Mdizzle9000
Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Reviewably Incorrect
A personal list of the best hip hop albums to own imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mapgo-zK4UU

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got the Paid in Full song playing and that's a top 3 album in Hip Hop history. Must have in my opinion.

I agree with about half the list. Ice Cube, Nas, Biggie, Dr. Dre, Outkast, Pac...

Yea, I'll agree with The Infamous even though I might prefer Hell on Earth.

I'm easily taking Supreme Clientele over Fishscale... Blueprint before Black Album... 36 Chambers is a must have. Every song on 36 Chambers is classic. Get Rich or Die Tryin' a must have. Cuban Linx, It Takes a Nation of Millions, etc.. every hip hop head should own.
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote:
    You got the Paid in Full song playing and that's a top 3 album in Hip Hop history. Must have in my opinion.

I agree with about half the list. Ice Cube, Nas, Biggie, Dr. Dre, Outkast, Pac...

Yea, I'll agree with The Infamous even though I might prefer Hell on Earth.

I'm easily taking Supreme Clientele over Fishscale... Blueprint before Black Album... 36 Chambers is a must have. Every song on 36 Chambers is classic. Get Rich or Die Tryin' a must have. Cuban Linx, It Takes a Nation of Millions, etc.. every hip hop head should own.

yeah i agree with most your picks too, i had a hell of a time trynna decide between fishcale and supreme clientele. either way this isnt my GOAT album list but just 15 i would take on an island with me or to purgatory or some ?

oh and the black album>>>>bp