Did Chris Brown sobbing like teenage girl save his career...

Comments

• the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Once again, I don't give a ? .

Learn to separate the artist from the music.

Biggie hit his women. So did James Brown and Miles Davis.

Yet it's funny how people conveniently forget about this ? .
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    mike06 wrote: »
    interesting....i guess im even more of a ? for following directions

damn again did someone beat your ass.....did you get the rihanna treatment back in the day?.....were you ABUSED at somepoint in your life?.......ur anger is somewhat justified(surprise.....I GET IT) but I NEVER SAID WHAT HE DID WAS RIGHT..so stop makin ? up

please define mistake madam since i clearly cant....lmao

never said i was a fan and its ? hiliarious you'd assume that just off a few posts(? brilliant...lmao)...lemme guess....you dont like chris brown at all(i can tell by your posts....lmao)

lmao....are you serious...damn I'd hate to be your kid and make a "mistake" stealin a cookie or somethin....? you'd prolly throw me under the jail huh?.....again NO ONE WILL FORGET what he did(and i dont even hear anyone askin america to.....thats simply thier choice to forget)....but if you can't find any way to FORGIVE him for this one INCIDENT(cuz i swear you keep paintin the picture like he's been in and out of jail and beatin on ? for the last 10 years and was beatin on Ri ri the first night he met her....literally and figuretively)....then your just as cold hearted as he was that night....but again opinions are opinions and you have every right to feel how you feel but got damn....someone mustve been beatin your ass somethin serious

btw....how do you know he hasnt done what he needs to do to break out from these "demons that infested his insides" or isnt still doing it TODAY......and what are your thoughts on El Debarge?...i heard he's a swell guy too...lmao

It's offical. You're a ? idiot. I stopped reading this Guatemala sinkhole of a post after the first insult, which was all you HAD to offer througout this whole titangraph ? : irrelevant, cheap, ? "insults".

*puts you on ignore*
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Once again, I don't give a ? .

Learn to separate the artist from the music.

Biggie hit his women. So did James Brown and Miles Davis.

Yet it's funny how people conveniently forget about this ? .

Excuse me....WHO FORGOT ABOUT IT? You think I approve of anyone of those woman-beating n!ggers and what they did/do? NO. Ask me before jumping to conclusions.
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited June 2010
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    BTW his "second chance" doesn't exist. You don't get it. A second chance would be for him to spend less time tryna be famous and more time working on how to cope with the demons that have infested his insides. This is real, abuse doesn't just happen, it's a disease, a cycle that starts and doesn't stop until you take years of therapy, meditation and self-persistence to fix. It's not our job to give him a second chance, he shouldn't do it for us but for himself and anyone else he's hurt and possibly will hurt in the future.

But nooooo, you dumb CB fans are gone already, no savin' y'all.

Then its also not "our" job to condemn him either. Or is it?

Those other guys made good points and were rational about those points. You just sound like an abuse victim who has never gotten justice. Your thought process is irrational and there's no point arguing with irrational people. I don't even know why they're doing it.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Excuse me....WHO FORGOT ABOUT IT? You think I approve of anyone of those woman-beating n!ggers and what they did/do? NO. Ask me before jumping to conclusions.

why even give this ? ass alias the time of day
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »

Those other guys made good points and were rational about those points. You just sound like an abuse victim who has never gotten justice. Your thought process is irrational and there's no point arguing with irrational people. I don't even know why they're doing it.

There is absolutely NOTHING irrational about ANYTHING I've said in this post, WOW. This post OBVIOUSLY shows me how far you and the rest of society have come, to actually THINK that anything I have said in here is "irrational" when I'm the one spilling facts behind abusers' mentality and standing up for those who have been abused, & that makes me irrational? LOLOLOL woooooow, really? Y'all can't even refute ? but throw ? insults, y'all probably beat chicks yourselves. It makes me scared for our future children that has to live in this society that y'all have created. Disgusting.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

whew....i seriously that i was trippin....lmao
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    whew....i seriously that i was trippin....lmao

lol @ you being re assured of your sanity by someone who finds protesting & spilling abuser facts as "irrational". Good luck with THAT diagnosis.
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    There is absolutely NOTHING irrational about ANYTHING I've said in this post, WOW. This post OBVIOUSLY shows me how far you and the rest of society have come, to actually THINK that anything I have said in here is "irrational" when I'm the one spilling facts behind abusers' mentality and standing up for those who have been abused, & that makes me irrational? LOLOLOL woooooow, really? Y'all can't even refute ? but throw ? insults, y'all probably beat chicks yourselves. It makes me scared for our future children that has to live in this society that y'all have created. Disgusting.

seriously.....were you an abuse victim....i seriously askin a question ive been askin since my first post....your just takin it as an insult(which makes you the ? since you was insultin folks too...damn where is the accountability?....lmao)

and have yet to answer........
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    lol @ you being re assured of your sanity by someone who protest abuse & spills abuser facts "irrational". Good luck with THAT diagnosis.

hey i thought i was on ignore....lmao!!
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

I agree with you Super Lex and the points others have made. Everyone can say they do not agree with domestic violence until their fingers fall off, but I guess unless you say Chris should have his ? cut off and put to death, it doesn't matter. I guess anyone who does not agree with her is also automatically a ? (not cool) or ? American idiots (also not cool.) I thought Chris was already in therapy and getting help. Rihanna should be doing the same.
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    lol @ you being re assured of your sanity by someone who finds protesting & spilling abuser facts as "irrational". Good luck with THAT diagnosis.

lmao @ you gettin all bent out of shape over a difference of opinion on a boy you or me will prolly never meet or get a chance to even know....btw.....r u a nun?
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    I agree with you Super Lex and the points others have made. Everyone can say they do not agree with domestic violence until their fingers fall off, but I guess unless you say Chris should have his ? cut off and put to death, it doesn't matter. I guess anyone who does not agree with her is also automatically a ? (not cool) or ? American idiots (also not cool.) I thought Chris was already in therapy and getting help. Rihanna should be doing the same.

whew....again i thought i was trippin....lmao
  • the_underground
    edited June 2010

Um, I don't remember quoting you so why are you replying so defensively?

You're starting to annoy me.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    OF COURSE y'all agree with each other, it was the reason behind my posts to begin with because I know how brainwashed you all are for celebrities who fake emotions just to make money. OF COURSE I'm the bad guy because I'm going against the grain that is celeb-ass-kissing America, & I proudly will wear that crown, I don't care.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010

You're starting to annoy me.[/QUOTE]

Ask me If I give a ? .
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    Why would I answer your stupid qustions? It's for your amusement, why would I entertain your ? ? It also shows the sad route America has taken when a woman is questioned if she protests abuse and spills facts against celeb's problems.
  • the_underground
    edited June 2010

You're starting to annoy me.[/QUOTE]

Ask me If I give a ? .

So are you a domestic violence victim or have you seen it happen to someone close to you?
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    OF COURSE y'all agree with each other, it was the reason behind my posts to begin with because I know how brainwashed you all are for celebrities who fake emotions just to make money. OF COURSE I'm the bad guy because I'm going against the grain that is celeb-ass-kissing America, & I proudly will wear that crown, I don't care.

so your a guy?....interesting....
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Why would I answer your stupid qustions? It's for your amusement, why would I entertain your ? ? It also shows the sad route America has taken when a woman is questioned if she protests abuse and spills facts against celeb's problems.

some ? just seek clairty....

oh wait you are a women.....very very interesting....
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010

You are making generalizations about everyone. I for one am not brainwashed, I did not even see the performance, let alone watch much tv. You can push on with that mess. I fail to see how anyone is kissing his ass, but I guess I am just a dumb ? right?? You sit and insult people for no reason whatsoever for not agreeing with you. That makes it impossible to have a DECENT, INTELLIGENT conversation.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    some ? just seek clairty....

oh wait you are a women.....very very interesting....

Why is it very interesting? What's with all these questions about me anyway? HAHA,Just because I'm a woman who protests against ? men who beat women means I've been beaten? I should probably be like the rest of these ragedy ? 's in the streets with baby daddies, stds and scars all over my body talkin' bout "Abuse ain't nothin', if it happens it's the fault of the woman. I mean look at me. I deserved it."

LOL that's 2010 America for you.
  • the_underground
    edited June 2010
    So you not gonna answer questions, Souljah T?

Figures.

Oh well.

I'm not going to argue with someone who's childish about differing opinions.
  • Soulljah T
    edited June 2010
    So you not gonna answer questions, Souljah T?

Figures.

Oh well.

I'm not going to argue with someone who's childish about differing opinions.

And I'm not going to entertain silly questions for chicks geared towards feeding the buzz in their lower regional area. Stick to the topic of the Demon-infested Chris Brownher.
  • mike06
    edited June 2010
    Why is it very interesting? What's with all these questions about me anyway? HAHA,Just because I'm a woman who protests against ? men who beat women means I've been beaten? I should probably be like the rest of these ragedy ? 's in the streets with baby daddies, stds and scars all over my body talkin' bout "Abuse ain't nothin', if it happens it's the fault of the woman. I mean look at me. I deserved it."

LOL that's 2010 America for you.

again some ? just seek clarity.....

especially from women who protest ? men who beat women......