When its all said and done Tom Brady will be the greatest QB of all-time..........

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool Joe finished his career 4-0 in superbowls.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhh. The original cheapseats ? player-Stan War. Those were the days.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

What would be better going 4-0 in Super Bowls with 4 conference titles? Or going 4-2 with 6 conference titles? Isn't 6 conference titles more successful?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol RIP WOAT316
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol RIP WOAT316

I'm literally crying right now... You should see the tears bro :(
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options

He also had the undisputed #1 WR of all time, Jerry Rice.

and played in the non-salary cap era.
  • almighty breeze
    almighty breeze Members Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all said & done maybe
    he's third now
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    all said & done maybe
    he's third now
    Behind montanna n who else?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaron rodgers is the most complete QB I ever seen
  • Shizlansky
    Options

You do know he won without him right?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Football knowledge is lacking.

Anything you further say about football shall be erased from the Cheap Seats.

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the era of salary cap the consistency Brady has been.able to maintain is crazy...the pats offense has changed Damn near every year..yet he beasts...when the dust settles he will go down as the best...
  • Advid
    Advid Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Brady will probably end up being the goat, when it's all said and done. I also think Marino did more with less, I mean look at the numbers the dude put up with no legs, and when the league wasn't geared towards passing. I honestly think Brady is the goat as far as posting season play. Lets not forget Peyton. Yes I know... sometimes the boy ? up but, put him on any team, and that team is a contender.... put Brady on any team, and well I guess we'll never know.
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Top 3 is Montana, Brady, and Peyton.

Only way Peyton can surpass Brady is if he increases his playoff W's more than he has L's and win two superbowls with the broncos. Becoming the first ever qb to win a superbowl with different teams.

How will Brady be the GOAT if he can't beat Eli? That's a contradiction. If he can somehow get lucky to meet up with Eli again and finally beat him then I will concur.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kAjUn wrote: »

Only way Peyton can surpass Brady is if he increases his playoff W's more than he has L's and win two superbowls with the broncos. Becoming the first ever qb to win a superbowl with different teams.

How will Brady be the GOAT if he can't beat Eli? That's a contradiction. If he can somehow get lucky to meet up with Eli again and finally beat him then I will concur.[/i]

When did Brady play Safety or Linebacker during those Superbowls?
  • kAjUn
    Options
    rage wrote: »

How will Brady be the GOAT if he can't beat Eli? That's a contradiction. If he can somehow get lucky to meet up with Eli again and finally beat him then I will concur.[/i]

When did Brady kicked fg's to win the game for his first two superbowl? Everybody plays a part. It was overall a team loss.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QB with the hottest wife, but thats it.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freeman got next

*random lol gif inserted here*
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When did Brady kicked fg's to win the game for his first two superbowl? Everybody plays a part. It was overall a team loss.

Ok....so you agree that Eli didn't beat Brady.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tom-brady-dance-1.gif?w=320&h=180
    tom-brady-dog.jpeg?w=420&h=268
    2245692cBradyIntro3.jpg

Son got the woat photos look suspect af
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A QB gets the kicker in position to get them wins
  • kAjUn
    Options

Ok....so you agree that Eli didn't beat Brady.

Lol according to the scoreboard he beat him, only difference is Brady didn't choke the game away with a costly turnover. But Eli made more plays for his team to win.
  • kAjUn
    Options
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

A QB gets the kicker in position to get them wins

I know, but if the qb gets credit for wins he gets blame for losses too.
  • bigrizz
    bigrizz Members Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Brady Has a better record in AFC/NFC championship games and has won with lesser defensive teams
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    bigrizz wrote: »
    Brady Has a better record in AFC/NFC championship games and has won with lesser defensive teams

His three superbowl wins he had top notch defenses.