How to definitely NOT get ?

Options
-Vincenzo-
-Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm tired of seeing loser ? makin threads, like the one about "recounting chances to hook up". Step your self-esteem game up ? , stop chasin ? like it was a prize and you have to be thankful for every chance some girl lets you touch hers...

I'm not into that pick up mistery ? but this is some ? , that looks sensible. Read it and begin your new non-loser lifestyle and stop annoying me with your lame threads.
I Am The Prize

A huge factor when picking up is the mindset; if you have a positive mindset you’re going to get positive results and vice versa. Having the ability to frame yourself as the prize is important for several reasons:

1) After you truly believe it, you will be it
2) Success will be more common because you control what’s going on
3) It will give you a better perspective on pickup

Those are just a couple reasons off the top of my head as to why you should view yourself as the prize, now here are some of the ways to convey it to her:

Having Standards

Woman do not want a man who will take any ? that comes along, she wants someone of value. Having high standards is one way of showing her that you know what you want in life, and you are going to get it. This is attractive to a woman.

Being Challenging

Being a challenge to a woman is really what "the game" is about. People want what they can't have; knowing this simple fact, pushing someone away can ultimately bring them closer to you. Hard to get is a term often used, and it suits this situation very well; a key element in being the prize is being a challenge.

Seeking Validation

Many men get in the habit of trying to please woman, so much so that woman are actually put off by this. It’s important to be yourself in most cases; trying to suck up to a woman will only push her farther away from you. I walk around with the "I don’t give a ? what other people think of me" attitude, people validate their selves to me, not the other way around. In the course of a pickup I will challenge a girl with something like "this isn’t gunna work out, your too much of a nice girl for me", forcing her to validate/qualify herself. This is my idea of being the prize, stop sucking up to people.

When you display the qualities of being the prize, woman will chase you, not the other way around. This is the type of mentality that gets guys laid, as soon as you start being the prize, you’ll know what I mean.
http://www.theplayersociety.com/articles/i-am-the-prize.html

girls should be thankful, if you even talk to them - write that on your bathroom mirror so you read it every day before you leave the house son.

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i just pray to jesus and that usually works
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fxawoz.jpg
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i see a lot of dudes in here who fall on their knees, thankin for three days just cause a girl let them access her holy grail. some of them probably build shrines and ? for ? .

did you ever come across the thought, that these hoes wanna get ? too??? they doin you no favor or a charitable act for lettin you ? , time to realize that finally...
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i only build jesus shrines homeboy
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    fxawoz.jpg

lol.............
  • dirtyrodney
    dirtyrodney Members Posts: 556
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This article has great truth to it, but at the end of the day everybody take L's whether ? can admit it or not.

? definitely need to stop going so hard to get ? though, it aint that ? hard
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Wack thread @ Vince but ive seen the chics you pull with you in multiple pics. so, these lames can take some advice from you. :)

the bolded means proof :)
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol @ people actin in here like they aint part of the ? worshipper federation. "oh holy venus, i'm thankful for spreading your venerable legs for me..." dayum, you pathetic breh

some of you think a ? must be ? not to be eternally thankful for every chance to ? some ? , that had already more ? than the amistad on her
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So posting pics with chicks = proof that youre ? them?
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i only worship jesus christ
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i only worship jesus christ
    and Tebow ...............
  • Purr
    edited January 2012
    Options

yea if youre kissing the chic with your hand between her legs and one hand on her ? .

But ive seen plenty of IC men's wives and let's just say "how dreadful" :(
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options

or it can mean
    you're in the friend zone
    or they think you're ? and you're in the friend zone
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    2 Em post in 2 day, Jamel not MOD anymore.....

disapoint486.gif
  • John_Blazini
    edited January 2012
    Options
    yea if youre kissing the chic with your hand between her legs and one hand on her ? .

But ive seen plenty of IC men's wives and let's just say "how dreadful" :(
    well if a chick is letting a ? take pics doing that and it's on the web... that says a lot about the level of hoeism she is on, but good for the T/S as for this thread ? wack juice.

nfs1sp.jpg
  • bankrupt baller
    edited January 2012
    Options
    and Tebow ...............

of course..
  • Purr
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well if a chick is letting a ? take pics doing that and it's on the web... that says a lot about the level of hoeism she is on, but good for the T/S as for this thread ? wack juice.

nfs1sp.jpg

next time just agree with me pretty boy blazni :)

secondly, ive seen the chics you pull... they're cute too.. :)
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So instead of writing threads asking how to get ? , we should read and study internet tutorials on how to be mysterious and aloof to get ? ? SMH @ ? who read study guides for dating.

JUST BE. ZEN.

If you really didn't give a ? about a woman's opinion, you wouldn't be promoting some ? ass PUA article because no ? would've been given in the first place.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Rey ? wrote: »
    So instead of writing threads asking how to get ? , we should read and study internet tutorials on how to be mysterious and aloof to get ? ? SMH @ ? who read study guides for dating.

JUST BE. ZEN.

If you really didn't give a ? about a woman's opinion of you, you wouldn't be promoting some ? ass PUA article because no ? would've been given in the first place.

i fully agree with you, that's why i made it clear, i'm not into pua stuff, but if this article helps someone than so be it. jus like some girls should read this book called "the rules" or what it is called, if it helps them, more power to tutorials and what not...
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    So instead of writing threads asking how to get ? , we should read and study internet tutorials on how to be mysterious and aloof to get ? ? SMH @ ? who read study guides for dating...
    Real ? .

Like some non-? -getting-ass-? is going to read a guide and be swimming in vaginal fluid.

If it worked like that, non-? -getting-ass-? wouldn't exist in the first place.

Or they'd at least be an endangered species.
  • Rey Negro
    Rey Negro Members Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    i fully agree with you, that's why i made it clear, i'm not into pua stuff, but if this article helps someone than so be it. jus like some girls should read this book called "the rules" or what it is called, if it helps them, more power to tutorials and what not...

Its not gonna help them. Chicks gonna smell they green ass from a mile away.
  • -Vincenzo-
    edited January 2012
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Real ? .

Like some non-? -getting-ass-? is going to read a guide and be swimming in vaginal fluid.

If it worked like that, non-? -getting-ass-? wouldn't exist in the first place.

Or they'd at least be an endangered species.
    Its not gonna help them. Chicks gonna smell they green ass from a mile away.

sad but true
    Lol at vince lookin like donald faison tho

you tryin too hard bro...