Would you EVER EAT THIS?

Options
VIBE
VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in The Social Lounge

Would you? Have you?

Plates would be super expensive though. The Tarantulas cost $175 each. (not to eat, but for the dude who cooks them to purchase)

Comments

• TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nope i hate spiders, but i eat other stuff that some of my friends consider strange like octopus and such
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    That's ? disgusting and barbaric. Seriously... I could see having to eat like that if you were stranded on an island or something... but to just ? things like that just so you can make a showcase is ? sickening. I can't believe how nonchalant these ? ? are narrating this ? on discovery channel. No wonder kids be growing up torturing animals and then turning to eat humans and ? . Sick ass society. This is crazy, I can't even believe it lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »
    That's ? disgusting and barbaric. Seriously... I could see having to eat like that if you were stranded on an island or something... but to just ? things like that just so you can make a showcase is ? sickening. I can't believe how nonchalant these ? ? are narrating this ? on discovery channel. No wonder kids be growing up torturing animals and then turning to eat humans and ? . Sick ass society. This is crazy, I can't even believe it lol

So you're not a fan of these dishes then either?
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    So you're not a fan of these dishes then either?

damn that fish given me the side eye
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Chike wrote: »

Calm down.