Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier

Options
inthacut
inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in IllGaming
513VcmQMrtL.jpg

On May 22, 2012 Ubisoft is pushing out the next Game in the GRAW series, TCGRFS.

*Key Game Features

-The Ghosts pack the latest and best high-tech military equipment, inspired by actual prototypes designed for the Army through the Future Soldier 2030 Initiative.
-Blend into any environment with mind-bending optical camouflage.
-An exoskeleton enhances the Ghosts' physical abilities, allowing them to run, leap, slide and kick farther and faster than any soldier on the field today.
-Unparalleled physicality and lethal expertise in melee close combat are now at your disposal. Control all-new heavily armed unmanned ground and air combat drones.
-Unleash large-radius firepower with a personal mortar capable of firing multiple guided rockets simultaneously.
Multiplayer 8-on-8 action, Adversarial and Co-op modes that allow players to utilize rewards gained in Campaign mode.
-Natural cooperation gameplay that allows players to work more easily with squad members, and utilize their special skills.
-Made for Kinect

I must admit i've only had a chance to play GRAW 2 and the Team based directives were a bit difficult to deal with and add the fact that the game wasn't that popular, it made it hard to really like this game even though i wanted to. At some points it even felt like a SOCOM knockoff.

How many of ya'll plan to put down the Halo's, GOW's, COD's and Battlefield's to give this a chance or even purchase a copy?

Comments