Ico/Shadow of the Colosuss Collection June 2011

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2010 in IllGaming
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6267068.html

mazon France's Web site places rumored rereleases from acclaimed PS2 dev as hitting Sony's current-gen platform next summer.

Though Team Ico's Last Guardian was nowhere to be seen at E3 2010, the Japanese developer might have plans to rerelease revered PlayStation 2 titles ICO and Shadow of the Colossus on the PlayStation 3.

Amazon France loves to talk.

According to Amazon France's Web site, "The Team Ico collection" is due out for the PS3 June 2011 for €69.95. Though not officially noted, the bundle is likely to include ICO and Shadow of the Colossus, the only two games the development studio has put out.

Though the retailer's listing is far from official word, series creator Fumito Ueda expressed interest in porting the two games to the PS3 last September. "I do have an interest in that," Ueda said, speaking with Kotaku. "Next week, I'll have a meeting [about the possibility] … But it might not be so easy, because, with both titles we really stretched the limits of the PS2. It's complex. So it's not such an easy transfer to the PS3. But I want to discuss it."

Amazon's French arm is no stranger to soothsaying, as it recently listed Uncharted 3 for fall 2011. That news came on the morning of Sony's press conference at E3 2010. However, Sony did not announce the game at the show and has not said anything about either development since.

Comments