Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

.American Loo
.American Loo Members Posts: 303
edited February 2012 in AKA Donkey
Why is your ass in your avi & you're married ma?

Not even on some judgemental sh*t, I'm genuinely curious as to why you chose that pic.

Comments

• .American Loo
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drop a pic Loo.

u got your "taken" ass in your pic too tho....showing off all that forearm skin and ? ...what are ya'll trying to pull around here?
  • .American Loo
    I guess it would be different if you out with ya lady and she got on a skin tight dress and n*ggas get a look.

You can't stop someone's eyes from looking.

So maybe what I'm asking is why a married woman would insist everyone look at her ass. [its very nice by the way]

man i tell ya. the world is crazy. kimi is cool with me, just want to pick her brain.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited February 2012
    You're just now asking this after 2 1/2 years of me posting here? :>

My Husband knows about the site and all, he has no problems or insecurities about that type of thing, unless it was overboard, and if that happened he would tell me. It's not a big deal to us. He knows he has me ;)
  • .American Loo
    Interesting.

I'd definitely be like, "The hell is this?"

• .American Loo
    *refrains from putting chicks onto game*

I think most chicks who post on this site are hip to game.

But what part of the game are you talking about as it pertains to this thread.
  • Kimi
    Interesting.

I'd definitely be like, "The hell is this?"

There's only been one time where he told me to change a pic I had up. He's just laid back about that type of thing and so am I. He post on a fitness forum and he's posted shirtless pics, I have pics of he and I in bathing suits on Facebook.
    I dunno, it's just not a big thing, every relationship is different though, so I can only speak on what works with me and my Man.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    If her husband is cool with it then it is what it is
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think folks trying to get some tips on how they can do the same ? without their s/o going ham.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Jamaica wrote:
    If her husband is cool with it then it is what it is

Yeah, he's not an insecure type of dude, he's definitely not threatened by dudes on an internet forum.
    I've had several of these type of threads here made about my avi's though where people pass judgement on it, I just don't care.
    I do me, and as long as he's ok with it, no one elses opinion matters to me.
  • .American Loo
    See, my bf wouldn't trip on this ? because he likes his freedom too.

I let him be him within reason. Go out with your boys, get your flirt on with the bartender..just don't give my ? away.

I don't want a super restrained relationship because one of two things will happen..one of us will cheat, or it just won't work over a long term period because you start to go a little stir crazy.

In your opinon, do you think a man asking his gf or wife not to have her ass in an avi too restrictive?

I'm tryna picture that convo between Michelle and Barack.
  • .American Loo

I let him be him within reason. Go out with your boys, get your flirt on with the bartender..just don't give my ? away.

I don't want a super restrained relationship because one of two things will happen..one of us will cheat, or it just won't work over a long term period because you start to go a little stir crazy.

In your opinon, do you think a man asking his gf or wife not to have her ass in an avi too restrictive?

Why are you comparing Kimi to Michelle Obama? Does every couple on earth have to model their relationship after the Obamas?

What it boils down to is what works for the couple. All men are different. Some are bothered by certain things, some are bothered by completely different things.

So to answer your question, it would depend on the man, the woman, and the relationship they have...

Nah, I just thought the idea of Barack yelling at Michelle was funny, calm down.

• Kimi
    edited February 2012

Girl Yes, I think it's a Scorpio chick thing...I have to have a ceartain amount of freedom, I can't be with an overly jealous possesive type of dude. Like I said, he's posted pics of him on the fitness forum, and I have topless pics of him on my facebook account. He knows he has me and vice versa so I don't care of they look, he still belongs to me, I'm sure he feels the same.

No it's not at all, my Husband runs the show..lol. If I posted a pic and he didn't like it, he would tell me to take it down and I would comply. Thankfully though he's not concerned with that type of thing. He knows he can trust me.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't trip. Kimi like my girl has a nice body. ? gonna look and stare out in public. at some point you just get over it. It's there she can't hide it. So why get mad over a avi pic? When she leaves the house her ass a live avi pic anyway.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    I dont understand y some of u try to call ppl out or subliminaly diss mofukas and then play it off like u aint tryna do it

? niccas simping the amount of fakness on this site is an all timr high

But then again majority of u cats been fake since day one....
  • .American Loo
    Hm. Maybe I'm too uptight about that sort of thing.

But Kimi is right. Whatever works for your relationship is best.

I was actually saying something similar to a friend earlier today.
  • .American Loo
    aquinafina wrote:
    I dont understand y some of u try to call ppl out or subliminaly diss mofukas and then play it off like u aint tryna do it

Wasn't trying to diss Kimi at all. I had an honest question.

If you haven't noticed, I really try not to diss females for no reason.

Didn't even diss you through all your mess. What's the point.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    aquinafina wrote:

Wasn't trying to diss Kimi at all. I had an honest question.

If you haven't noticed, I really try not to diss females for no reason.

Didn't even diss you through all your mess. What's the point.

U havent true it just seems like this thread was made as a jab how long has she had her pics.......but carry on
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    lamontbdc wrote:

I wouldn't trip. Kimi like my girl has a nice body. ? gonna look and stare out in public. at some point you just get over it. It's there she can't hide it. So why get mad over a avi pic? When she leaves the house her ass a live avi pic anyway.

Exactly, like even when we go out he doesn't trip, he knows Men look, and I sort of think he gets off on it knowing other Men want what he has....lol I know when I read some of the complements he gets on his body I feel a sense of pride.

Now if I didn't trust him, that would intimidate me but that's not the case with us, we have a very honest relationship, we don't hide anything from each other, but most importantly..

we don't pattern our marriage off of what anyone thinks marriage should be, we do what works for us. ;)
  • .American Loo
    Loo I would think it would do you some good to loosen up a bit, especially considering you're a sex addict.

How you going to be so into sex yet want to act ultra-conservative when looking for a suitable mate?

You've got conflicting issues going on...

Word. I'm a complicated man.

I don't want ultra-conservative.

I want closet freak.
  • Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Hm. Maybe I'm too uptight about that sort of thing.

But Kimi is right. Whatever works for your relationship is best.

I was actually saying something similar to a friend earlier today.

Well I see it like this:
    He might be laid back about the subject we're discussing now, but in other areas he's more restrictive. For example, you might trip on the pics she post online, but you may be lax about her going out to the club or something of that nature..

It just depends, every relationship is different, my Husband isn't intimidated by any dudes on the internet so he doesn't trip on that...however, he does trip in other areas of our marraige...trust me...lol.I'm not just running around wild and free..lol
  • IcyLiquid
    IcyLiquid Administrators, IT Crowd Posts: 375 My Name Is My Name.
    edited February 2012
    If you click on my profile, it's a full pic..it's not my fault we can't decide where the thumbnail is going to fall.

5CZwh.jpg
  • .American Loo
    Yeah, I'm relaxed when it comes to going out. That's one thing I've noticed.

• fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kimi, I approve of you posting pictures of yourself.

I disapprove of you posting pictures of males.
  • Da TaIiban Don
    Da TaIiban Don Members Posts: 3
    THESE DUMB ? JUST WANT ATTENTION FAM..LIKE I SAID BEFORE..90% OF THE ACTIVE ? ON THIS SITE HAVE THEIR PICTURE IN THEIR AVI FOR SIMP ? TO SAY "OHH MA U LOOK GOOD" TRIFLIN ? ? B..ASS ALL OUT IN THE AVI AND THEY THINK ? IS COO BUT THATS THAT FEMALE LOGIC..ALL THESE ? SHOULD SIGN UP FOR DA DUMB ? OLYMPICS WORD UP..STRAIGHT DISRESPECTIN THEIR HUSBANDS AND CHILDREN..WHAT WOULD YOUR KIDS THINK KNOWING THAT MOMMY HAS HALF NAKED PICS ONLINE FOR A BUNCH OF SIMP ? ..? OUTTA HERE

BUT YALL SEE THIS FAVORTISM ? ..I MADE A SIMILAR THREAD THE OTHER DAY AND IT GOT SHUT DOWN..? MODSTELLIN THEIR BOSS AT WORK THAT THEY INTERNET PATROL FOR ALLHIPHOP.COM ? OUTTA HERE