Viva La Ill Pixs®

Options
dalyricalbandit
dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
edited January 2013 in The Forum of Fame
tumblr_m6cig95aMw1rtxen9o1_500.gif

Today we celebrate the mystery of Illpixs renewal.

This ceremony is held in the depth of winter. But, by the words we speak and the faces we show the world, we force the spring.Today, a generation raised in the shadows of the Ducky Wars assumes new responsibilities in a world warmed by the sunshine of freedom but threatened still by ancient hatreds and new plagues.

Though our challenges are fearsome, so are our strengths. And Illpixers have ever been a restless, questing, hopeful people. We must bring to our task today the vision and will of those who came before us.

Thomas Jefferson believed that to preserve the very foundations of our nation, we would need dramatic change from time to time. Well, my fellow citizens, this is our time. Let us embrace it.

President_Obama_winning_speech_2_20121107022845_320_240.JPG

Our democracy must be not only the envy of Online Forums but the engine of our own renewal. There is nothing wrong with Illpixs that cannot be cured by what is right with Illpixs.

And so today, we pledge an end to the era of deadlock and drift—a new season of Illpixs renewal has begun.

To renew Illpixs, we must be bold.

barack%252520obama%252520cairo%252520speech.jpg

Blog_Obama_Crowd.jpg

We must do what no generation has had to do before. We must invest more in our own people, in their Threads, in their future, and at the same time cut our massive Spamming . And we must do so in a Forum in which we must compete for every opportunity.

bilde?Site=A7&Date=20121022&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=121022002&Ref=AR&MaxW=640&Border=0&ELECTION-2012-5-things-look-Obama-vs-Romney-Round-Three

It will not be easy; it will require sacrifice. But it can be done, and done fairly, not choosing sacrifice for its own sake, but for our own sake. We must provide for our nation the way a family provides for its children.

President+Obama+Gives+Speech+National+Security+-SXPMEr5FJUl.jpg

To renew Illpixs, we must revitalize our democracy.

But our greatest strength is the power of our ideas, which are still new in many lands. Across the world, we see them embraced—and we rejoice. Our hopes, our hearts, our hands, are with those on every continent who are building democracy and freedom. Their cause is America's cause.

To that work I now turn, with all the authority of my office. I ask the Mods to join with me. But no Administrator, no Mods, no government, can undertake this mission alone. My fellow Illpixers, you, too, must play your part in our renewal. I challenge a new generation of young Illpixers to a season of service—to act on your idealism by helping troubled children, keeping company with those in need, reconnecting our torn communities. There is so much to be done—enough indeed for millions of others who are still young in spirit to give of themselves in service, too.

AP100708023732_370x278.jpg

And so, my fellow Illpixers, at the edge of the 2012 year, let us begin with energy and hope, with faith and discipline, and let us work until our work is done. The scripture says, "And let us not be weary in well-doing, for in due season, we shall reap, if we faint not."

From this joyful mountaintop of celebration, we hear a call to service in the valley. We have heard the trumpets. We have changed the guard. And now, each in our way, and with ? 's help, we must answer the call.

OB-VG735_obama1_G_20121107022710.jpg

Thank you and ? bless you all.

tumblr_md3xlbjKdi1rtzzbqo1_1280.jpg

FE_DA_121107ObamaCrowd425x283.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9CyaYH53U

Comments

This discussion has been closed.