Hi Plap (giggle) Whatcha Dooooooooooooin? i have some deep questions about your pump game.

Options

Comments

• ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You 2 done flirtin? I could leave u guys alone if u want me to, not a problem.

Parallel, I know nuffn of u, only that u like 16 yr old africans and that u were ran off the IC by Blank, that bout it bro.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Blank never told me that, its what ive read.

Im a ask u again tho, who ? u gonna suck now? I hope not mine cuz I know u been wantin to.

Without a ? to ride u serve no purpose <-- Fact.
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    ? ? goin on in this thread..
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    lol U dumb ? , u still talkin bout "popular" posters? That ? died with the last IC, no one talks bout "plat threads" and "legends" anymore, u havent noticed? That was them lame ? programming u to think that BS u monkey.
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    Whats good sboog
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    Its banned son i keep getting banned ..no pun
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    Chillin seeing a lot of ? changed around here
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote:
    lol U dumb ? , u still talkin bout "popular" posters? That ? died with the last IC, no one talks bout "plat threads" and "legends" anymore, u havent noticed? That was them lame ? programming u to think that BS u monkey.

You're such an idiot. Everyone was telling you that the internet wasn't real you dumb ? .

lol at creating 30 accounts to post on a forum..... You're a LAME b.... who care so much about an internet forum

straight loser ?

Ummm... one with 11,217 posts?
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    If they combined all the names u had plus the post lost your post count would be well above 11 gs
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I dont think so. But good to know u know me but yet I have no idea who you're... friend or foe? Fan or groupie?

And im not replying back you after this post.. mommy taught me never to talk to strangers.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    There is no proof of what u claim, right now u are typin to type, there isnt even any proof of my join date yet u know I been posting for 7 months. That's sumn only I should know... ur creepy as ? yo.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Your whole thing from day 1 was that "u try too hard CB", all that means to me is that u are jealous. Why? Idk. Its not like im ? ur ? (which I prolly could if u had one), so i dont see why u so jelly of me. Am I better looking than u, why yes I am, but maybe u have a better personality than me. There's always 2 sides to a coin. Maybe u eat the ? while I just ? hoes brains out. Oral sex means a lot to females these days. But yeah man, the jealousy has to stop brother, if it makes u feel any better, my ? is only 7.5 inches... I know in ur CB obsessed head u prolly thought I was playing with an 11 inch.
  • TyR0Ne__JoNEs Jr
    TyR0Ne__JoNEs Jr Members Posts: 3
    Options
    THE PROOF WAS LOST DURING THE HACK..U A STALKIN STYLE ? B
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote:
    Another worthless and contradictory post by Menjamins. This is just sad.... dude realize he's a lame and is now trying to change facts...

Face it b... you're the maggot of the IC... you're more of an annoyance than anything

No one check for you or your posts.... if you were to not post anymore... no one would notice.. and that kills you inside because you really care about this internet ?

You're a ? New Yorker... ? yourself b...no one will care

How did I win IC awards then, who voted for me? Ghosts?

Ive never told u that no one knows u or that no one "checks for ur post". Idgaf bout that type of ? , thats for the jealous ? .

My ? TJ been runnin this place since it came back, some might say he was "attention ? " but I wouldnt tell him some lame ? like that cuz then it looks like im watchin what he's doin, I rather watch TV.

Will I tell him I think he's semi ? and a wack poster, yes. But idgaf if he came the most popular poster to grace the IC, which if he keeps up his fuckery he just might be.
  • Cereal Bowl Assassin
    Options
    tumblr_lopw0mqVx31qaaowno1_500.png

^^^chasingbenjimans life
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    THE PROOF WAS LOST DURING THE HACK..U A STALKIN STYLE ? B

U made 10 new accts in one day... u think u should ? urself?
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not that I care, I wna know how I got em, u said no one knows me... my bad, "checks for my posts".
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lemme stop ? with u before u make some fake sigs of me and post with them for the rest of the year, I know ur obsessed with me like that.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not as much as it burns yours that you're from Mississippi, cross eyed, and have no neck. Your fav shampoo is head and shoulders isnt it?
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lok cross eye no neck
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I told u once and i'll tell u again. During my time sonning an abundance of posters ive managed to draw a lot of comparisons, from JB, to Waterproof, Johnathand, Marcus 123, etc. You were also one of em, now that I know who you're I feel highly disrepected that one would even compare us 2. You like boys n girls. I like girls. You are a ? . I am not. U eat out african girls. I do not. How we are alike? Beats me.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well JG's retired and lurking, prolly studying me post for post.

Blank is a laughing stock on this new IC, not to say he's a bad poster but mods have no respect for him and its startin to look bad, plus he's writing checks he cant cash. (no proof of residence)

And you, well you're out here looking famished and havent the slighest clue as to where ur next ? is comin from, bein that, that boy is retired and cant serve u a hot plate.

At this point I think its safe to say..

CB >>>>> all of my "fathers"
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah you ? ...*sighs

After quarrels like this comes make up sex....smh
  • blank..
    blank.. Members Posts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well JG's retired and lurking, prolly studying me post for post.

Blank is a laughing stock on this new IC, not to say he's a bad poster but mods have no respect for him and its startin to look bad, plus he's writing checks he cant cash. (no proof of residence)

And you, well you're out here looking famished and havent the slighest clue as to where ur next ? is comin from, bein that, that boy is retired and cant serve u a hot plate.

At this point I think its safe to say..

CB >>>>> all of my "fathers"

This ? talk too much.

I gave this ? the benefit of the doubt with regards to how many posters seem to pick on him.

CB I told you one time, when you got haters, thats when you know you made it.

But you seem like you more worried about respecting mods and seeking love and affection.

Mods are the worst posters anyway, they are certified peons.

Long story short, keep my name out your mouth cuzzy.

This is personal entertainment for me, gaining acceptance on an internet forum is not my aim in life.

Prioritize my brother, and dont address me by name again.

Cause we gonna have problems.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ^ You a morning person aint ya. Wtf u doin up so early, its like 5am out there in the outback, mate. We gonna have problems? lol What type of problems, u posting pics of me that u saved to ur PC.. foh, "cuzzy".

No need to get ur panties in a bunch, I stated the truth like always, u been gettin ? on by the whole IC since its been back up. Cap is making u look like a jealous wreck, and u still cant verify where u live or how "goodlooking" u are. ? u worse than JG, prolly uglier too. Posting since ? knows when and still shook as ? to post ur pic, ? ? ass ? portraying a muslim... Suck aye deek..... BLANK.