The Official Marijuana & Hash Appreciation Thread [2.Dro]

Options
rusty shackleford
rusty shackleford Members Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
2vnql2h.jpg

....... Continuing our information enriched pilgrimage to the Ganjaland..

My Everclear Extraction Hash Recipe

Everclear2MasonJarsMetalMeshCoffeeF.jpg

You'll Need:

Everclear [a good substitute for this is 99% isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.. but it won't taste as good for reasons i'm still unclear on..]
2 Mason Jars w/ Lids
1 Metal Mesh Coffee Filter [Cone Shaped]
1 Spoon
1 Pyrex Dish/Plate
3 Or More Grams Of Stem/Seed Free Shake

The THC molecule consists of over 300 smaller building blocks that fall into a number of groups.. The most interesting of these are cannabinoids & what are known as CBD's. The cannabinoids possess psychoactive properties while the CBD's possess the therapeutically beneficial aspects. & Somewhere in the mists of these divine gifts lurk shadowy agents that act as inhibitors to keep you from experiencing the total effects of that particular strain. The following process is one of a handful of ways to extract & isolate the psychoactive effects from the restraints of inhibition.. In layman's terms, if you take your time & do this right, it's gonna ? your silly ass up..

Step 1: 1st, clean every stem, seed & superfluous particle of debris from the shake you plan on using.. Remember that [much like life] you get out of it what you put in.. Next... Freeze your everclear, weed shake & mason jars for 4 hours before you begin because cold is the key to separating the tricombs [thc resin glands] from the plant matter. When you're ready to begin, take your everclear, weed shake, & 1 mason jar out of the freezer & set a timer for 4 minutes & 45 seconds.. Pour the shake into your mason jar, add just enough everclear to cover top of the shake, & then screw the lid back on tightly. Press start on your count down timer & begin to swirl the mixture in a washing machine style, as opposed to shaking the jar randomly, until the time is up.

Step 2: Grab the 2nd mason jar from the freezer, open it, & set the coffee filter within the mouth of the jar. Then, with one hand holding the filter in place & the other gripping the jar containing the weed/everclear mixture, carefully pour the contents slowly so that all land within the mesh filter. Sitting the 1st jar to the side & grabbing your spoon, you want to quickly strain the excess liquid from the soggy shake. If you watch closely, you'll notice a greenish color in the last of the liquid that you've strained. That is gonna be the chlorophyll which has been dissolved by the water in the alcohol.. This reaction takes place after 5 minutes of plant matter/alcohol contact. We want as little chlorophyll in our hash as possible so stop straining immediately when you detect it. Close your 2nd mason jar's lid tightly & place it back into the freezer for 20 minutes.

Phase1.jpg

Step 3: Take the 2nd jar from the freezer & swirl it's contents around to loosen the tricomb mud from the bottom of the jar & pour it into the pyrex dish. Let it dry in a lint/dust free area until all liquid is gone & the dish's remaining contents have air dried for 2 hours.. When this method has been mastered, your hash should come out perfectly golden.

Picture065.jpg

Step 4: Heat enough water to fill the bottom of a shallow pan a few centimeters & then sit the dish containing the hash in the water. After about 30 seconds, the hash should easily scrape up with a razor blade & can be smoked in a joint or pressed into a solid piece to be later sliced off in chunks for smoking through bongs or pipes..

Comments

• The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What happened to the other thread?
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *Rolls one for the cycle of life*
  • zay_24
    zay_24 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This thread is sticcy
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2012
    Options
    What happened to the other thread?
    g&s said spam bots erased all stickied threads early last week..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    puff puff pass
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    g&s said spam bots erased all stickied threads early last week..

Thanks to you that thread was EPIC. I know they got that ? backed up somewhere. That joint belongs in the Forum of Fame at least...

Too bad The World's Most Dangerous Site is based out of a non-weed state. Otherwise they wouldn't have got shook by the truth.
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thanks to you that thread was EPIC. I know they got that ? backed up somewhere. That joint belongs in the Forum of Fame at least...

Too bad The World's Most Dangerous Site is based out of a non-weed state. Otherwise they wouldn't have got shook by the truth.
    I was wondering that too.. if they just said "? your couch" & erased that ? to make space on the server.. right after it happened, i made a thread like, "hey muthafuckas... wtf? the reason i was curious is because two different posters wanted to use that hash recipe & i had just upped some very articulate information with regard to the reason's for timing the ever clears contact with the plant material, ect.. they suggested i just create a new thread but i responded saying it was your thread & that you should be given the room to create the new one.. this was all back on monday or tuesday of last week.. i told them i'd type up new instructions & post them by the weekend but i didn't get around to it till early sunday morning...
    .. in all honesty, i'm a bit preoccupied lately due to the first test run of what promises to be many waves of attack in the texas Clone Wars...

clone-wars.jpg

14o6upz.jpg
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • BritishForCigarett
    BritishForCigarett Members Posts: 107
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SMH @ that epic thread getting deleted.............

"Weed isn't a drug. It's a plant. So technically you're not a drug dealer, you're a florist." - Dat ? B1
  • Gripsta77
    Gripsta77 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    How do I make hash?
  • rusty shackleford
    edited January 2012
    Options
    depends on what kind you wanna make..

.. i even have a process i made up where i use everclear to extract & then use my bubble bags to filter it that i call 915 Hash..
  • Gripsta77
    Gripsta77 Members Posts: 364 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    depends on what kind you wanna make..

.. i even have a process i made up where i use everclear to extract & then use my bubble bags to filter it that i call 915 Hash..

The most simplest way. The lebanese 1 looks the easiest.

How much would it take to make a SD Card size brick of hash?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 and a half more months of probation :)
  • Miles HIGH
    Miles HIGH Members Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭
    Options
    2 and a half more months of probation :)

Trill ? post....
  • GodSpeed215
    GodSpeed215 Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My bud is wearing off
  • happybish
    happybish Members Posts: 14
    Options
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im bout to listen to some radio dept. and smoke some blue dreamy dream
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're trying to pass the Medicinal Mary Jane bill he in Alabama. These cracka ass crackas ain't going to let it happen though.
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rusty drops the best weed related posts
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    ...rip to the previous thread...i'm not wasting my liquor, so i'll pour out some ? water to pay respect,lol...can someone please post how to clean a glass hitter/how to preserve the resin??...rusty, something tells me u know..
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A Vaporizer is the best investment I've made
  • rusty shackleford
    edited February 2012
    Options
    can someone please post how to clean a glass hitter/how to preserve the resin??...rusty, something tells me u know..
    M313.jpg

70% to 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol & salt does the trick cleanly & more importantly.. inexpensively..

now the trick to preserving your resin is a bit different.. just heat you one hitter up in the microwave, grab it with a ? holder in one hand & force out the resin with a toothpick/straightened paper clip..

• rusty shackleford
    Options

MYTH: marijuana'S HARMS HAVE BEEN PROVED SCIENTIFICALLY. In the 1960s and 1970s, many people believed that marijuana was harmless. Today we know that marijuana is much more dangerous than previously believed.
    FACT: In 1972, after reviewing the scientific evidence, the National Commission on Marihuana and Drug Abuse concluded that while marijuana was not entirely safe, its dangers had been grossly overstated. Since then, researchers have conducted thousands of studies of humans, animals, and cell cultures. None reveal any findings dramatically different from those described by the National Commission in 1972. In 1995, based on thirty years of scientific research editors of the British medical journal Lancet concluded that "the smoking of cannabis, even long term, is not harmful to health."
    MYTH: marijuana HAS NO MEDICINAL VALUE. Safer, more effective drugs are available. They include a synthetic version of THC, marijuana's primary active ingredient, which is marketed in the United States under the name Marinol.
    FACT: marijuana has been shown to be effective in reducing the nausea induced by cancer chemotherapy, stimulating appetite in AIDS patients, and reducing intraocular pressure in people with glaucoma. There is also appreciable evidence that marijuana reduces muscle spasticity in patients with neurological disorders. A synthetic capsule is available by prescription, but it is not as effective as smoked marijuana for many patients. Pure THC may also produce more unpleasant psychoactive side effects than smoked marijuana. Many people use marijuana as a medicine today, despite its illegality. In doing so, they risk arrest and imprisonment.
    MYTH: marijuana IS HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. Long term marijuana users experience physical dependence and withdrawal, and often need professional drug treatment to break their marijuana habits.
    FACT: Most people who smoke marijuana smoke it only occasionally. A small minority of Americans - less than 1 percent - smoke marijuana on a daily basis. An even smaller minority develop a dependence on marijuana. Some people who smoke marijuana heavily and frequently stop without difficulty. Others seek help from drug treatment professionals. marijuana does not cause physical dependence. If people experience withdrawal symptoms at all, they are remarkably mild.
    MYTH: marijuana IS A GATEWAY DRUG. Even if marijuana itself causes minimal harm, it is a dangerous substance because it leads to the use of "harder drugs" like heroin, LSD, and ? .
    FACT: marijuana does not cause people to use hard drugs. What the gateway theory presents as a causal explanation is a statistic association between common and uncommon drugs, an association that changes over time as different drugs increase and decrease in prevalence. marijuana is the most popular illegal drug in the United States today. Therefore, people who have used less popular drugs such as heroin, ? , and LSD, are likely to have also used marijuana. Most marijuana users never use any other illegal drug. Indeed, for the large majority of people, marijuana is a terminus rather than a gateway drug.
    MYTH: marijuana KILLS BRAIN CELLS. Used over time, marijuana permanently alters brain structure and function, causing memory loss, cognitive impairment, personality deterioration, and reduced productivity.
    FACT: None of the medical tests currently used to detect brain damage in humans have found harm from marijuana, even from long term high-dose use. An early study reported brain damage in rhesus monkeys after six months exposure to high concentrations of marijuana smoke. In a recent, more carefully conducted study, researchers found no evidence of brain abnormality in monkeys that were forced to inhale the equivalent of four to five marijuana cigarettes every day for a year. The claim that marijuana kills brain cells is based on a speculative report dating back a quarter of a century that has never been supported by any scientific study.
    MYTH: marijuana CAUSES CRIME. marijuana users commit more property offenses than nonusers. Under the influence of marijuana, people become irrational, aggressive, and violent.
    FACT: Every serious scholar and government commission examining the relationship between marijuana use and crime has reached the same conclusion: marijuana does not cause crime. The vast majority of marijuana users do not commit crimes other than the crime of possessing marijuana. Among marijuana users who do commit crimes, marijuana plays no causal role. Almost all human and animal studies show that marijuana decreases rather than increases aggression.
    MYTH: marijuana INTERFERES WITH MALE AND FEMALE SEX HORMONES. In both men and women, marijuana can cause infertility. marijuana retards sexual development in adolescents. It produces feminine characteristics in males and masculine characteristics in females.
    FACT: There is no evidence that marijuana causes infertility in men or women. In animal studies, high doses of THC diminish the production of some sex hormones and can impair reproduction. However, most studies of humans have found that marijuana has no impact of sex hormones. In those studies showing an impact, it is modest, temporary, and of no apparent consequence for reproduction. There is no scientific evidence that marijuana delays adolescent sexual development, has feminizing effect on males, or a masculinizing effect on females.
    MYTH: marijuana IS MORE DAMAGING TO THE LUNGS THAN TOBACCO. marijuana smokers are at a high risk of developing lung cancer, bronchitis, and emphysema.
    FACT: Moderate smoking of marijuana appears to pose minimal danger to the lungs. Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke contains a number of irritants and carcinogens. But marijuana users typically smoke much less often than tobacco smokers, and over time, inhale much less smoke. As a result, the risk of serious lung damage should be lower in marijuana smokers. There have been no reports of lung cancer related solely to marijuana. However, because researchers have found precancerous changes in cells taken from the lungs of heavy marijuana smokers, the possibility of lung cancer from marijuana cannot be ruled out. Unlike heavy tobacco smokers, heavy marijuana smokers exhibit no obstruction of the lung's small airway. That indicates that people will not develop emphysema from smoking marijuana.
    MYTH: marijuana'S ACTIVE INGREDIENT, THC, GETS TRAPPED IN BODY FAT. Because THC is released from fat cells slowly, psychoactive effects may last for days or weeks following use. THC's long persistence in the body damages organs that are high in fat content, the brain in particular.
    FACT: Many active drugs enter the body's fat cells. What is different (but not unique) about THC is that it exits fat cells slowly. As a result, traces of marijuana can be found in the body for days or weeks following ingestion. However, within a few hours of smoking marijuana, the amount of THC in the brain falls below the concentration required for detectable psychoactivity. The fat cells in which THC lingers are not harmed by the drug's presence, nor is the brain or other organs. The most important consequence of marijuana's slow excretion is that it can be detected in blood, ? , and tissue long after it is used, and long after its psychoactivity has ended.