Did Chris Brown sobbing like teenage girl save his career...

Options
1235»

Comments

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Like I said on another forums, peoplle are so incredibly gullible sometimes. The LAST thing he was crying over was the loss of MJ.
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    You can't read you stupid ass illiterate muthafucka. re-read what the ? I typed before making up ? you dumb ? . Maybe you just can't read. Where the ? did I say I agree BUT???? The only 'but' i put was saying But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. That doesn't change anything I feel about what Chris did. That just means I'm not going to be as ? as you and go off on someone just for ASKING A QUESTION. ? you probably fail summer school. Are you really that ? slow that you can't decipher a simple ass post and tell when someone is agreeing with your ignorant ass? And you lying ass muthafucka...what part of JOIN DATE JUNE 2010 POSTS 825 36.61 POSTS PER DAY don't you understand??? Damn you stupid as ? . Way too stupid for me to invest anymore time in. You cant fix stupid so I'ma leave you broke ? . Go find somebody that can read and have them re-read what I typed and have them explain it to your ? ass in kindergarten terms.

RE-READ THIS '? '

It's hard to respect what someone has to say when they can't socialize in a more mature manner. No problem having an opinion. Just say it without throwing jabs. I feel similar to your comments about what he did was not right and shouldn't be congratulated. But I'm going to stop short of directing my anger for Chris toward posters for asking a question in a thread. I'm not even sure who your post was in response to. Before you posted it looks like only 2 or 3 people may have insinuated everything was all good now. If your beef is with those few posters that posted before you, then quote and address them instead of being a coward and dropping a blanket response to each and everybody else.

The thread was just a question and your response included darts thrown at our entire country. Really, just over a question? This is a public forum and all so state your opinion. Say ? Chris Brown if you must but all that extra stuff you added calling folks ? and dumb ? is over a top.

Since you can't express your opinion without taking shots then don't expect respect from others. Learn how to socialize instead of misdirecting your anger.

? I didn't even read this ? ? . YOU'RE the dumb ? who can't read. & judging by your bolded texts from my quote, NO you didn't completely agree w me, but instead insult me and begged for an ass whooping you got, and NO I didn't just sign up this month. Shut the ? up about ? you don't even know about. No one's reading your ? ? titangraph of a "comeback", so go ? yourself and stay the hell outta my face, you ? , illiterate oldass ? .

*ignores the ? old ? *
  • Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited July 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Like I said on another forums, peoplle are so incredibly gullible sometimes. The LAST thing he was crying over was the loss of MJ.

I didn't buy that ? either. That was probably the biggest audience he had in a long time. He was most likely crying for himself/career he almost lost or still could possibly be losing. Dude is arrogant. He felt like he was too good for community service for cry out loud.

I couldn't care less if he rises but I'm not rooting for him to stay down either. Dude has to move on and, unfortunately for him since he is an entertainer, he has to wait for the people to move on as well. Singing Man In the Mirror could have quite possibly hit a nerve though.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    ? I didn't even read this ? ? . YOU'RE the dumb ? who can't read. & judging by your bolded texts from my quote, NO you didn't completely agree w me, but instead insult me and begged for an ass whooping you got, and NO I didn't just sign up this month. Shut the ? up about ? you don't even know about. No one's reading your ? ? titangraph of a "comeback", so go ? yourself and stay the hell outta my face, you ? , illiterate oldass ? .

*ignores the ? old ? *
    you aint gonna ignore me lyin ass hoe LOL you're a sucker. you gonna respond with more dumb ? and you know it LOL you're just making yourself look stupider. anybody with a brain can understand simple ass posts and can see your ? just can't ? read. you look like a fool. ? learn a new word and wanna use it over and over in different responses to people like you sonning somebody LOL ? please

But yeah, you're gonna respond. go ahead like i tell you to do ? . say something hoe. go head. What you waiting on? speak ? and do as you're told like a good little dumb ? ....I'm waiting. show us all how easy it is for me to get you to do what the ? I want you to do. You ? sheep LOL
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I think they finally got it right and let him do his thing. I think those tears was part the Rhianna situation and part MJ's death and I think that he was overwhelmed with the fact that he was actually on stage in front of his peers again. It was too much for him, I like what Jermaine said when he was introducing him he said, "There Is One Person, One Tribute That We Haven't Seen Yet", The Jacksons family gave him a chance, that's something Mike would have done.
    They need to let Chris get back to what he loves to do, stop blackballing the ? and Rhianna is falling off already, her shows are half full, getting canceled and her popularity is dying down now, people getting tired of her all ready.
    At the beginning of last year, Chris was on top of the world, towards the end of the year, he was being blackballed.
    I'm happy he is getting another chance and I think that was childish of Jay-Z, Beyonce and Rhianna for not showing up.

Oh really, I guess that's why she's a part of the most popular song on iTunes.