Grape Street Watts Gang Bangin & Crip Walkin In Flatbush Brooklyn

2»

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? falling for that ? was inevitable. Social Entropy and gangland marathons.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical ny dunny sals pizza coonism. I respect the old ny the crews, decepticons, black spades etc.... Yall ? now are weirdos bloods, crips,pirus=cali vicelrds,gz, latin kings=chicago. Rock steady crew, breakdancing, spike lee=ny keep it real ? bitin shark ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did that ? claim watts livin in brooklyn? Calls jordan down homie shows him this video he cracks the ? up
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New Jersey Grapes function in the Jordan Downs. Heres an east coast Jersey Grape (Threat) in Watts with a bunch of Jersey Grapes filming a vid in the JD's featuring 2 Watts rappers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjyquTdIBo

• Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The New Jersey Grapes function in the Jordan Downs. Heres an east coast Jersey Grape (Threat) in Watts with a bunch of Jersey Grapes filming a vid in the JD's featuring 2 Watts rappers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyjyquTdIBo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNBlymfJh94&feature=player_embedded

• p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its one thing when you see teenagers on this cornball ? , but when you grown folks fully embracing it you really start to consider genocide as a necessary evil.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Purple is and will always be Deceps

word up...

dem ? terrorized the streets
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Purple is and will always be Deceps

word up...

dem ? terrorized the streets

lol seriously the IC put me on the deeps back in the day

but y'all know they sell Deception hats now cause of the transformers.....I stay wondering what would happen if ? rocked that around NYC nowadays and ran into the wrong ? with knowledge of the past

• Stack Money
    Stack Money Members Posts: 994 ✭✭✭
    THIS STACK MONEYS PEOPLE..SMH DUSTY ASS ?
    No ? at you always havin my name in ya mouth ? ? , and my people real Crips here in LA ? them fake NY muhfuckas.
    THIS STACK MONEYS PEOPLE..SMH DUSTY ASS ?

is this stack money guy a suppose to be a rapper?

NAW STACK MONEY THE CORNY ASS POSTER HERE
    rick-ross.jpg
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    these dudes sound like a damn gta san andreas soundboard.....and lol at the corny white dude all actin hard and sayin the same ? the black dude said right before him
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if they are real Crips
    they need to keep a lower profile than this
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    p-tavern wrote: »
    lol @ the dude claiming he fresh out on bail with that NBA logo man hat on. How long it take you to scrape up bail my man, 8 years????

Dude came home to a closet full of tall tees, pinwheel fitteds, and white-on-white air force mids.

that some old ? right there. Wack as ? standing in the cold fighting for ? that dont recognize u.