New season of Entourage starts tonight

Options
white715
white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Just found this out today, HBO usually would be advertising hard but either way something good to watch on Sundays again.

Comments

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Last season was lackluster.....but that Season Finale was piff(especially having In My Lifetime Remix at the end). Hopefully this season is as good as the second season which was the best in my opinion.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yup! new season 2nite.

jus watched the trailer on youtube. looks solid, lol some dude putting hands on Ari.
  • killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    cool episode
    not sure whats up with Vince though
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Good episode to start it off, hope to see more of Dania though
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    turtle got lim-hoes poppin' off and he trying to smash the employees
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Nice start. Dania was looking good.
  • marc123
    edited June 2010
    Options
    boooooo @ Ari for not doin anything when that director Nick Cassvettes put hands on him.

damn!! @ them really goin outta their way to make drama look like a lame.

i like Vince, but some times he acts too much like a lil girl.

overall decent ep. i can see Ari doin real big things this season.
  • dc's teflondon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm starting to see why everybody hates vince
  • marc123
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i'm starting to see why everybody hates vince

Vince's tru character comes more n more 2 light w/ every season. dude is a needy lil girl. nothing was worse that when he & e had that agruement/fight in the old hood in nyc. and he fired e.

but overall vince is weak, needy lil punk. overall interesting storyline tho. the boys need vince for $ n fame. BUT vince needs them jus as much for support n guideance.

overall borin ep. tho. even tho Ari IS doin big things.....even tho the meeting w/ Jerry made NO sense. cuz all the owers decide togther on what they do....and wtf. lol @ Ari ownin a LA nfl team. Ari is rich, but not NFL owner rich.

BUT the sneak pick @ next week ep looks solid. lol @ vince hangin w/ the other dude.
  • killap
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Vince actin like a ? again; the Ari NFL ? is a bit much...and is it me or is Turtle's business stupid as ? ? a fine ? driving a limo WOW u got fine women and thats the best you could come up with?
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    This season sucks so far imo

Very little character development has taken place, the same themes are being repeated (johnny can't find a job etc), so far it's been pretty boring.
  • dc's teflondon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    scott taking vince from e and turtle about to be a coke mule...for some reason i thought the lim-hoes ? ? ?
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Turtle heading down to Mexico doesn't seem like it will end up well.

Sloane is fine as hell.
  • bham100
    bham100 Members Posts: 316
    edited July 2010
    Options
    this season been allright nothing special, bout time they finshed it
  • marc123
    edited July 2010
    Options
    bham100 wrote: »
    this season been allright nothing special, bout time they finshed it

yep. im interested to see what come about when turtle goes to Mexico.....but wtf? turtle finna go there w/o knowin what its about. wtf. ? could be a set up.

lol @ scott vs eric for Vince's heart.

& ? @ ari bringin NFL to LA.
  • bham100
    edited July 2010
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    yep. im interested to see what come about when turtle goes to Mexico.....but wtf? turtle finna go there w/o knowin what its about. wtf. ? could be a set up.

lol @ scott vs eric for Vince's heart.

& ? @ ari bringin NFL to LA.

I prefered it when Turtle used to just chill and smoke weed. We dont get enough of turtle and drama together no more n/h
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    season has been solid but like dude said nothing special. Marky Mark needs to just can this ? and start up a spin off revolving around Ari
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jerry Ferrara got to be one of the luckiest ? in hollywood.Lauren London,wifed up Jamie Lynn Siegler and now he gets to bang Dania Ramirez on the show?

id be happy with that on my list of achievements seeing where dude come from
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i liked this ep. it was funny..had some random ass moments..like when Andrew Klein calls Ari and is talking to him from Rehab and all of sudden the Dad from Home Alone walks by and says "? "
  • dc's teflondon
    edited July 2010
    Options
    i thought klein was in rehab for marital ? ...come to find out he in for a coke habit....entourage stays with random ass shots of bad ? and vince pulls a ? every where he goes....? took stamos ping pong coach
  • killap
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I'm starting not to like the whole NFL thing seems really far fetched and what happened to Arnold lol
  • bham100
    edited July 2010
    Options
    E needs to get rid of Solan. I know she fine and everything but ? settling down when your Vince best friend, missing out on Vegas and ?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol @ the ? sex, Sasha Grey was looking good, I kinda cringed at Vince kissing her in the mouth though
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Anybody know the Song When the Credits Were Rolling Tonight? That ? was Hot.
  • Beast_Side
    Beast_Side Members Posts: 779
    edited August 2010
    Options
    bham100 wrote: »
    E needs to get rid of Solan. I know she fine and everything but ? settling down when your Vince best friend, missing out on Vegas and ?

E, had years of that ? ....them ? been partying for years. He setting his self up for the long run, he cant mooch off Vince forever.....Sloan got dough & she fine.