Strange noises around the world?

2»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited January 2012
    That's the part that doesn't make a lick of sense to me. What in the world is a million views gonna get you? For what purpose...idk I'm just smh.

Did any of those have monetization or a partnership with youtube? I didn't check for the cool little unique banner so idk, but that's a strong incentive. Other than that some people just like the feeling of having their creation get out to everyone. Then others will purposely create false things to get people to believe what they believe. No one knows but the creator of said videos. Many people make lots of things that don't make sense, we're a creative species that often do ? for ? and giggles.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Did any of those have monetization or a partnership with youtube? I didn't check for the cool little unique banner so idk, but that's a strong incentive. Other than that some people just like the feeling of having their creation get out to everyone. Then others will purposely create false things to get people to believe what they believe. No one knows but the creator of said videos. Many people make lots of things that don't make sense, we're a creative species that often do ? for ? and giggles.

I just don't get that ? Chozen, not one bit. But now I am content with the explanation, so YAY! now I can laugh at people too!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Video editing.

I think if these were real sounds it would've made world news, top headlines. Science would've been all over this if it was unexplainable. It's not serious enough to make headlines, the hoax is done badly. The videos cut but the sound is consistent and that's a red flag. Echoing voice, normal people, absolutely no voice behind the camera.. I'd expect reactions, especially if it was enough for someone to pick up a camera and record it because it's something very unusual.

Wish a better job would be done. I love watching ? that people created as a project or hoax, there's a UFO one I seen and I loved it. It was an obvious fake but the way it was done you would think it was very real, having trouble finding it..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    Lol @ chicken little

I see what everyone is saying now, I did not pick up on any of that actually, I just wanted to know what that sound was from. But now I'm kinda mad, 'cause I don't like people touting ? as truth and tricking people. Just ain't right.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I've heard that sound before, it's the sound of ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I've heard that sound before, it's the sound of ? .

And where was your expertise last night?? Hmmm? You're slippin Fiat.
  • VIBE
    edited January 2012
    There's a lot of those spiral to black hole videos, it's been explained but I don't remember the explanation. Look it up.
  • fiat_money
    edited January 2012
    And where was your expertise last night?? Hmmm? You're slippin Fiat.
    I was watching some Asian on Asian violence, then watching people get angry about it, and then watching people find information on the people involved.

Latter, an arrest was made.

That was roughly 38 times as interesting as visiting the "Social Lounge".
  • VIBE
    edited January 2012
    I hope that picture you posted isn't "proof" because the absence of it's reflection on the water proves only that that picture is a hoax.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    There's a lot of those spiral to black hole videos, it's been explained but I don't remember the explanation. Look it up.
    Russians said they launched a missile that night, that failed.
    fiat_money wrote: »
    I was watching some Asian on Asian violence, then watching people get angry about it, and then watching people find information on the people involved.

Latter, an arrest was made.

That was roughly 38 times as interesting as visiting the "Social Lounge".

Yes indeed.
  • fiat_money
    edited January 2012

Yes indeed.
    The bolded is what I attempted to say with this post.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012
    It wasn't over the water, it was behind that hill/mountain.
  • VIBE
    edited January 2012

Yeah, that's it. Find it still strange though, that a missile can do that.

But that picture w the lake, regardless of it being behind the mountain, it being that big should've reflected. Maybe I'm wrong, whatever..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited January 2012

But that picture w the lake, regardless of it being behind the mountain, it being that big should've reflected. Maybe I'm wrong, whatever..

One of the alternative theories is project bluebeam.
  • fiat_money
    edited January 2012

It looks like the missile failed to ignite the fuel at some point and simply spiraled as it spewed this blue mist of fuel.

And you shouldn't be able to see the spiral's reflection from that low angle. Barely the tips of the mountains are in the reflection, so the picture would've needed to have been taken from a much higher angle to get the spiral.
  • VIBE
    I ended up coming across more videos of these on YT and they're real. Seen news clips about them and science is saying they're real and just some natural phenomena, it's "normal". Thing is, why haven't we heard about it until now?

Wisconsin was "plagued" w booming noises for days, explained as something natural. I heard it too, two nights in a row here in CA, very faint. There's no construction for miles at all, no projects of any sort and I live at least 30 miles from the airport. I just sat and listened in a silent room. I haven't found any news on it so I dunno, but now the news and science are on it so, it's real whatever it is....
  • fiat_money
    VIBE wrote: »
    I ended up coming across more videos of these on YT and they're real. Seen news clips about them and science is saying they're real and just some natural phenomena, it's "normal". Thing is, why haven't we heard about it until now?

Wisconsin was "plagued" w booming noises for days, explained as something natural. I heard it too, two nights in a row here in CA, very faint. There's no construction for miles at all, no projects of any sort and I live at least 30 miles from the airport. I just sat and listened in a silent room. I haven't found any news on it so I dunno, but now the news and science are on it so, it's real whatever it is....
    How cold has it been? They could be cryoseisms.

They do fracking in Wisconsin don't they?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2012
    I don't know if they do fracking but the cryoseisms sounds like it fits the bill.