2»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    Yo that dudesaid a pit would be more dangerous than a wolf
    LOL

Wild Animals > Domesticated animals

right... wolves get to upwards of 140 lbs and can bite down with the force of over 400 lbs. and homie think he can just wrestle one i guess lol.

wolf >>>>grown man with no weapon.

a wolf will EAT you

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep in mind that these are fairly domesticated wolves
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=118AqVJxNqU

had one of them intended to ? this man it wouldve been a wrap
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL@ someone thinking that they can fight off a wolf with their bare hands. Go out into the wilderness and record your fight with a wolf so we can all laugh.

Taken is what put him on the map for his recent roles.I swear his ass looks like Al Bundy.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taken is a cult classic man movie, I swear nobody thought that movie would be good before they saw it
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Taken is a cult classic man movie, I swear nobody thought that movie would be good before they saw it

The shootouts in that movie were the ? .

• inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    jus finished watching the grey....i saw what they were gettin at with how it ended but i wanted to see liam ? that wolf up though. rofl dude tape a knife and broken bottles to his hands, the wolf was like "? i ain scared"
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH @ that ? ? saying he would down a wolf solo with no weapons smh..they got videos of dudes swole as ? with all types of gear getting thrown to the ground by a regular police dog during training and this guy think he can ? a wild wolf...smh