so is Chris Brown all forgiven??

Mister_H2H
Mister_H2H Members Posts: 163
edited June 2010 in R&B & Alternatives
couple of dance moves and some tears.....most them chicks in the audience was thinkin' "why couldn't rihanna just take the punches??..he's so sensitive"

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited June 2010
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    i think the real question should be, how long do you think we all should continue to tear him down and what else can he do before being forgiven and moving on. been like 1 1/2 years. It seems like some people think we all should give him a life sentence and not let him eat ever again until he dies. I don't hate strangers that much.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    He will bounce back
    I think he is due for a Confessions type allbum that pushes him back to the type
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    and lets be real, ironically, it's the females that are bringing him back. He still had young girls saying they were going to ride with him regardless and females are likely the ones that voted for him to win that award. it was definately 99.9% females doing ALLLLL that screaming and cheering for him when he performed and won that award. That was all females. If they aint mad no more, then ? it, why should I be? I mean really?