but also whether he'd be fast enough to do it before Wolverine could extend his claws.

i remember that book...it was a special edition, and they fought to a standstill:

wolverine.jpg
  • kevinchaapel
    kevinchaapel Members Posts: 3
    edited December 2010
    The Russian KGB are after Charlie and Wolverine defends him in pretty grisly style by slaying about a dozen men, despite being shot.A mere dime would allow me go home with a book featuring both the Thing and Brother Voodoo! Joy! I can only imagine what would have happened if I'd ever stumbled upon a book featuring both Spider-Man and Wolverine. The conflict between these two superheroes is basically all Spider-Man's fault, with the fight taking place because of Spidey's inability to understand the mind and motivations of Wolverine.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    healing factor or not

how the HEL can you phycial beat some stronger, faster, and basically "early warning signal" aka Sider sense??
    Not to not Siderman is not a slouch with endurence department

He can still knock Wolverine out unbreakable bones, healing factor or not

the hell was wrong w ur keyboard?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spider-Man is much higher than a 10ton hero. Spider-Man swung a ? tank with his web

Wolverine is barley cracking 1ton

Spider-Man can web is arms and it's a wrap.

He's not quick enough to even put hands on Spider-Man. And plus he has range attacks. Logan is One dimensional
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Spider-Man is much higher than a 10ton hero. Spider-Man swung a ? tank with his web

Wolverine is barley cracking 1ton

Spider-Man can web is arms and it's a wrap.

He's not quick enough to even put hands on Spider-Man. And plus he has range attacks. Logan is One dimensional

This comes down to a hand to hand fight though. Wolverine having the adamantium skeleton alone would knock Spidey out. Not to mention, Logan is a master of so many martial arts that Batman would be surprised about.

And he's a lot faster than he's given credit.

3243335-wolverine+speed+feat+2.jpg
    5234113-wolverine+19.jpg