so whos gonna start the movement

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    major pain wrote: »
    mumbo jumbo

? I got more important posters to talk to. boy.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    to the rest of the brothers. good night. I'll holla back tomorrow.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    to anyone wondering. there are three avenues wherein information can be exchanged without censorship (to an extent)

1. the internet

2. the streets & greater community blocks

3. prisons & other avenues for the downtrodden of society

that is what this ? is referring to.

=/=
    it's just the internet so u don't have a safety net to hide. all the truth come out on here, just like in the streets & the prisons.

Seriously?! Those are the same statements to you? You know you looked like a ? thats why you offered the explanation to the people. LOL, the truth is on the interent like in the streets and in prisons? INFORMATION in PRISONS arent censored? ? WHAT?! You smoke weed dont you? Go head and admit it... I think I may have found the first ? post worthy enough of being immortalized in a sig....
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    I'm honestly offended I read this horribly spelled word correctly for you...you didn't even try.

LOL, you gotta fill in a few words on your own before the sentence makes sense. Ether.. whats up with that?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    ^^^that might have been him. You see the boondocks ep about him? ? was funny as hell.

i was just about to ask is that the inspiration for that episode...lol
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    =/=

Seriously?! Those are the same statements to you? You know you looked like a ? thats why you offered the explanation to the people. LOL, the truth is on the interent like in the streets and in prisons? INFORMATION in PRISONS arent censored? ? WHAT?! You smoke weed dont you? Go head and admit it... I think I may have found the first ? post worthy enough of being immortalized in a sig....

both those posts say the same. exact. thing............?
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    Lol @ music. His major source for the truth comes prison. How many wit cigerits is the truth worth?

I also mentioned the streets, where u can contact many different kinds of people from all walks of life without censorship. but ahh, u deliberately left that part out.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    both those posts say the same. Exact. Thing............?

lmao.......

Since the truth is on the internet, why are there conflicting "truths"? Kids, stay in school.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    So you and your cipher got an agenda too? I guess y'all know what's best for the whole entire black community huh? Your cipher sounds like those evil fraternities and illuminatist you hate/love so much.

it's quite obvious that YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS BEST BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO GREEDY TO SEE BEYOND YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE SELF INTERESTS. so yes, I know for I fact that we can do a better job than you based off of your posts. same thing for major. his greek & freemasonic side has already dropped the ball in the last 40 years.

we ain't tryna hear it. enjoy yourself in the suburbs man.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    lmao.......

Since the truth is on the internet, why are there conflicting "truths"? Kids, stay in school.

that ? does not conflict. u spend so much time trying to discredit me & it's never going to work man.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    it's quite obvious that YOU DON'T KNOW WHATS BEST BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO GREEDY TO SEE BEYOND YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE SELF INTERESTS. so yes, I know for I fact that we can do a better job than you based off of your posts. same thing for major. his greek & freemasonic side has already dropped the ball in the last 40 years.

we ain't tryna hear it. enjoy yourself in the suburbs man.

The figure as to how much money and TIME black fraternities and masonry has GIVEN to communities would blow you measly mind. But we're greedy by nature? You say ? that doesnt add up, and get ? when someone calls your ? .
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    that ? does not conflict. u spend so much time trying to discredit me & it's never going to work man.

You discredit yourself, by saying random ? but not backing it up with anything. "the truth is on the internet, streets and prisons" WTF?! No one with a sensible mind would rationalize what you are saying.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    You discredit yourself, by saying random ? but not backing it up with anything. "the truth is on the internet, streets and prisons" WTF?! No one with a sensible mind would rationalize what you are saying.

what I said did not discredit me. ether a dude who only cares about himself. just because he feeling you don't mean u making moves tom.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    The figure as to how much money and TIME black fraternities and masonry has GIVEN to communities would blow you measly mind. But we're greedy by nature? You say ? that doesnt add up, and get ? when someone calls your ? .

I know you cats. I work with you cats. call ? ? dog u been suspect & it's always only u getting offended BECAUSE I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR TOM UNION. ? .

you think u did so much but most of our small businesses are ran by Asians. why? because of the black flight policy that u toms implemented.

reform is the only way ? . ? yo crew.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    well i cant find it to quote it but yes, i am a suburban black man. I will freely admit it... yes i am suburban. I am uppity because i want more for my family and dont want to sit around and shot at ni99as. I don't sit around and say its no jobs out here so the only way to make money is to sell drugs. when i lost my job i got off my ass and created a business using what i learned from the inner city(how to network and hustle). but i dint feel i had to stay in the city....for what. i never had anything in common with alot of the want nothing ass ni99as. i didnt want to do dumb ? to go to jail. yes, i did turn my back on them. i had to, to better myself. the only hands i need to hold belongs to my children and wife.
    now once i did something with my life, i turned around and tried to help others, but again they want nothing. they want to complain and look for hand outs and fast money and the biggest ass. No one wanted to build or create ? and tried to clown me for coming down there "slumming it" and "trying to help out us po folk". so i say ? them ni99as. put them all in a room and gas they ass jew style. they are a bad influence on the young impressionable kids that think thats cool to be ignorant and worthless cause they making jokes.

those same kids need to see that it is someting wrong with being 30+ with no plan for the future, no skillset, nothing to leave behind other than debt and self pity.
    I only help those that want it and getting together with others that want to help me help them.
    trust me, when my wife and I go to do volunteer work in the inner city schools...damn near all the kids want to participate, even the so called cool kids try to act hard at first and that mostly because they dont understand, then once they do understand you will see great leadership abilities being put to something positive, problem is that they dont see that enough and no support from home makes them look at the local ? who also sees it.

I only takes one to start a movement! evenually others will follow to create a force. you need to know where you stand.
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    pralims wrote: »
    trust me, when my wife and I go to do volunteer work in the inner city schools...damn near all the kids want to participate, even the so called cool kids try to act hard at first and that mostly because they dont understand, then once they do understand you will see great leadership abilities being put to something positive, problem is that they dont see that enough and no support from home makes them look at the local ? who also sees it.

I only takes one to start a movement! evenually others will follow to create a force. you need to know where you stand.

thats wassup man I can dig this. u puttin' in work. as long as u doing some work I don't care were you live (although we do enjoy majority-minority status in most urban & major cities, which also translates into a political advantage if you know how to use it consistently to mentor & build youth numbers.) just remember, the reason that they don't see it enough is because of political corruption & corporate bootlicking. ain't got nothing to do with lazy people. its been planned. the ones who want to do it have to get the proper funding. if not, we will barter to do it.

peace to u & your family brother pralims.
  • major pain
    edited June 2010
    So, now there are no lazy black people? Now, all of black people's plight rests upon the shoulders of fraternities and masons? We are somehow responsible for every black person's struggle? This is really your stance?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    thats wassup man I can dig this. u puttin' in work. as long as u doing some work I don't care were you live (although we do enjoy majority-minority status in most urban & major cities, which also translates into a political advantage if you know how to use it consistently to mentor & build youth numbers.) just remember, the reason that they don't see it enough is because of political corruption & corporate bootlicking. ain't got nothing to do with lazy people. its been planned. the ones who want to do it have to get the proper funding. if not, we will barter to do it.

peace to u & your family brother pralims.

thank you....
    but on some real stuff....my mans mom talked to me one day and said she wanted to live in the burbs' i looked at her like ? and asked why..and she ask me why not, i hope its not because they are white, why cant i have what they have,live where they live and take advantage of what they take advantage of. she said to try answer that without sounding like someone is holding you down or blaming someone else. i thought about it for like 10 years real talk and could never answer the question. that ? really opened my eyes.

as far as me volunteering...my lady works at the company that has these kits and they making learning fun. they have been doing this ? out here for years and these kids are smart as hell because of it. they are learn real science ? at an early age. she has this one kit called "goo" of course the kids like to play with it cause it looks like snot. but with the kit they learn that the goo is made of polymers. think about that....polymers at 9 yrs old. ? is unheard of in the city. in my school they didnt even come close to that type stuff. hell i had to learn it when i went to the class to help my wife.
    so lets say 20 in groups of two each went to a school once a month. 10groups times 9 months = 90 schools
    or those same groups went back to the same school once a month..

it can be flipped so many ways. the opportunity is there
  • musicology1985
    edited June 2010
    thank you....
    but on some real stuff....my mans mom talked to me one day and said she wanted to live in the burbs' i looked at her like ? and asked why..and she ask me why not, i hope its not because they are white, why cant i have what they have,live where they live and take advantage of what they take advantage of. she said to try answer that without sounding like someone is holding you down or blaming someone else. i thought about it for like 10 years real talk and could never answer the question. that ? really opened my eyes.

as far as me volunteering...my lady works at the company that has these kits and they making learning fun. they have been doing this ? out here for years and these kids are smart as hell because of it. they are learn real science ? at an early age. she has this one kit called "goo" of course the kids like to play with it cause it looks like snot. but with the kit they learn that the goo is made of polymers. think about that....polymers at 9 yrs old. ? is unheard of in the city. in my school they didnt even come close to that type stuff. hell i had to learn it when i went to the class to help my wife.
    so lets say 20 in groups of two each went to a school once a month. 10groups times 9 months = 90 schools
    or those same groups went back to the same school once a month..

it can be flipped so many ways. the opportunity is there

to your first point. I would have to see some tangible results from black flight that benefit black America as a whole. yes it is good for small pockets of black folks, but we still have no real power to demand what we want and than get it. I really doubt we would be asking "wheres the movement" if our 40 year old integration strategy was really clicking on all cylinders.

as far as the second point, sounds good. but there are many charter schools that are doing an excellent job in the inner city. my little brothers, nieces & nephews are doing great. we need funding for mass mentoring and tutoring in order to help these other children who come from broken homes. but guess what, we need the groups that I mentioned on the first page to lobby for it on all levels & invest. other than that? our small non-profits are taking on as many children as we can.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2010
    to your first point. I would have to see some tangible results from black flight that benefit black America as a whole. yes it is good for small pockets of black folks, but we still have no real power to demand what we want and than get it. I really doubt we would be asking "wheres the movement" if our 40 year old integration strategy was really clicking on all cylinders.
    as far as the second point, sounds good. but there are many charter schools that are doing an excellent job in the inner city. my little brothers, nieces & nephews are doing great. we need funding for mass mentoring and tutoring in order to help these other children who come from broken homes. but guess what, we need the groups that I mentioned on the first page to lobby for it on all levels & invest. other than that? our small non-profits are taking on as many children as we can.

its not about black flight ...its about the mentality that it can be obtainable. where im from in north philly , dudes think you can have certain ? because its for white folks. like "he live in a big ole white people type house" or "he go on them white people vacation".
    too many of them limit themselves of think they cant do it because if you get too far the whiteman will get you.....like the race is the boogey man
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    its not about black flight ...its about the mentality that it can be obtainable. where im from in north philly , dudes think you can have certain ? because its for white folks. like "he live in a big ole white people type house" or "he go on them white people vacation".
    too many of them limit themselves of think they cant do it because if you get too far the whiteman will get you.....like the race is the boogey man

Exactly... its on the individual to improve his situation. The only thing our "leaders" are responsible for is making sure "we" are afforded the same opportunities as everyone else. The rest is up to the individual.
  • musicology1985
    edited July 2010

it is about BLACK FLIGHT. we can't build up majority black areas because the black upperclass do not want to do it. they would rather go somewhere that whites have already built up and provided city services for. they don't want to do the hard work of building, they just want the cash. integration is really what made us consumers instead of producers, and our black leadership is responsible for that because those are the policies that they have promoted. why can't we build our own trade unions, mansions, factories, chemical plants, dealerships, farms, grocery stores, technical, security & legal firms, schools, credit unions & companies? because the black upper class that I named does not want to lead that movement & never did.
  • major pain
    edited July 2010
    I've seen a lot of blame pointed in all directions here but this is the stupidist (and that might not be a word.....yet) ? I have ever heard. Your theory is crazy. You mean to tell me black people in black communities allow their own property (either rent or own) value go down because of people that did something for themselves won't come back and help them? This is the reason for the shootings, the drugs, the destruction of community property, school drop outs, etc.? And you keep saying OUR LEADERS. What about the followers? Are they following?

But what you not understanding BRUH BRUH is.....
    it's just the internet so u don't have a safety net to hide. all the truth come out on here, just like in the streets & the prisons.
  • musicology1985
    edited July 2010

this is a good post but is VERY MISLEADING because it gives the IMPRESSION that the average black American works for others of their ethnic group, which is not the case. if u go to almost any majority black community in America you can clearly see that Asians and whites are in control of most employment. yes these groups exist, but they need to be more organized in order to have a greater impact on the general black population. irregardless of your links, most black people work for others. until we can stop that & keep black Americans in areas were they have majority status & wealth, the disparity will continue. the black farmers have even complained about Obamas lack of concern for their interests, which is a direct byproduct of NOT HAVING A LOBBY SPECIFICALLY CATERED TO OUR INTERESTS.

so I say again, we still need our own. NOT IN POCKETS, as u have shown, but on a mass level.