What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Wayne SQUAD UP & PREEFIX days>>>>>C3/C4/Reeborn/INAHB

alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in The Reason
and his mixtapes after that

TRUE STORY!!!! Dude been garbage after that

Replies

• TheIraqTheIraq Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    I thought this was common knowledge
  • G MackG Mack Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    big props on the very original thread
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    big props on the very original thread

Thank you!!

If you ask any of em young money stans they swear that there God Weezy is still spittin like he did back then. Fuck this Tuna bullshiit. We need WEEZY F. BABY back.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Lil Wayne is like Whoppie Goldberg, the longer his hair got the less good he became.

In all seriousness though, during the Squad Up days Wayne was clearly finding his style. He was clearly being influenced by the east coast (Jay, Juelz Santana, and them Philly niggas).
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
  • alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2012
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Lil Wayne is like Whoppie Goldberg, the longer his hair got the less good he became.

In all seriousness though, during the Squad Up days Wayne was clearly finding his style. He was clearly being influenced by the east coast (Jay, Juelz Santana, and them Philly niggas).

TRUE STORY!!!

Weezy got his swag from them Dipset niggas.