? ! I just LOOOOOOVE Fat, bald and old celebrities who resemble Capital B(itch) Part 1

Comments

• DRO_IZ_BACK
    DRO_IZ_BACK Members Posts: 218
    CapitalB wrote:
    blank.. wrote:
    BLANK, THIS THREAD WOULDA BEEN GREAT IF YOU KEPT UP YOUR END OF THE BARGIN YESTERDAY...

YOU ? OUT!....

PLAIN AND SIMPLE...

Please that ? was sampling his whole life story on some rapper or some NBA baller..

I had to call him out, it was due.

? him and I won that battle because he went out of his way to meet my commands.

I win in ways which are incomprehensible to habitual losers.

? , I'm grown.

hahahahahaha my life really upsets u dont it?!? hahahaha
    a damn shame how my REAL life is better then the one u fabricate.. and it says alot when i share with the IC a piece of my life and u compare it to the samplings of a rappers or ball players.. that means the world to me... thanx! lol

i really thought u hated @TheJamel because he was over seas killin muslims with reckless abandon.. and the only reason his dreams arent nightmares are due to the fact every brutal vicious murder that he sees in his sleep he's cropped ur face in the place of theirs.. but no.. u really do hate people who's doin better then u.. uv probably been hatin me for a long time.. a REAL LA ? .. and a ? REALLY out here gettin money and havin thangs..

so here.. let me fan "the flame"
    these them Prada joints u was havin a hissy fit about yesturday.. have a look at somethin ull NEVER afford..

2l91h0l.jpg
    citizen jeans somewhere near $300 ..can u buy that!?!?

oh.. and here's my challenge to u..
    post a pic of u in LA with a LA Times Newspaper..
    and ill post a pic with no hat..

sounds fair right??
    otherwise "notch".. sit down and ?

AAHAHAHA THIS NGA CAP B IS A FOOL!...

U KNOW BLANK AINT GONE POST NO PIC...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know right?? but im the one "livin a lie"?
    #amazing

i dont understand it..
    jealousy is a female's trait.. oh wait..
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    I JUST WANT BLANK TO TAKE A PICTURE OF A LA TIME NEWS PAPER ALONG WITH HIS NAME WRITTEN ON IT ATLEAST!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalB
    has anyone even seen this ? ?!?!
    he's a ? joke.. but LA Times subscribe around the world.. i think..
    so JUS a newspaper aint much..

seein how he's so infatuated with LA he probably does have a subscription..
    ? cant even tell me the next main street east of Avalon..

dude's a lame.. he takes the cake.. after the male stripper jumps out of course..
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    CapitalB wrote:
    #amazing

i dont understand it..

AYY, I GOT A QUESTION.. NO ? ..

BUT IF A DUDE WANTED TO BE PIMPED ON THE ? STOLL... WOULD YOU DO IT? AND TREAT HIM HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FEMALE EMPLOYEES?
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Plap Sun wrote:
    a.aaa-The-Mayans-Got-One-Thing-Rig.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Sun wrote:
    a.aaa-The-Mayans-Got-One-Thing-Rig.jpg

Copy and paste is a muthafuck huh Plap
  • CapitalB
    edited February 2012
    CapitalB wrote:
    #amazing

i dont understand it..

BUT IF A DUDE WANTED TO BE PIMPED ON THE ? STOLL... WOULD YOU DO IT? AND TREAT HIM HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FEMALE EMPLOYEES?

hahahahahaha wouldnt do it..
    even though i tolerant of homosexuals.. i wont aid and abet their lifestyle..

did blank put u up to this?!?!
    NO BLANK!! i will not ? u! hahahaha
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't afford any of that ? i lost
  • CapitalB
    blazini wrote:

it aint even about that..

if u got it u got it.. if u dont u dont.. and im sure those in ur circle dont and aint trippin..

but when u start hatin cause u dont and u see someone who has.. thats when u lost..
    if the ? wants what i got so damn bad maybe he should pray to allah or somethin.. isnt that how things work in the religious world?? he mad at me when he should be mad at mohammed..

im jus sayin
  • CapitalB
    Plap Sun wrote:
    CapitalB wrote:
    CapitalB wrote:
    #amazing

i dont understand it..

hahahahahaha wouldnt do it..
    even though i tolerant of homosexuals.. i wont aid and abet their lifestyle..

did blank put u up to this?!?!
    NO BLANK!! i will not ? u! hahahaha

you aint no ?

nope.. im not..
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    #WHATTIMEISITDOWNUNDER?
  • DRO_IZ_BACK
    Young-Ice wrote:
    This thread is redundant
    same ? that always happens

dude brags about perpetuating negative stereotypes about his race and posts pictures of his clothes
    people come in and rag on about the same ? they usually do
    and then the same two white ? come to the aid of the roast target target

give us something new

AND U ARE THE SAME BIG MOLE HAVING ASS DUDE THAT WAS GONE SPEND HIS LIFE SAVINGS ($800.00) ON SOME DAM LEBRON SHOES LAST YEAR...

THE SAME TROLL THAT POST HIS 50$ SNEAKERS AND GETS MADE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT YOUR SHOE GAME IS WEAK

AINT NOBODYTALKIN TO YOU.. SIT YO LAME ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blank is my ? and i'll say it again his bluff was called ....

on another note whats the problem with ? having issues about how other ? spend and flaunt their funds, u live this ? once and yea I can see the wisdom in living somewhat conservative, but on another note ? is reality so if coppin that beamer, $400 bottle, or $500 pair of footwear is ya passion I can't knock it ....

money comes and goes and it will be here when your GONE .... if u wan't that watch cop it, its all about your flavor and how u wanna lead ya life. I never understand people who get into takin jabs at how others live thru currency .

"I can afford it but I wont buy it" like whats the point of saying that, he could afford it and he bought it, that a problem ?
  • John_Blazini
    CapitalB wrote:
    blazini wrote:

it aint even about that..

if u got it u got it.. if u dont u dont.. and im sure those in ur circle dont and aint trippin..

but when u start hatin cause u dont and u see someone who has.. thats when u lost..
    if the ? wants what i got so damn bad maybe he should pray to allah or somethin.. isnt that how things work in the religious world?? he mad at me when he should be mad at mohammed..

im jus sayin

lol im just in here ? around son son... i dont even know what the ? is going on.
  • John_Blazini
    Cain Marko wrote:
    blazini wrote:

Lol............some day grasshopper some day.

I can afford post but won't buy it post.

I got my CCNA son i'm on my way hahahaha
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuntin is my hobby, sorry
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    BoYBe$T wrote:

on another note whats the problem with ? having issues about how other ? spend and flaunt their funds, u live this ? once and yea I can see the wisdom in living somewhat conservative, but on another note ? is reality so if coppin that beamer, $400 bottle, or $500 pair of footwear is ya passion I can't knock it ....

money comes and goes and it will be here when your GONE .... if u wan't that watch cop it, its all about your flavor and how u wanna lead ya life. I never understand people who get into takin jabs at how others live thru currency .

"I can afford it but I wont buy it" like whats the point of saying that, he could afford it and he bought it, that a problem ?

Damn, Cain, u gonna let that ? talk to u like that?

He basically said you's a low key jealous ? with tendencies in which remind him of a frontin ass ? .
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    Wow, funny thread! I stopped trolling Cap a while back so I'll just sit and watch the shenanigans. Those prada shoes are dope as ? .
  • John_Blazini
    BoYBe$T wrote:

He basically said you's a low key jealous ? with tendencies in which remind him of a frontin ass ? .
    how does him being practical mean he jealous??? i would have the same mentality im a dad so i guess it's just in my nature .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    blazini wrote:
    BoYBe$T wrote:

how does him being practical mean he jealous??? i would have the same mentality im a dad so i guess it's just in my nature .

Stop the bloodclot capin yo. Same sex capin died with the old IC. BoyBest called him a ? ass ? , now let that man handle his biz..

"im not frugal im just being practical, whats the diff between a pair of 501's and some overpriced denim?"...fohwtbs, ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.