What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official MMA Thread: Alvarez TKOs Gaethje, Ngannou KOs Overeem, Holloway TKOs Aldo

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope Johnson wins the rematch. I'm going against my Irish brethren on this one cause McCall dresses like a fucking fairy and wears make-up.

And Alves had a double up against the cage, but he went to finish the takedown with his head on the inside, thus allowing Kampmann to hip over and secure an arm in guillotine from mount, its is a pretty hard place to finish with the arm in. I def learned that can happen fast the first few times I sparred with takedowns.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    I'mma download it and watch it tonight.. i'm glad my boy kampmann is one step closer.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    st.gif?t=1330783462

This is tonight?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    Roousey vs Miesha next @ http://www.imhd.eu/

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • da_enforcerda_enforcer Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Rousey is out there like Alberto Del Rio on these chicks with 5 straight. Though she was going to pull a Jericho after she won.
  • Anti_matterAnti_matter Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^Those armbars she put on Tate were nasty as fuck. I thought she broke her arm with the first one.
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I fucks with rousey
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females better think twice to go to the ground Rousey, she'll rip their arm off.
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    that ref needs to be fined.

he froze instead of doing his fucking job.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • da_enforcerda_enforcer Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Yea that ref should had stopped it earlier. Rousey was cold blooded about it saying that she didn't care if she was hurt or not lol
    I kinda feel if the ref stopped it though everyone would be bitching about an early stoppage, but as a fighter i do think the ref should be doing a better job to protect the fighters.
  • thenatureboythenatureboy Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat Curran gave Joe Warren the business to become the new Bellator FW champ. Curran/Pitbull later this year should be great.
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is The UFC Losing One Of It's Star Fighters? Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Wants Out Of His Contract

attachment.php?attachmentid=109040&d=1331510244
    Damn so Currran beat Joe Warren? I figured that would be a good fight. Joe Warren is tough.
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Damn so Currran beat Joe Warren? I figured that would be a good fight. Joe Warren is tough.

5.gif
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    edited March 2012
    Pat Curran is a beast. He never really gets talked about. That was a long time to sprint and he just walked away after those uppercuts like he wasn't even tired haha.
    “Having Edgar, a former lightweight champion, would be amazing for the featherweight division, but if he doesn’t come down [to 145 pounds], in the future, I’m going to have to move to lightweight… Edgar thinks he won against Henderson, so he really had to stay in his division and get the rematch. If he comes to featherweight, we’ll fight. Many people want to see it.”

UFC featherweight champion, Jose Aldo tells sherdog.com that he believes that a match between him and former lightweight champion, Frankie Edgar is a fight that everyone wants to see.

If the two fighters do ever meet up, who takes it?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldo by 2nd rd destruction
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barboza would be a great debut for Aldo at 155. FOY.
    Rich Franklin over Cung Le, and Gray Maynard over Clay Guida.

Easy money.
    gum989 wrote: »
    Rich Franklin over Cung Le, and Gray Maynard over Clay Guida.

Easy money.

man these fights are gimmies...
    all rich has to do is take cung le down, as long as he does that he is fine.

maynard vs guida is going to be a snore fest.

j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    It's crazy 'cause Guida used to be exciting. All that went away vs Pettis.
    yeah I can't see Rich or Gray losing.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

be honest, do you think rich could fuck with cung's stand up?
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia