Was "Last Real ? Alive" More Etherous than "Ether"?

Options

Comments

• Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Jay cried for ether...no other diss track in history had its victim choked up on the radio LOL
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nas fans are a funny bunch they still cling to ether over a decade later cause thats the high light of this ? career more them illmatic or any of his other albums... They claim ether burned Jay's soul or what not but ask ur self this how is Jay doin post ether and how is Nas doin and im not just talkin financially but musically personally and fame and any other way you can think of?
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nas fans are a funny bunch they still cling to ether over a decade later cause thats the high light of this ? career more them illmatic or any of his other albums... They claim ether burned Jay's soul or what not but ask ur self this how is Jay doin post ether and how is Nas doin and im not just talkin financially but musically personally and fame and any other way you can think of?

The fact that Jay still has a career is more of a tribute to the black album being really good enough for people to ? wit him. Good music is the remedy to many potential career ending moments. Just like when Kellz looked like his career was in jeopardy behind ? on that ? ? , he made his best album. Good music can heal the wounds but it doesn't change the fact that Jay took an L. Just except that and I think the general public wouldn't trip that much off you Jay Z fans. But its 11 years later and yall ? wanna pretend Jay did more than what he did. Yall wanna pretend Nas wasn't factual (meantime your boy Hov still can't leave Biggies lines alone) Yall wanna make threads about Ether was overrated, and yall wanna act like ya boy wasn't at the radio station sounding hurt than a ? !! Jay rebounded
    .....Doesn't mean he didn't get chewed up and spit out when it came to just this battle
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

Typical Jay fan bring up finances and fame to cover up the lyrical ass beating he received.
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Typical Jay fan bring up finances and fame to cover up the lyrical ass beating he received.

Jek I'll respond 2 ur insightful post next let me just respond to this guy right fast lls smh

When did I bring up jay's finances? Oh well besides me saying not talking financially I mean reading may not be ur strong suite but there's no way u could have misread that
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Remember, bytchNIGG ...I have more threads & posts in this forum, exposing JayZ's fake Fuccery, than I have @ Nas' fake Fuccery.

Difference between me and you;

You're such a dyckrydyngPHAGGIT, to whereas, when your fav rapper does weak ?
    you stay silent, and play pretend about it...instead of speaking truth to it, so....

You soft bytchAZZniggu, keep crying, every time your phaggit azz reads mines

Your post looks like emotional screaming while punching the screen.
  • mrclassick
    mrclassick Members Posts: 86
    edited January 2012
    Options
    By your idiot groupie logic
    Nelly>>>>Rakim, Common, Mos Def, Talib, Lupe enough said
    We're talking about rapping skills homie stick to the script

And by your Idiot reply to my reply, We are not talking about any other artist besides Jay & Nas.
  • mrclassick
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thank you, lol. It got mad quiet once they didnt find any responses to that one.

If it got quite it's because some of us have A life, You know,,,,,,,,,Other ? to do besides posting fantasy victory's by Nas, But I'll let you tell it.
  • mrclassick
    edited January 2012
    Options

You write the truth, Let those window-pane Nas vouching ? know.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Bcuz my posts are always exposing you & leaving you with homotional anger at me, then, you hallucinate me as screaming while punching the screen. And, I like that about how I effect your phaggit azz.

It helps any reader see, I keep punk bytches like you, in check, right where your courage belongs:

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?363515-Paypal-profusely-pummels-pontificating-pusillanimous-pussAZZ-poltroon-s-parade/page4

LOL and SMH @ this ? emotional idiot. It's already known you're the resident ? -ass in the IC so you've exposed nothing...the only thing exposed on here is your penchant for typing wack rhymes. Stick to your day job of kcock-kuddling as you call it.

Get out and do something constructive with your life..maybe doing a buck 50 and drive off a cliff?
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    The fact that Jay still has a career is more of a tribute to the black album being really good enough for people to ? wit him. Good music is the remedy to many potential career ending moments. Just like when Kellz looked like his career was in jeopardy behind ? on that ? ? , he made his best album. Good music can heal the wounds but it doesn't change the fact that Jay took an L. Just except that and I think the general public wouldn't trip that much off you Jay Z fans. But its 11 years later and yall ? wanna pretend Jay did more than what he did. Yall wanna pretend Nas wasn't factual (meantime your boy Hov still can't leave Biggies lines alone) Yall wanna make threads about Ether was overrated, and yall wanna act like ya boy wasn't at the radio station sounding hurt than a ? !! Jay rebounded
    .....Doesn't mean he didn't get chewed up and spit out when it came to just this battle

oh ok so thats why following ether had a successful album in blueprint 2 and a good album i might had besides the obvious fillers he had a lot of good to great music on there...and then followed that up with the black album which some including my self considers a classic so wut did ether do to jay-z really?? when u say it burned his soul explain how please

cause i didnt see it oh unless u want to bring up him "crying" on hot 97 that really get u nasir fans all happy go lucky and i put quotations on crying cause yall are reaching but i get the joke so no need to comment any further... i never once said ether is overrated nore do i think it is...its a great diss and in my eyes the "hottest" song nas has ever created its

far from factual tho in the delusional minds of u nasir fans he's spitting the truth but i mean fan is short for fanatic for a reason
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    oh ok so thats why following ether had a successful album in blueprint 2 and a good album i might had besides the obvious fillers he had a lot of good to great music on there...and then followed that up with the black album which some including my self considers a classic so wut did ether do to jay-z really?? when u say it burned his soul explain how please

cause i didnt see it oh unless u want to bring up him "crying" on hot 97 that really get u nasir fans all happy go lucky and i put quotations on crying cause yall are reaching but i get the joke so no need to comment any further... i never once said ether is overrated nore do i think it is...its a great diss and in my eyes the "hottest" song nas has ever created its

far from factual tho in the delusional minds of u nasir fans he's spitting the truth but i mean fan is short for fanatic for a reason

They like to say Jay was crying when in reality, he was just confused at how angry Nas was on Ether spewing childish insults. We all have Jay to thank for how great Stillmatic was. Takeover fueled Stillmatic. On subject, LRNA was a better song than Ether easy.
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *Shakes his head as he looks at this thread, absolutely astounded and bewildered*

Look at what what Ether has still done almost 11 years later. You start a thread that's not even about Ether like that, and Jay fans immediately have to tear it down to stop any intellectual discussion.

Really, its amazing when you think about it. Jay Z has made millions of dollars. He owns a basketball team. He's married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, who just spawned his offspring. He's regarded as one of the most influential musicians in world history, Yet that one moment in time in 2001 continues to wreak havoc on his fans psyce. His fans get cold sweats everytime they see a thread that even mentions Nas. You can see in these posts that they are genuinely wounded still by the loss that Jay suffered. And that wound continues to fester, and reopens anytime someone mentions a peep about Nas. His fans still can't take his L with dignity. The same loss that the overwhelming majority of hip hop agrees he suffered/

Nas was correct. This is the Ether. The ? that makes your Soul burn slow.
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    They like to say Jay was crying when in reality, he was just confused at how angry Nas was on Ether spewing childish insults. We all have Jay to thank for how great Stillmatic was. Takeover fueled Stillmatic. On subject, LRNA was a better song than Ether easy.

yea Nas fans dont are the most pathetic fans in hip hop... just seems like they ALWAYS trying to validate this ? career "Illmatic is the goat and if u dont agree then ? u and ur family casue u dont know ? about hip hop" or ether is the goat and u a ? rider and a "jigga warrior" if u dont agree and they can never make a thread without mentioning Jay

so actually they should be thanking Jay for revitalizing Nasir's Career instead of hating on the man at every turn its just sad smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So usmarine had an alt account?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yea Nas fans dont are the most pathetic fans in hip hop... just seems like they ALWAYS trying to validate this ? career "Illmatic is the goat and if u dont agree then ? u and ur family casue u dont know ? about hip hop" or ether is the goat and u a ? rider and a "jigga warrior" if u dont agree and they can never make a thread without mentioning Jay

so actually they should be thanking Jay for revitalizing Nasir's Career instead of hating on the man at every turn its just sad smh

I agree Nas fans are pathetic, validating his career my using an undeniable classic that is Illmatic as an argument. Why don't they talk about nas' bank account (which is still into the millions) and his business ventures like how jay, em, and 50 cent stans do?
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    *Shakes his head as he looks at this thread, absolutely astounded and bewildered*

Look at what what Ether has still done almost 11 years later. You start a thread that's not even about Ether like that, and Jay fans immediately have to tear it down to stop any intellectual discussion.

Really, its amazing when you think about it. Jay Z has made millions of dollars. He owns a basketball team. He's married to one of the most beautiful women in the world, who just spawned his offspring. He's regarded as one of the most influential musicians in world history, Yet that one moment in time in 2001 continues to wreak havoc on his fans psyce. His fans get cold sweats everytime they see a thread that even mentions Nas. You can see in these posts that they are genuinely wounded still by the loss that Jay suffered. And that wound continues to fester, and reopens anytime someone mentions a peep about Nas. His fans still can't take his L with dignity. The same loss that the overwhelming majority of hip hop agrees he suffered/

Nas was correct. This is the Ether. The ? that makes your Soul burn slow.

lls smh @ u Nasir Fans this is EXACTLY what i meant by pathetic
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    I agree Nas fans are pathetic, validating his career my using an undeniable classic that is Illmatic as an argument. Why don't they talk about nas' bank account (which is still into the millions) and his business ventures like how jay, em, and 50 cent stans do?

huh? what is u talkin bout? why would i bring up Nasir's bank account again u not making much sense my dude keep get it together...and tho i dont think ether was overrated ur "undeniable classic" is... its beyond outdated the hooks are wack outside of a few songs and just overall it was a good album back in the mid 90's that just couldnt stand the test of time but if thats wut u guys hang ur hat on then so be it

oh yea whats Nasir's Bank Account??? happy now? lls smh
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    So usmarine had an alt account?

Lol..it's possible...

..but Ether was more psychological damage to Jay (and his fans) than anything. I could pull up my thread on how much affect it had but this is just another merry-go-round discussion on one of the greatest battles in Hip Hop, always never ending.
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One more time for the road u Nasir fans are a funny bunch lls smh
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    One more time for the road u Nasir fans are a funny bunch lls smh

...but you absolutely love Jay Z's camel swag. You probably wished on a star you delivered Blue Ivy for him...
  • innercity99
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ...but you absolutely love Jay Z's camel swag. You probably wished on a star you delivered Blue Ivy for him...

Lls keep it up u REALLY starting to get to me

lls smh at Nasir Fans yall r pathetic like i stated b4
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You Nas fanatics aren't doing my man justice by dedicating 99% of his threads to a decade old beef. I mean duke got a damn near 20 year career and is still an active rapper. Yet, damn near all his theads seem to be dedicated to this old ass ? . That says alot right there.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2012
    Options
    You Nas fanatics aren't doing my man justice by dedicating 99% of his threads to a decade old beef. I mean duke got a damn near 20 year career and is still an active rapper. Yet, damn near all his theads seem to be dedicated to this old ass ? . That says alot right there.

Yet YOU ARE posting in this discussion on "this old ass ? ". That says alot right there.

You know Sean Carter personally? You been on tours with him, sat in the studio with him or shined his Roc chain for a small fee or something?
  • Who Cares???
    Who Cares??? Members Posts: 1,167
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yet YOU ARE posting in this discussion on "this old ass ? ". That says alot right there.

You know Sean Carter personally? You been on tours with him, sat in the studio with him or shined his Roc chain for a small fee or something?

Duke, what are you talking about? Why did you highlight "my man"? That's old ass lingo that people been using for years. It also was directed at Nas. You ? are not doing his 20 year career justice constantly dwelling on old ass ? . Like this battle is the only noteworthy part of his career. I bet ya'll dwell on the ? more than he do.