Social Lounge Experiment. Create a Political Party!!!

Options
Soloman_The_Wise
Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in The Social Lounge
Everyone has different views on different subjects and most identify with different political parties based upon how much they align with our world views. But rarely have I seen someone who completely agrees with all party Ideals of one party. My challenge create a party that completely aligns with your veiws and present that to the lounge...

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might help if you kick it off with your political party
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am an Independent i choose not to be a ? and vote blindly for any party. I vote in all my elections from local, state to national. I have voted for a Democrat, Republican, Green Party and a libertarian candidate, because i vote on issues that goes with mines.

DAMN SOLOMAN now you got me thinking because some of my beliefs each party have, i got to come back to this
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well ya know a two party system is just one step away from a dictatorship, so lets just stop the charades and bury this pathetic attempt at democracy all together

vote Alkindus, one party, one people, one leaderrrrrrrrrr JAWOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL das vierde Reichhhhhhh

Free Healthcare, free eduction, incredible infrastructure, all at the highest quality cause all the trillions spend on the military will avaliable due to the given that defense expenses will become obsolete, no more foreign intevention and ? .

+ it's mandatory to have 4 wives, when I ? , we all ? , it's that easy
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote:
    - All young money fans to be put to death
    if you could boil it down to this... i'm in

• Soloman_The_Wise
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lets Keep it civil Folks, Throw some base Prinicple out their guidelines for you party things like For Gun Rights or for Gun Control,Pro Aborition or Pro Life, Equal Protection or Situational Protection Etc...

This is partly inspired I will say by how both Dems and Repubs currenently are getting more homogenized in their views and treatements of indvidual rights and what should be sacrificed by the many to satisfy the few...
  • imnotyourbabydaddy
    imnotyourbabydaddy Members Posts: 18
    Options
    Ive been lurking for years had a profile on here before the reboot but:

Prochoice
    Progun rights with bans
    Universal healthcare( people in power must use it as well)
    Tierd taxes
    Proenviroment
    Anti federal reserve
    Procompetiton
    Eliminate all benefits and insider trading with people in power
    Higher minimum wage with max ceo pay 30x pay of lowest employee
    Proeducation with school competiton to get public funding
    Lowered helping other countries, other country wants military help we get payed first, no help to genocide\ double agent countries
    Ban on gmo foods
    Strict seperation of church and state
    Sexual orientation in the mainstream dies it becomes private only
    Prohealth, drug companies either find cures not placeboos or get banned
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    The Gangsta Party. TGP

All drugs legal
    To sell drugs you must have a Drug Tax Stamp and pay a monthly fee like insurance to be able to profit from Drug Sales.

Felons will be able to vote. Prisoners have the option to fight on front lines during any war time, to recieve a reduced sentance.

All companies who outsource jobs to other countries will have to pay toward taxable foundation that offers free college tuition to any student who qualifies for the program.

push toward all electric cars in 8 years, everyone granted one free starter car if they turn in old car like cash for clunkers but cash for gassers this time.

naval ships and bases on atlantic and pacific both fully occupied, all armed forces on military bases or home soil, protecting home land only.

High Import Taxes for other countries goods shipping in to help boost economy.

Marijuana used as a cash crop and also a "green-job" opportunity for thousands of workers in America.

Social Security tied in with insurance companies offering kick-back checks after someone reaches a certain age which is the reward for paying high interest bearing insurance after reaching a certain age.

Drug Companies funded by former illegal drug tax stamp law.

No federal reserve, new currency produced from synthetic paper material backed by natrual rescources.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    The Gangsta Party. TGP

All drugs legal
    To sell drugs you must have a Drug Tax Stamp and pay a monthly fee like insurance to be able to profit from Drug Sales.

Felons will be able to vote. Prisoners have the option to fight on front lines during any war time, to recieve a reduced sentance.

All companies who outsource jobs to other countries will have to pay toward taxable foundation that offers free college tuition to any student who qualifies for the program.

push toward all electric cars in 8 years, everyone granted one free starter car if they turn in old car like cash for clunkers but cash for gassers this time.

naval ships and bases on atlantic and pacific both fully occupied, all armed forces on military bases or home soil, protecting home land only.

High Import Taxes for other countries goods shipping in to help boost economy.

Marijuana used as a cash crop and also a "green-job" opportunity for thousands of workers in America.

Social Security tied in with insurance companies offering kick-back checks after someone reaches a certain age which is the reward for paying high interest bearing insurance after reaching a certain age.

Drug Companies funded by former illegal drug tax stamp law.

No federal reserve, new currency produced from synthetic paper material backed by natrual rescources.

Damn I like a lot of your points hope youy do not mind me borrowning some of them when I post mine...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe I missed this excellent thread......I'll read it further and post some ideas of mine up soon.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My political party would run on this platform....I'd call it the GreenBlaze Party.....

-An end to all wars that are not for defense.

-Spending more bailout money on the working class to building infrastructure here instead of Iraq and Afghanistan.

-Bail out states that need the money more than the Pentagon and Federal Reserve does

-Stop spending money irresponsibly and end oil subsidies for oil companies and use that money to aid state funding

-Pay down the debt with cuts in the Pentagon and give the laid off govt workers free housing for the next 10 years

-Debt jubilee for college students who owe less than 10 k and senior citizens

-Last but not least, legalize or decriminalize marijuana and cut down on the way too expensive War on Drugs; change
    drug sentences into counseling.....jail time only for major 3rd time offenses.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? ? Get Money Party

Domestic Policy Platform:

? ?

Foreign Policy Platform:

GET MONEY