Fox Anchor Tells Maxine Waters To ‘Step Away From ? Pipe’

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Social Lounge
YO I SWEAR TO WHITE JESUS i can't believe these muthafuckas....How can Fox news keep getting away with that ? , they be saying the most outlandish racist ? on tv.

I don't be even watching fox news that much, i used to watch it to see what the ill ? they be saying but i got tired of their racist ? , Hannity whining every damn day in his whiny ass voice and Bill O'riley slick talking ass but this ? Eric Bolling needs a motolov cocktail thrown at his face from point blank range.

I watch the Five because of Bob Beckel and the hoe's but now, i wont even support that ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHeUlAQLkss

Fox News host Eric Bolling is at again. After reporting on Rep. Maxine Waters‘ incendiary claim that GOP House leaders are “demons”, Bolling quipped that Waters should “step away from the ? pipe.” After being chided by his Fox & Friends co-hosts, Bolling said he was joking:

Fox News host Eric Bolling shocked his co-hosts on “Fox and Friends” when he told Rep. Maxine Waters to “step away from the ? pipe” on Thursday. Bolling quickly said that he was “kidding.”
“Congresswoman, you saw what happened to Whitney Houston,” he said. “Step away from the ? pipe, step away from the Xanax, step away from the Lorazepam because it’s going to get you in trouble.”
Waters stirred up anger on the right when video surfaced on Wednesday showing her calling House Republican leaders John Boehner and Eric Cantor “demons.”
On Thursday, Bolling and co-host Steve Doocy took turns bashing Waters for the remarks. But Bolling took things to another level

Comments